No end in sight in Iraq!

coachryan

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 08:55 pm
Intrepid wrote:
I have a tan. Does that make me a temporary anything?

Yes it does.
You may pick up your "Official Minority Status Identification Card" every Memorial Day and must obey the "Code of Conduct," including the custom, decorum, etiquette, formalities, protocol and social procedures such status codifies, but you must return your card by Labor Day after which point you may do whatever the f*ck you want. Laughing

Ry
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 08:57 pm
Setanta, I'm always amazed at your knowledge of history from seemingly all corners of the world. Thanks for the info, and once again...wow.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 09:05 pm
You do me more honor than i deserve. I have a very good picture in my head of an historical narrative of Europe from about three thousand years ago to the present. I have the kind of memory which, if i have read something in a book, allows me to open the book to a spot within a few pages, find the page, and know if it was on the right or left page, top or bottom . . . all of which being said, i know enough to look up the correct names and dates . . .

In the final analysis, if i don't know, i keep my mouth shut, and not hearing from me, you don't have any sense of the lacunae . . .
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 09:07 pm
coachryan wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
I have a tan. Does that make me a temporary anything?

Yes it does.
You may pick up your "Official Minority Status Identification Card" every Memorial Day and must obey the "Code of Conduct," including the custom, decorum, etiquette, formalities, protocol and social procedures such status codifies, but you must return your card by Labor Day after which point you may do whatever the f*ck you want. Laughing

Ry

Wouldn't I have to get a green card first? Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 09:09 pm
Green cards are pink now, you know . . .
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 09:12 pm
Thanks Set, but I won't be trying to get one anyhow. Regardless of the colour. Interesting, though, that they are now a pink slip Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 09:13 pm
Gay boys who come here for residency must really flip when they see that . . .
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 12:54 am
rayban1 wrote:
Has anyone observed the enormous hole Setanta is standing in?

No, not at all!
Very firm ground, in fact. Very Happy
0 Replies