Quantum Mechanics in the bible ? does it happen ?

izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 03:14 am
@The Anointed,
At least that's a thought out response, coherently written.

Saying that a statement by Paul can sit alongside knowledge of QM is very different from saying QM is in the Bible.

0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 03:14 am
@Albuquerque,
Do you hold the BB theory as the most widely acceptable scientific theory as to the creation of this universe?
0 Replies

davidsheep88

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 06:41 am
@davidsheep88,
Were starting people you will all see my verses going over them and have same good material as freewill just wait . The videos are A warm up you will find evidence and like anointed have something amazing coming. I'm not dumb have promblems in real life like everyone else. The secret of the quantum mechanics and physics is psalms ! You will see in psalm the miracles and power displays God predicted it. The people of NASA can't figure out will never figure out. You will see.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 06:56 am
@davidsheep88,
I never called you dumb.

I said you were ignorant, it's not the same thing at all.
davidsheep88

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 07:02 am
@izzythepush,
Don't worry not you Izzy that alberque had in for me since day one -_- I know in inside his mind he hates me and brave thing I do posting about Quantum mechanics. Alberque wants to show who is smarter, i'm smarter than him I will show it with secrets of the bible ! Psalms is the special thing in Quantum Physics you will understand good sir !
NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2022 10:55 am
@davidsheep88,
There are 150 Psalms in the Bible. Perhaps you could be more specific about which Psalms discussed QM?
Jasper10

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2022 12:14 am
@NealNealNeal,
I would suggest that the “toggling” or vibrational principles of the cosmos is within the Christian scriptures and therefore and I would suggest that QM principles are discussed as well.

There is clearly an exchange mentioned in the Christian scriptures.
davidsheep88

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2022 08:30 pm
@davidsheep88,
Light is one of the powers G-d uses to create and one of the based fundamental theories inside the world of quantum mechanics and physics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uva6gBEpfDY

Hebrews 11:3 NIV

By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

2 Corinthians 4:18 NIV

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal

Romans 1:19-20 NIV

19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

God uses light in his miracels and we will se the base in how uses light in saving Israel.

https://interestingengineering.com/s...manity-further

“In the beginning, the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. He existed in the beginning with God. Through Him all things were made, and apart from Him nothing was made that has been made.” (John 1:1–3)

Genesis 1:3-4 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4And God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.…

Light is primordial the first element he uses to create we know that light for us comes form the sun. But the bible dictates it comes from God almighty !

Hebrews 1:3 – “Who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.”

We see this the first experiment they tried to understand what physics tries with thier glasses know about those miracles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1YqgPAtzho
NealNealNeal

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2022 02:11 pm
@davidsheep88,
Thank you David.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 12:12 am
@Jasper10,
I have suggested in other posts that vibration (“toggling”) is happening throughout the cosmos at both the macro and micro levels within all matter.

I have suggested also that this vibrational effect is directly connected to the psychological make up because all sciences are interconnected.

I have also suggested that for this balanced vibrational effect to happen then there needs to be a science to explain it.

I have suggested and maintain that the science behind it is electromechanical processes and not gravitational processes.

I have suggested that electromechanical processes and NOT gravitational processes produce sinusoidal wave patterns within the brain.

I have suggested using analogies that a 0 and 1 or a + and - “toggle” in a balanced state.

Jasper10

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 07:10 am
@Jasper10,
I have also suggested that in order for the above to be true then there needs to be evidence of SPIN at both the macro and micro levels which clearly there is.

I have also suggested that in order for SPIN of matter to occur and electromagnets to be produced then electromagnetic fields need to first be in place.

I have also suggested that if electromagnetic fields need to be in place then the single Big Bang theory is incorrect and the foundational theory of gravity which predicted this single Big Bang theory is incorrect to.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2022 08:15 am
@Jasper10,
I repeat with natures forces (magnetic not gravitational) you cannot balance a + with - or a N with a S because they give an unbalanced attractive force.Also,you cannot balance a + with a + or a - with a - because they give a repulsive force.The only way possible to balance these forces is if you have a separate + and - on both sides of the fence resulting in vibration which is what holds matter together.

The formula for nature therefore is : + and - = + and -

Therefore a + does not = - and - does not = + as atheistic science and philosophy suggests which is a logic which has absolutely nothing at all to do with natures science and philosophy.

atheistic science is different to natures science

Jasper10

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2022 02:25 am
@Jasper10,
Interestingly,I would suggest that the Christian scriptures do make mention of this principle in Genesis/Revelation and John 1:5 as just a few examples.i.e alternating light and darkness or +/- or 0/1 having been separated on both sides of the fence with the result being the description John describes.Everything in the cosmos at the macro and micro levels vibrates after all.

davidsheep88

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2022 10:36 am
@davidsheep88,
2. Secon point we will talk about time !

See that to understan Quantum mechanics we will understand MAx Planck for many he is the godfather of Quantum mechanics. The discovery of quantum theory and holographic universe paved the way for quantum mechanics.ah

The directing watchword in this struggle runs from the remotest past​
to the distant future: ‘On to God!” max planck

Our civilization does not unerstand time, we believe by our sight and clocks time is counted the way quantum mechanics proves that time is not what we think.

The general theory of relativity reveals space and time is connect, but not consistant. We cannot describe correctly spacetime but gravity and movement can explain how fast time can go by gravity's influence on time it is called gravitational time dilation. One effect is that astrounaut go to space and becuase of low gravity the farther they get from earth they age slower. Another time distortion, is called relative velocity time dilation, is where time moves slower the faster one travels.

an example.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; ...

See that G-d has giving us A system here on earth about time and even tho we think time is about using the hands of A clock or watching the sun dial. It is not true G-d is above our system of time and he has another measurements in heaven we can think about other places in the universe where G-d created planets with different times system we are unaware of where there is tie slower and A planter where time is faster. Here some verses to our dismay our counting system of time is wrong to the naked eye. Atomic clock are more precised they say but it matters to God for he can change it all in A sec for he can change it makes unconstant then time.

2 Peter 3:8

But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Psalm 90:12

So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.

James 4:13-15

Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”— yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.”

Ephesians 1:10

As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Psalm 31:14-15

But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, “You are my God.” My times are in your hand; rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors!

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3

Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you. For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Psalm 90:4

For a thousand years in your sight are but as yesterday when it is past, or as a watch in the night.

Time doesn't exist to God he can unmake and make it how it is part of his plan of G-d. First part of time discussion.
Jasper10

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2022 12:29 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that secularism needs to understand consciousness better because it keeps going inward only to carry out its “out of synch” consciousness dualistic reasonings and getting itself in a right confused mess dreaming up all manner of stuff.

The whole of the cosmos vibrates due to the 4 off + and - magnetic force interactions giving the formula : alternating +/- = alternating +/-

The physical brain which is the automated part of our make up needs to get its full software logic from somewhere after all.i.e.0,0…0.,1…1,0…1,1

Everything spins in the cosmos because everything is within magnetic fields.If you haven’t already noticed things do spin in magnetic fields making them electromagnets which produce the above alternating logic.

Don’t ask the brain machine computer DO I EXIST? It doesn’t know but it will be honest and provide the 4 off possible dualistic reasonings in line with its software logic.

You don’t exist,You don’t exist
You don’t exist,You do exist
You do exist,You don’t exist
You exist,You exist.

I would suggest that there is more to us than just this ORGAN.An amazing piece of meat though.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2022 02:03 am
@davidsheep88,
Max Planck's quotation may not have referred to God, but may instead have been a metaphor for creation itself, as in the phrase "God particle."
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2022 11:15 pm
@Jasper10,
As everything spins in the electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos at both the macro and micro levels making them electromagnets with N and S poles, EVEN spinning holes (not black) because consciousness is taken into account.

Then how do these electromagnets cancel each other out if their interactions only produce attractions and repulsions?

Some one would need to turn the power off.
Jasper10

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2022 01:18 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that natures science is neutral.

It allows for uncertainty in its logic.It also allows for certainty.

Hence why I would suggest that natures logic is NOT 0,1…1,0.That is atheistic logic.

Natures logic is 0,0….0,1….1,0….1,1

After all big statements like ……”God exists” …..or…..”God doesn’t exist” are either right or wrong.
Jasper10

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2022 11:04 pm
@Jasper10,
There isn’t a scientist in the world who can explain how the 2 magnet 4 off interactions NN;NS:SN:SS are cancelled out.

You can’t cancel them out.

All you can do is balance them and in order to do that you need to SPIN and TILT the magnets so that they wobble.

You cannot cancel + with - or a - with + you see.Not in nature anyway.You can only balance + and - with - and +

Don’t be taken in by nonsense science.

Jasper10

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2022 11:42 pm
@Jasper10,
So there may be some mileage in the Christian scriptures after all.

In genesis 1 : 2-5 it says what it says.

Light and Dark are separate.A separation has happened in nature according to these scriptures.

So you would need Light and Dark to balance with Light and Dark in that case.