Golf.

lenny

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 01:49 pm
A man wants to play golf, but shows up at the golf course by himself. The starter groups him with 3 ladies, currently on the first hole. Upon walking up to the tee, the man sees the three ladies are nuns. He thinks to himself, "I gotta watch my p's and q's!" Everyone introduces everyone else on the first tee and one of the nuns says to the man, "Go ahead sir! You're up." The man takes a deep breath and proceeds to the tee off. The ball goes down the fairway, hits a rock, and bounces directly to the right into the sand bunker. The man says, "Jesus Christ! Did you see that?!" forgetting his audience. He is instantly embarrassed when he comes to his senses and one of the nuns says, "We don't talk that way in the presence of the Lord. Watch your language, sir. Now step aside, it's my turn." The nun winds up and swings as absolutely hard as she can. The ball slices almost instantly, hits a tree dead centre, and bounces out of bounds across the parking lot. The nun bends over, gets her tee, and mutters "Goddammit!!" as she walks by the man. The man, rather amused and astonished, says "Why sister, you just said..." The nun interrupts and finishes, "Yeah, I know what I just said. But then again you didn't just hit a f*cking tree, did you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 750 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 03:16 pm
That reminds of the time God and Saint Peter went out to play a round of golf in the Heavenly Fields. St. Peter teed off first and hit a fair ball right down the first green. When it was God's turn, the Master of the Universe made a bad slice and the ball started going toward the rough. All at once, a rabbit came out of its burrow, grabbed the ball in its teeth and started running toward the rough. Just then, a hawk swooped out of the sky, grabbed the rabbit by the scruff and began flying toward the first hole. As they neared the hole, an eagle plummeted down, hit the hawk square in the back and the hawk had to drop the rabbit. The rabbit hit the ground, running, dropped the ball in his excitement, and the ball rolled into the cup for a hole-in-one.

St. Peter cropped his club and said to God: "Look, are we gonna play golf or you gonna f**k around again?"
0 Replies