The future of Pelosi ? A new democratic leader is coming ! And new speaker of the house ?

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2022 12:26 pm
We all know Pelosi tried to do wrong and wants to be president but reality she is going to be replaced. What is the future who do you think will replace pelosi ?

Here are some candidates and what happens afterwards will tell how the economy will change.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/04/house-lookahead-pelosi-leaders-454902

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/07/28/scoop-schiff-makes-moves-race-replace-pelosi/

what happened next ?

PoliteMight

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2022 04:01 pm
@davidsheep88,
What did Pelosi did wrong? The problem with her is that she is a medical student ( former surgeon ) unless I am mistaken and her being in politics is basically retirement.

Beyond that the problem with her I see is that she is not really talking about anything that makes any real sense at all asides to condemn DT. I mean that is about it with her.

Yes if it came down to her and DT I would vote her. Why? Guy did nothing at all to stop COVID in it's tracks at all.

It is going to come-down to the trucker-protest via Canada. Just drop the mandate on a nationwide level. That is what this vote will come down to.

"The right of your body the temple over the ability to make income"

That is how stupid these elections are.

Freedom v. Fear ( safety ).

You can not have one with the other..................
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2022 04:04 am
@davidsheep88,
Quote:
We all know Pelosi tried to do wrong
speak for yourself...
Quote:
and wants to be president
nope, she wants to stay in her role as Speaker of the House...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2022 08:56 am
@davidsheep88,
davidsheep88 wrote:

We all know

Don't use sweeping statements like this if you want to be taken seriously.

Lots of people think differently from you.

You don't speak for everyone, you only speak for yourself.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2022 09:33 am
@davidsheep88,
And you don't "know" that.

You can't read her mind.

You may believe it, you may think it is true, but you don't know it.

I'm pretty sure Trump wanted to make himself president for life and do away with elections entirely, but I don't know that for certain.

This would be a better, and correct, opening sentence.

"I think Pelosi tried to do wrong and wants to be president but is likely to be replaced."
davidsheep88

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2022 05:56 pm
@izzythepush,
I can't read her mind but know that democrats who are masonery behind her are playing to take the senate and house and make all democrats know that is bad and Biden is not doing anything but messing things up. I will not say no more not intending to know more and do not want to disrespect anyone . Is it true Pelosi wants to take control of everything I will not talk ill of presient Trump know that in politics everything goes but not looking into the future.

America needs to finds solutions to fix it and will in the coming elections of 2024 !
izzythepush

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2022 12:45 am
@davidsheep88,
You don't know that, you believe it.

I see you'd rather not be taken seriously. You'd rather be seen as a propagandist instead of someone interested in serious debate.

Your disgusting second ammendment butchers children every day.

The Republicans are an anti Democratic child murdering fascist party.
0 Replies