Quantum Mechanics in the bible ? does it happen ?

Jasper10

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2022 02:43 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the physical part of our make up operates due to vibration as does the whole of the cosmos. It is this vibration that provides the software necessary for the functioning brain. Everything comes down to 0 and 1's at the end of the day. It's black or white.

I would suggest that this vibration is like a spring that can either be compressed or stretched.

The spring also has a rest position or balanced position.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2022 01:04 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that there is a lot of confusion in atheistic science about natures magnetic forces.Atheistic science believes that these forces cancel out.They don’t cancel out.They balance.There is a difference.
davidsheep88

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2022 11:13 pm
@Jasper10,
That is true their is balance in the universe and God balanced out , their are science out there we do not know but all aliens and different manner of beings exist and science of ho they see things differently exist and laws and blance exist.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2022 12:49 am
@davidsheep88,
I would suggest that there are different views on how this balance is achieved yes.Nature has its version and I would suggest that atheistic science has a different version.The main point though is that the 4 magnetic interactions NN;NS;SN;SS do not CANCEL out.They BALANCE out and how nature does this is amazing because you need an alternating N and S to interact with an alternating N and S to achieve this balance….hence…..it is a VIBRATORY balance.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2022 08:06 pm
@Jasper10,
I would suggest you ought gold plate and then shellac it on a piece of Lebanese cedar, of the type that once made up the beams of the Temple of Solomon on Temple Mount in Jerusalem, right outsides the gate is the best kabobs, gyros and best of all: shawarma. The eggplant recipes for these have to come down from generations of grandmas and maiden and widowed aunts. Some of these come from the mountains - Phalangists and followers of Camille Chaumud, who now live in Israel after the addition of Hezbollah to Lebanese politics.

Their dead husbands, brothers, fathers, sons: members of the Southern Lebanon Army, which was put together by Israel - some say to give the IDF deniability of responsibility for massacres in refugee camps.

In '49, my dad was in a Marine Battalion sent to Beirut. On the way, he stopped in Naples and Palermo. He sent back postcards from both, in fact, my daughter has these now.

Some of these photos from Palermo are of the catacombs beneath the city.

The ones from Naples have some shots of Aetna fuming in a very picturesque manner.

So there you are.

Just sayin'.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2022 01:14 am
@Jasper10,
The Christian scriptures might be making reference to quantum mechanics in Exodus 7: 8-13.

I would suggest that these verses are making a direct connection to the forces of nature.

All matter vibrates in the cosmos even a neutral which I would suggest is representative of Moses staff which swallowed up the 2 Egyptian magicians staffs which I would suggest are representative of + and - forces.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2022 08:55 am
As a friend of mine once said: "Physics should not be something without explicit answers."
Jasper10

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2022 10:31 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the snakes mentioned in the Christian scriptures are representative of electrical and magnetic field waveforms.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2022 10:04 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I would suggest that my head is starting to vibrate sifting thru all this hoo-ha.
Jasper10

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2022 12:39 am
@glitterbag,
Everything does vibrate in the cosmos though glitterbag.

That is not disputed by science.

I dispute the science behind this vibration.

I maintain that it is caused by electromagnetic force interactions that CANNOT be cancelled out as atheistic scientists falsely claim.

We know that the 2 possible electromagnetic force interactions NN,NS,SN,SS only produce attractions and repulsions.So the only way to balance these interactions in Nature is if you introduce other factors such as varying amounts of spin;tilt;spin speed;spin direction;distance etc between all the electromagnets within the cosmos at both the macro and micro levels.This will introduce alternating N and S forces between each of the electromagnets thus producing a push/pull or vibration effect.

You don’t need gravity or strong and weak forces for this vibration to occur.

Jasper10

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2022 12:27 pm
@Jasper10,
The FACT that the 4 off electromagnetic force interactions NN,NS,SN,SS cannot be cancelled out in nature DEFINITIVELY confirms full logic 0,0…0,1…1,0…1,1

We need to start again with science and philosophy.

Jasper10

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2022 01:12 pm
@Jasper10,
We know that all matter won’t disappear into a single spinning hole as atheistic science embarrassingly claims.It appears and disappears out of into multiple spinning holes half of which are spinning one way and the other half spinning the other way.

All holes are electromagnets

Jasper10

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2022 11:59 pm
@Jasper10,
As atheistic science has no awareness, it can’t see.

It therefore has to invent stuff.
Jasper10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2022 01:46 am
@Jasper10,
When it comes to the human make up you have to introduce a 3rd element or you will remain trapped in dualistic reasoning.

If you try to reason with a biological computer it will claim that good is good,good is bad,bad is good,bad is bad.The reason it does this is because it doesn’t know.

Be aware of what you are dealing with.

All you can do is scrutinise each of its claims for clues.

The only thing that comes out of this exercise is RULES.
Jasper10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2022 01:51 am
@Jasper10,
It’s blatantly obvious that in reality the 2 off magnetic forces in nature DO NOT cancel out as atheistic science falsely claims.

2 interactions repel NN,SS and 2 interactions attract NS,SN.

It is blatantly obvious that all you can do with these forces of nature is balance them by creating a SYSTEM.
Jasper10

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2022 12:57 am
@Jasper10,
Electromagnetic forces are related to consciousness.
Jasper10

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2022 02:22 am
@Jasper10,
Just because we exist doesn’t mean we are alive.
0 Replies