could he be interested?

Chai

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 03:04 pm
Advice? - No, you want to hear what you want to hear.

Opinion? - You are a very impatient young woman. How can I tell?

You met someone Saturday night, here it is the 3rd of the month, and you're driving yourself crazy.

You post asking for advice, sometimes literally minutes apart. Sometimes you are able to wait wholes hours before posting again.
I believe you expect the entire forum is reading your thread and must respond to your needs immediatly.

I also believe from your other threads that you are very needy, constantly needing to either be with someone to entertain you.
For God's sake girl, it's been 4 days.

The only thing wrong is that you are very young, very impatient very self centered and very immature.
Fortunately, there is a cure for all of that. Time passing.

Of course you won't like what I've written, as it doesn't fit into your wishful thinking of developing a 20 year relationship in one week.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 04:00 pm
re
i can be impatient...but it think that when you make out with someone and ask for their number, you should call! in a timely manner...lol, im kidding kind of...but i kind of do feel that way. I guess if he were really 'into me' he'd have called by now....tonight's the last night i'm going to 'wonder' about it, then i'm done. this stressing is awful
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 04:47 pm
Try to remember to take cab fare with you when you get out.
Then you won't end up in another situation like this.

You can decline the offer of a ride with the next fella. If he's interested in something other than hooking up after a party, he'll make plans for a date some other time.
0 Replies