how to stay close

nsdj

Reply Sat 28 May, 2022 02:29 am
so, ive had a crush on this guy since a few weeks ago. we r rlly close frens and wld talk every day over text. and basically we are really really close

but tdy we didnt text as often as sch is out n holidays r here, and i wld rlly like taking our texting a step further by voice calling. but how shld i say it? and what shld i do?

View best answer, chosen by nsdj
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 28 May, 2022 05:50 am
@nsdj,
"Hey, Dave (or whatever his name is), I kinda miss the sound of your voice. Mind if I called?"

You text something like that ^

Go for simple and straightforward with most people when you're asking something.
nsdj

Reply Sat 28 May, 2022 10:47 pm
@jespah,
thank you so much for the advice (and his name is Haikal btw ehhhsh)

youre right abt the part of being straightforward w ppl, which is smth i struggle with. ill try to improve on it. tysm!!
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Sun 29 May, 2022 12:24 am
@nsdj,
You want to go up a notch from text to voice?
That is a big step.
Just call him - do it. If you lie about it you reap that dishonesty somehow so do it the right way.
0 Replies

Derejk

Reply Sun 29 May, 2022 07:45 pm
Qui assumera la responsabilité si l'on continue à accuser sans confirmer?
Ragman

Reply Tue 31 May, 2022 03:01 pm
@Derejk,
I’m confused. It appears that you’ve understood and read the original post so it’s clear that you understand English enough to reply appropriately. Why not continue in English as that is what the choice of language was of the OP? Furthermore, as you’ve most likely noticed, English is the spoken language of the forum. The OP may not understand your reply.
0 Replies