what did i do wrong?

mchalel

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 06:49 am
re
well i know you're dying to hear what has happened...so we had texted a few times on friday, not really of any relevance, he just mentioned he was going to a friends pool, etc. The next day (saturday) i was gone pretty much all day without my phone. I got in at 5 and saw that he'd called at 2. He left a message just saying, give me a call if you get a chance. I called him back, got his voicemail, so i left a message just saying, call you back, etc. So I was going to party that night and i was pretty sure he'd be there. My friends and i didnt get there till about 11:30. He was there. We said hello, chatted, then he went to play beer pong or something with his friends. after a few drinks...i went and played beer pong too. I had mentioned that he didnt call me back after i called him, he was like, oh because i knew you were coming here. I just said, oh ok. I saw a lot of people at the party that i hadnt seen in a while. Unfortunately i hadnt eaten much that day and i got pretty tipsy...i was talking to one guy who i had no interest in at all, but it probably seemed like i was being flirty. My friends had left at this point, but i was still there. I started saying that i wanted to leave. The guy i was talking to was kind of creepy and said, why didnt you just leave with your friends. I said, i dont know. He said he coudl drive me, i said no, then he said you just want to go home with so and so's brother (the guy from last weekend). I just laughed, but then he kept saying that. I asked if he was nice and he just said, yeah he's my friends brother, i dont have anything bad to say abuot him. I just felt like i was being obnoxious. I said i wanted to leave and then told the guy i like that i was going to take a cab home. He said no he would drive me. so he did, and we ended up going back to my place of course. We hooked up again-no sex.

The next day i didnt feel well. He asked me what that guy had been saying to me the night before and he mentioned, yeah he thinks i hate him for some reason, but i dont. I felt bad because i knew i was kind of flirting with the other guy (or it seemed that way because i really had no interest in him) He also mentioned that i was the one who wanted to leave, but once we had left he said i made it seem like he made me leave. THen i guess i told him he was being rude. But we ended up hooking up again...at noon he said he had to leave. I was like, ok. So he gets ready, and says, well i'll talk to you later? I just said, it's up to you and he kind of smiled. As he was leaving, i was stupid and said, so are we gonna hang out again? He just said, yeah i'll give you a call. URGH! i really wished i hadnt gotten drunk the night before. I sent him a text last night that said, hey sorry if i was annoying last night. He wrote back about 2 hours later and said, dont worry about it, you werent that bad. I wrote, thanx, i felt like i was kind of obnoxious, i still had fun though. Then i didnt hear from him...so who knows. He was a little obnoxious the first night i met him, i guess the other night it was my turn.

It's just difficult because it's not like he and i were on a date. At this point, i cant help but think his interest lies in just hooking up with me. If he were interested in anything other than that I think he'd have asked me out. I asked my ex for advice on this and he said, yeah i think if he was really interested he would have made plans with you yesterday as he was leaving rather than just say, i'll talk to you later.
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 12:57 pm
re
anyone?
0 Replies

nick-at-nite

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:09 pm
You lost my interest half way through your long post. It's too "90210" ish.

You are clearly young and have much room to grow. Look forward to it and stop obsessing about little games boys play.

If someone really likes you, you will know it. You will not have to come here to ask.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:18 pm
Agreed.

Don't worry about him. Enjoy yourself and carry on.
Lots of luck, girl. Cool
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:29 pm
re
yeah i guess i'm just immature...when it comes to guys. I just never know what they are thinking. I can hook up with them or not hook up with them...and i always end up feeling this way. I'm almost wondernig if i should be gay.
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:29 pm
re
yeah i guess i'm just immature...when it comes to guys. I just never know what they are thinking. I can hook up with them or not hook up with them...and i always end up feeling this way. I'm almost wondernig if i should be gay.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:43 pm
hey, it's normal.

and haha, if only life were any easier for lesbians than straight folks: but it's not!
gay, bi, straight; we all got the same stuff to deal with.
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 02:15 pm
re
i guess i'm trying to make light of this, but i really am annoyed. I'm so tired of things not working out with a person that i'm interested in. I feel like anytime i show interest in a guy...they take off
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 02:28 pm
Maybe it's because you make such a big deal of everything.

I can't even read through your posts, you just ramble on and on about minutae.

Seriously - how old are you? you can't be more than 14.

believe me, no one is "dying to hear what happened"
it's more like watching a train wreck - your words are such a garbled mess, but you can't look away.
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 02:39 pm
re
ok why does what i did make me sound 14?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 03:56 pm
Like many 14 year olds, you seem unable to appreciate the fact the listeners do not need to hear every single painful detail of what is going on.
No one cares that you were standing by the coke machine, then wandered over to the pool table to talk to Ellen (or was it Tracy, I mean, it was like the friend of someone I met once probably about 6 months ago when I was visiting my other friend Lori's cousin, we were like all going down to the beach, but it was too cold that day do this and this other friend of mine? Her name is Julie, said maybe we should just go hang around at Ellen or maybe Tracy's house and call people on the phone who might know this guy? The one who text messaged me 3 times, no wait it was 4 times and on the 2nd text message I was all like this is so weird I mean what is his problem, I don't know why he won't come over and hang with me all night so we can you know talk and everything. I don't understand why he did that I just think maybe he doesn't want to be in a relationship but I was sort of drunk that night and he didn't say it but I thought I was definatly picking up on the fact that he seemed to like me I just think that is so weird, I'm going to post all this on four different forums and then see what people have to say and tell people from one forum what people from another forum said so I know that they really care or something about this guy who's all acting weird and every thing because he was all like text messaging me about 4 times before he said he had to go get something to eat so I asked hime if he would call me latter and he said probably but I don't get it why he would do that because we have totally spent like 2 hours together and I don't know why my relationships all feel like nothing happens because I just want to know if you think this guy likes me I mean it's no big deal or anything but I'm so frustrated and this other guy bill who used to go out with my friend stephenie except she moved and bill doesn't have a car said he was totally into me, not him bill but the other guy that is acting so weird all the time and I'm just so mad because it's not like it's any big deal or anything but everytime a meet someone I feel like they are thinking one way about me that I'm not.)

Other than that, there's nothing I can think of.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 04:00 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 04:13 pm
Chai Tea - you owe me a bottle of screen cleaner. Laughing
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 04:28 pm
re
well chai you just wasted a lot of time writing that.
0 Replies