How to break up with my girlfriend?

Gtefin

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2022 09:28 am
I’ve never broken up with someone before. This is actually the only serious relationship I’ve ever been in and I sort of just fell into it. What is the best way to tell her to help this go smoothly? My rough draft of what to say is pretty much just “I want to end our relationship” and then I go blank. I’m probably supposed to say something more, right? Any advice is welcome or a maybe a heads up of how to handle her reaction. I don’t think she sees this coming.

If some back ground info helps we’ve been together for about 6-7 years now. She has two kids from a previous relationship. We all have been living together for the past 5ish years.

What do y’all think in terms of timing? Like morning/evening/day of the week. Also how much time should I give her and her kids to move out?

Mame

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2022 12:20 pm
@Gtefin,
You could say something like, "Heidi, can we talk? This relationship isn't working for me anymore. I think we should split up."

I really don't know, but I do know you need to make "I" statements - statements that are about you and not about her.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2022 11:24 pm
@Gtefin,
Well the thing is don't. Your just boyfriend and girlfriend and in reality that does not count. She lets you hang by her place, and he have his place, and in reality your not married and even after that it could be a business relationship rather then love itself.

What you do is that you make it clear, this is not a monogamous relationship and while I do enjoy spending time with you, as a friend and specifically somebody I could be intimate with I would prefer that you understand if you see me with somebody else you should feel nothing that being said I will feel the same way towards you. Between each other I hope to find many more joys, and many more kinds of happiness. Like maybe we could have adult-parties, with drink and music to even flat out orgies and various groupings. Life is too short to reserve our bodies to each other and I am letting you know this.

"What do you mean?"

We could be together like friends while having casual sex. Like a family that are nudist but we sleep inside one big bed like some kind of cult. But the cult would be different people. I can not live this lie anymore, that has been set down by elderly dead people meant to keep people apart, I must be free to love the flesh of many and I invite you to do the same.

"What about us living a wholesome life, with children, community, and our religious identities?"

Well maybe one day when I am ready even afterwards we could have a relationship were we could invite others into our bedroom, beyond our personal lives, even suitors, for our daughters, and maidens for our sons whom we could possible share each other with.

This way you could always see her, be her friends, have her hands all over you and your hands all over hers and not feel anything at all.

Otherwise she would be turned off by your twisted ideas of normality and then you could embrace her via her horror and endow her with your heat one last time. Then she runs screaming out of the house ( etc ).
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 07:05 am
@Gtefin,
Gtefin wrote:

I’ve never broken up with someone before. This is actually the only serious relationship I’ve ever been in and I sort of just fell into it. What is the best way to tell her to help this go smoothly? My rough draft of what to say is pretty much just “I want to end our relationship” and then I go blank. I’m probably supposed to say something more, right? Any advice is welcome or a maybe a heads up of how to handle her reaction. I don’t think she sees this coming.

If some back ground info helps we’ve been together for about 6-7 years now. She has two kids from a previous relationship. We all have been living together for the past 5ish years.

What do y’all think in terms of timing? Like morning/evening/day of the week. Also how much time should I give her and her kids to move out?

That last part depends on just what kind of person you are. The relationship you have established with the kids; their ages; what she is able to do to provide a home for them and herself...all factor in.

If you are a prick...none of that will matter.

If you are a chump...all of that will matter even if it shouldn't.

So...tell us...what kind of person are you?
Gtefin

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 08:18 am
@PoliteMight,
That isn’t what I want at all. That seems super creepy.
Gtefin

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 08:28 am
@Frank Apisa,
Well, her older kid has always been outright hostile towards me and her younger kid has become uncomfortably attached to me. They’re 9 and 14. I don’t really know what she can provide for them. We don’t have shared finances at all. She has a part time job and pays for the utilities and food.

I’d guess I’m probably midway between a prick and a chump.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 08:52 am
@Gtefin,
Gtefin wrote:

Well, her older kid has always been outright hostile towards me and her younger kid has become uncomfortably attached to me. They’re 9 and 14. I don’t really know what she can provide for them. We don’t have shared finances at all. She has a part time job and pays for the utilities and food.

I’d guess I’m probably midway between a prick and a chump.

Good place to be.

But I doubt anyone midway would just throw the GF and her kids out...certainly not precipitously.

Tell her right now you want to end things...and will work with her to see that she and the kids get a home before the end happens. Do not let things straggle. Be on top of them...and see to it that she gets something close to immediately.

Then...do what you must do. None of the mealy mouthed bullshit. You've got to be stand-up on this.

You know what stand-up means. No one else can help you with that.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 11:18 am
@Gtefin,
You gotta realize the world is an open place and not the sandbox we were all taught it was from when we were little babies. How long are you going to be enslaved by dead men in graves long since dug up.

First there was the womb.
Then being marched around from the stroller to the grades K-12
Then some people made the mistake of signing up in the military
Finally working a nine to five or maybe figuring out how to be ones own boss
Somewhere along the way going to get somebody pregnant, married or not
Being carted off to the hospital ones own will or somebody who worships doctors
They will finish this person via medical Mal-practice that nobody will sue for
be filled with embalming fluid, stuffed into a box, or turned into ashes.
Then forgotten asides a few words in some government offices and textbooks.
Maybe a painting, bust, or photograph being used in some marketing ad.

You want to be the naive sheep shank cattle being moved around until your put out of misery, where you do not even get to enjoy any of the sex you will ever have. It is pure misery with everybody sitting around drugged up staring at some image hoping something is real and not an after thought.

This world is a beautiful place and the last thing I need is to have a penis, a cock, a woody, a meat and two veggies, a banana, a flag pole, a spear and live my life like some lame lesbian part of the "Super Virgin Club" who thinks "ewhh boys" but yet somehow they have like five or ten kids. I mean it makes no sense at all.
Gtefin

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 01:01 pm
@PoliteMight,
Soooo you clearly got a lot of issues.
PoliteMight

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 01:21 pm
@Gtefin,
I just learn not to care anymore because the majority of people are basically talking to me like a marketing campaign, or some sort of commercial.

Lets see you make a topic about how to break up with somebody and yet you do not go to your parents about your troubles ( because that is what a person who actually feels they have worth while parents would do ). Instead of accepting what I wrote, you find fault and attempt to call me names like a five year old on a playground.

Instead of giving you the lie that we are told 24/7 hours a day backed by morons with degrees and morons who do not care about jail, or morons with guns. I told you the absolute truth.

You reject it as obvious as you would.

I would rather be her friend then scare her away from me. This way I would have a pair of buns to park my dog, and somebody to conversation with that is not another bro-dude.

The truth is that people are going to give it their all.
Nobody cares.
They are going to bury that person and they will be forgotten over time.

Like saying hi and bye to somebody going out the door.
Gtefin

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 02:47 pm
@PoliteMight,
I don’t have any parents.

What name did I call you?

I understand why you would prefer a complete stranger be your friend considering your lack of non bro-dude friends. I however have other friends. I also actually know her and her faults so I would prefer we not be friends in the future. That’s not to say I wouldn’t prefer to end things on friendly terms.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 03:18 pm
@Gtefin,
Do not talk to PoliteMight - he's a troll and unfortunately giving advice where he shouldn't.
-----------------------

Break up with her while talking it out and assure her that you help her to get
back on her feet i.e. help her with a place to live that's suitable for her and her kids. Until she's found her own apartment, let her stay at your place.
At the end of the day you have to look at yourself in the mirror and be a decent human being. Good luck!
glitterbag

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 11:09 pm
@Gtefin,
Listen to Calamity Jane, good advice..........especially her first sentence.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2022 07:53 am
Same girlfriend, or another one?

Honesty with a significant other at ALL times, even when saying 'goodbye'.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2022 09:02 am
@Gtefin,
Do it at night so you can fully experience the literal fireworks display you will have had set up earlier that day. Accompany the breakup speech with a high school or community marching band performing behind you (in full regalia).

Remember to get the appropriate city permits and to block off the neighborhood block. Allow mobile concession stands and food trucks to set up shop for the neighborhood to peruse and shop at.

And in good faith, pay for the kids evening meal/snacks from said food trucks and concession stands. Maybe go halfsies on the carney rides and games. But that can be an option you forgo if you're not too into the kids and their welfare.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2022 09:53 am
@Gtefin,

So your an orphan? Their is nobody that is your upper that pre-dates you.
No father and or mother figure that you served under?

I do not give anything about guys because all of that does not matter over time. I care about getting inside her all that matters. I am not going to burn time with a guy, rather then burn time on my own life and report to other people I have some respect for. I rather be associated with pretty pretties then some dude hanging around me. I have business friends I do not care about gender or sex.

Then do not end things at all. Just talk with her like a "bro-dude" and have your casual sex. Be like batman with the ladies, pick her up and drive to a place and just have random meaningless bat-sex with her. Make that a thing.

Just be that "he is this guy, I hang out with, and have random sex with, at any moment, I feed him" kind of relationship.

Think Orgies, think having an relationship with many girls who all are in the same kitchen that plays around with you. You do different things with.
Think running a business ( a serious business ) and every girl is your girl but at the same time not .

Their are women who literally counts the amount of guys she sleeps with, and considers that a good thing in her life, even from her pre-teen years.

Just be her friend but not make it into something serious. You have to understand that girlfriend/boyfriend bs does not count. Even when your married it does not count. You just have to be open and honest with people of where you stand.

Like she is a girl, I went inside of her a couple of times, I am not dating her, we just do it at times, maybe we was married but that was just for my parents sake. On paper I and her see other people and sometimes we do swaps and orgies. life is great, just like that book "A brave new world".

You gotta live unless you enjoy living inside of a burnt down house near the ocean making paintings all day. You have to live.

Your not in a prison, get that out of your head. Even in a prison you could be banging these female guards ( of course willing to win em over )

Again your not in a prison so be free.Be happy. Live for the sake of Live!!!!

0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2022 10:36 am
@CalamityJane,
The problem with this world is a sheep-shanked-slave mentality. I mean you have a couple of dollars, you purchase a Mcmansion, or live in a hole in the wall, make kids with somebody you have no affection for and then fall off the face of the planet like you was never their to begin with is a joke.

It is paradise out their and if your not apart of it, then your just a tool. Their is opportunity out their in many places and all you have to do is work for it.

Dating is bs. Too many girls get into dating and do it so well they enjoy having a guy "Romance her" "Sweep her off her feet" "Hop on cock " or whatever .

When it comes to marriage or child birthing. They suck because they are too dependent on the father, if not the relatives, families, or even the state.

Same thing with guys, you have to fight hard just to have anything normal in this world, why ruin yourself into this interlocking rubbish called the relationship,

Life is about two things.
A. Sex = Goal
B. Money = Vehicle

When and if you choose to have children
A. handing down historical knowledge.
B. Setting somebody up on the right path.
C. making sure their body is in full functioning order.
D. Making sure they are happy and not filled with fear.

If you worship fear all you get is fear. Fear comes in many forms. It is the ignorant idiot who says "I d onot tink you r allowed to do that" or "they jossiled em throw em in da brig" or "I barely know you, why would I give you anything".

Fear is death
Fear is unhappiness
Fear is a fool and their money is soon parted.
Fear is person bed with somebody that tor them from his happiness

If you live fear then you are not living at all. That is just waiting for the touch of death.

No amount of income will change that at all.

0 Replies