Quantum Mechanics in the bible ? does it happen ?

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2022 09:33 pm
We see that science has evolve and explains the bible with quantum mechanics and understand that trhu prayer and thru music quantum mechanics is A form of explanation of how God's power is in prayer and things appear and scientist are still baffled because of it. Did actions of holding the sun imply quantum mechanics like the prophet Joshua after Moses when God hold the sun and change times or when prayer things became reality is our thoughts thru prayer create our reality ?

Verses coming and moments in the bible will explain quantums mechanics in the bible !
Rate this post positively

glitterbag

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2022 09:42 pm
@davidsheep88,
If I could figure out what you are trying to say MAYBE I could give you a gold star, but it's borderline crazy pants. You seem to believe science is the enemy of God or prayer, it's not. Sadly frightened people are so afraid of a vengeful "God" element, they see everything as an insult to "God". Do you think God has a favorite color, or a favorite newspaper??? If you like a different color, do you fear being tossed into hell with a bunch of color misbelievers? I don't believe the 'God' of any religion/faith only deals in punishment.......if he/she did we wouldn't have been given brains.
davidsheep88

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2022 10:09 pm
@glitterbag,
It's explaining the science of prayer and miracle and quantum mechanics uses knowledge of it ! Do not think i'm persecuting good discussion is all i want not looking for anything ill.
roger

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2022 10:19 pm
@glitterbag,
I can only agree
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 01:24 am
@davidsheep88,
You aren't encouraging good discussion at all.

You speak with great authority about subjects you know nothing about.

All you're doing is getting people's backs up.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 01:29 am
@davidsheep88,
davidsheep88 wrote:

quantum mechanics is A form of explanation of how God's power is in prayer and things appear and scientist are still baffled because of it.

If that's the case you'll will be able to give examples of reputable scientists being baffled.

Names and sources please.

Otherwise this is just another piece of wishful thinking with no factual basis whatsoever that you've pulled out of your bottom.
Albuquerque

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 02:40 am
@izzythepush,
Why don't you leave him to believe what he wants or needs to believe?
Many people decide to make a contract with the absurd to ease up their spirit of all the complexities and nuances of life...its a way or modus of being more necessary than wanted...
Perhaps diving into absurdism is the only sane thing a person can do in the end...surrender and accept our symbolic anthropic projections into manageable fairy's and mysteries and monsters to avoid the immense abyss we have been thrown into from the moment we were born!
Have a good day Izzy!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 02:51 am
@Albuquerque,
I have no problems with people believing whatever they want as long as they're not spreading hate.

This isn't about belief, it's about making stuff up to fit in with your own beliefs.

The OP has said that scientists are "baffled" by his quantum prayer mullarkey, but he provides nothing to back it up.

Have you seen his thread on Korea, or WW3?

They're both low in fact and heavy on opinion.

The OP has a track record of speaking with great authority on subjects he knows nothing about.

That's what I have a problem with.

If a physicist started a thread about how they think QM is mentioned in the Bible, with examples and sources I would have no problem because they would start from an understanding of QM.

This is the opposite of that, we have a religious fundamentalist who watched a tv programme on QM or heard a preacher talking about it, and then decided that made them an expert on it, so much so that they "baffle" scientists.

I'm all in favour of informed debate. This ain't it.
davidsheep88

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 10:53 am
@davidsheep88,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyQW6Jg_6z0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSBOBJsdEuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBWLK7ukXB4
Albuquerque

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 12:44 pm
@izzythepush,
...yeah Izzy still...I think my point stands.
People confabulate and create narratives well beyond Religion, just ask a Psychiatrist...I am not disagreeing with all the reasons you presented, I just think being harsh wont change the world nor do I believe you can bring enlightenment to someone who chose their level of comfort for explaining stuff in the world ...I dunno, I am just feeling candid today...let it all be, let it all pass!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 12:54 pm
@davidsheep88,
Your link was to a religious person trying to put qm in a box, not a reputable scientist with a back round in QM looking at the Bible.

The guy's got his own church, it's how he makes a living.

He's selling a product and should be regarded as any other salesperson.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 12:58 pm
@davidsheep88,
I do not appreciate being directed to you tube and having to sit through something.

What's wrong with text? Don't you have any of that?
0 Replies

davidsheep88

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 06:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Okay,okay, okay Real more scientific here. Just the start were going all the way like freewill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBs8e2KRLDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjmuBJvJMmk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5tvyoKy04w
Albuquerque

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 07:21 pm
@davidsheep88,
Oh common man stop pushing nonsense on Quantum everything, it is a cliché more beaten then a dead horse...

You are entitled to have your own beliefs on whatever unicorn you wish, its your life, but pushing it night n day is the reason people will push back at you!

Here in Europe almost no one preach their own beliefs on others, and that is why church people aren't so mocked as they are overseas...in US everything has to be a fight to the death!
The Anointed

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 08:25 pm
@Albuquerque,
440 BC - Democritus and Leucippus suggested the idea of the atom, an indivisible particle that all matter is made of. To the ancient Greeks the word atom meant indivisible. It was used to describe the smallest indivisible piece of a matter. Atom was derived from the Greek word atomon or atomos meaning indestructible.

In the days of Paul, it was believed by faith alone, that all visible matter in the universe was built by the gathering together of smaller and invisible particles. Today we know this to be a fact, Matter is but the gathering together of invisible molecules, created by the gathering together of invisible atoms, which themselves are created from the gathering of invisible sub-atomic particles that are formed from Photons or wave particles, which are not particles at all, although generally regarded as discrete stable elementary particles, having zero mass, no electric charge, yet carrying angular and linear momentum. . . . . . . . .

In fact, it has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists discovered that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observe the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the Big Bang, was, according to the most popular theory of the creation of this universe, pure electromagnetic energy, which, In my Opinion, was spewed out of a WHITE HOLE, in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, or, according to scientific measurements (180 million trillion, trillion degrees Fahrenheit), which electromagnetic energy has been converted to that which we perceive as matter, only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch, when all will be ripped apart atom by atom, subatomic particle by subatomic particle, and fall as fire into the Great Abyss, or Black Hole that is connected to a White Hole at the end of an Einstein Rosen bridge that connects the two.

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like ‘A GREAT THOUGHT’ than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005)

This would appear to compliment Paul’s statement in Romans 1: 18-23; that the eternal, who has neither beginning or end, had made himself manifest as this visible cosmos, and all that can be known about the eternal has been made plain to us in the creation itself, which is the eternal invisible MIND, ‘The GREAT THOUGHT’ made visible as it has evolved today.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 12:23 am
@davidsheep88,
I'm not sitting through youtube videos.

In text or don't bother.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 12:30 am
There was a poster called Reasoning Logic who used to post the most ridiculous nonsense.

He was always posting videos and expecting people to watch them, often asking if it was true.

After sitting through a ridiculous video about how America is secretly part of the British Empire I decided enough was enough.

I told him I wasn't going to watch any more, but if he gave the gist of the argument I would respond.

Time and time again he would say just watch the video or something like that.

This is the case here.

And I have sat through enough nonsensical videos by conspiracy freaks and religious nutjobbs to last a lifetime.

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 02:32 am
@izzythepush,
I don't think the audiovisual platform has any less content then a textbook, in fact studies indicate, that is far more informative when done properly has 80% of our information comes from visual sources.
I think what you meant and I agree was that there are far more video junk in audiovisual format these days as it is the most popular used platform to communicate all sorts of ideas and nonsense...you surely remember nut job hits in text like the "Chariot of the Gods" or more recently the "Da Vinci Code"...the world is what it is and since you seem somewhat fed up with this more or less loose hippy way of common people expressing their own narratives based on half backed information they gather here and there, I would suggest you to not engage...it is better for you and better for them. Why should you bang on a lesser more confused mind, isn't that immoral in your book?
Albuquerque

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 02:42 am
@The Anointed,
The proper way to talk about it is not thought but information...thoughts carry information with purpose for the agent who has them, as for Reality it is a brut fact in the end, it has no origin, and Nothingness it is a self contradictory concept when pushed to an absolute. I have no further comments on what you said I see my own videos, every one all the way through...it is no novelty that The Highs Bosom accounts only for 10% of mass in the Universe, so what? Quantum foam is no novelty either, again, so what? What does any of it has to do with the idea of God, specially in the Christian terms? You make jumps of leaps and bounds that are frankly intellectually dishonest to yourself...if you want to commit to some sort of search for wisdom and proper thinking processes you have to be willing to doubt your own biases...never seen you do that. So don't fake you want intellectual debates with open learning purpose! According to your own Religion it is a sin to fake intellectual curiosity...
izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 03:09 am
@Albuquerque,
You can skim through text, you can find the relevant piece.

With video, you have to sit through it, and there's no guarantee that it's anything other than a sermon filled with suppositions and wishful thinking.

I watch documentaries all the time, but only on subjects that interest me or if they are recommend by someone whose opinion I respect.

I don't think the OP is a bad person and they probably know considerably more about scripture than me, but in other subjects they are profoundly ignorant.

Look at their thread on Korea if you don't believe me.
0 Replies