Churches have been LYING about Christ for 2K years!

The Anointed

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2022 05:22 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Exodus 3; 13-14. / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
יג וַיֹּאמֶר מֹשֶׁה אֶל-הָאֱלֹהִים, הִנֵּה אָנֹכִי בָא אֶל-בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, וְאָמַרְתִּי לָהֶם, אֱלֹהֵי אֲבוֹתֵיכֶם שְׁלָחַנִי אֲלֵיכֶם; וְאָמְרוּ-לִי מַה-שְּׁמוֹ, מָה אֹמַר אֲלֵהֶם. 13 And Moses said unto God: 'Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them: The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me: What is His name? what shall I say unto them?'
יד וַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים אֶל-מֹשֶׁה, אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה; וַיֹּאמֶר, כֹּה תֹאמַר לִבְנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, אֶהְיֶה, שְׁלָחַנִי אֲלֵיכֶם.

14 And God said unto Moses: 'I AM THAT I AM'; and He said: 'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: I AM hath sent me unto you.'
[/b]
And the Lord God our saviour gave the same name in the NT when speaking though his earthly mouthpiece, the man Jesus.

Deuteronomy 18:18-19; YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, says to Moses; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.

In John 8: 28-29; when speaking through the mouth of his earthly servant, the man Jesus, the body that his Father had prepared for him in which to reveal himself to the world, the lord God our saviour the only begotten son of God said; “When you lift up the Son of Man, you will know that ‘I AM WHO I AM’; then you will know that I do nothing on my own authority, but I say only what the Father has instructed me to say. And he who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, because I always do what pleases him.”

Hebrews 10: 5-7; For this reason, when Christ (THE ANOINTED ONE) was about to come into the world, he said to God:
“You do not want sacrifices and offerings,
but you have prepared a body for me. (That body was the man Jesus)
6You are not pleased with animals burnt whole on the altar
or with sacrifices to take away sins.
7Then I said, ‘Here I am,
to do your will, O God,
just as it is written of me in the book of the Law.’ ”

The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up and led me before the Lord’s face.

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.”

Hebrews 11: 5; By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him, etc.

The author of the book of Hebrews could not have known that Enoch was anointed as the heir and successor to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation and translated into a spiritual being in order that he should not experience death, if he had not read "The Book of the Secrets of Enoch", the only place where the anointing of Enoch occurs
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2022 12:44 am
@kjw47,
Quote:
There is no-i am that i am in the Hebrew written OT-It translates-- i will be what i will be. Trinity error to mislead.

https://mechon-mamre.org/

Exodus 3; 13-14. / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
יג וַיֹּאמֶר מֹשֶׁה אֶל-הָאֱלֹהִים, הִנֵּה אָנֹכִי בָא אֶל-בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, וְאָמַרְתִּי לָהֶם, אֱלֹהֵי אֲבוֹתֵיכֶם שְׁלָחַנִי אֲלֵיכֶם; וְאָמְרוּ-לִי מַה-שְּׁמוֹ, מָה אֹמַר אֲלֵהֶם. 13 And Moses said unto God: 'Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them: The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me: What is His name? what shall I say unto them?'
יד וַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים אֶל-מֹשֶׁה, אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה; וַיֹּאמֶר, כֹּה תֹאמַר לִבְנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, אֶהְיֶה, שְׁלָחַנִי אֲלֵיכֶם.

14 And God said unto Moses: 'I AM THAT I AM'; and He said: 'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: 'I AM' hath sent me unto you.'

KJV ------'I AM’.
NIV ----- ‘I AM’.
RSV ----- ‘I AM’.
NEB ----- ‘I AM’.
GNB CATHOLIC STUDY EDITION----- ‘I AM’.
FIRESIDE--- NEW AMERICAN BIBLE ----- ‘I AM’.
THE LIVING BIBLE ----- “Just say ‘I AM’ has sent me.
NEW SPIRIT FILLED LIFE BIBLE ------ ‘I AM’.
FULL LIFE STUDY BIBLE ----- ‘I AM’.
THE JERUSALEM BIBLE ----- ‘I AM’.

We could go on and on and on and 0n if you would like.
kjw47

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2022 07:44 pm
@The Anointed,
All those bibles translated from Catholicism translating. Hebrew scholars say there is no statement in their Hebrew written OT that translates-i am that i am.
I will be what i will be is more correct.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2022 10:33 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Hebrew scholars say there is no statement in their Hebrew written OT that translates-i am that i am.

What Hebrew scholars? Certainly not the Hebrew scholars who were the authors of the Hebrew English Mechon-Mamre bible.

BTW, the Hebrews have no written Old Testament only their Tanakh. It is the Christians who have the New Testament and the Old Testament, which is the Hebrew Tanakh translated into English in which God says to Moses; "I am Who I Am, tell them that 'I AM' has sent you."
kjw47

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2022 06:43 pm
@The Anointed,
Hebrew scholars say it translates-i will be what i will be. They know the language better than any trinitarian or JW.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2022 08:17 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Hebrew scholars say it translates-i will be what i will be. They know the language better than any trinitarian or JW.

God instructed Moses to say “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you’” (Exodus 3:14 New International Version). The phrase translated “I am who I am” in Hebrew is "ehyeh asher ehyeh."

The word ehyeh is the first person common singular of the verb to be. It would be used in any number of normal situations: “I am watching the sheep,” “I am walking on the road,” or “I am his father.”

When used as a stand-alone description, "I AM" is believed by the greater majority of Hebrew translators to be the correct English translation of the Hebrew, "ehyeh"

Some Bibles translate ‘ehyeh asher ehyeh’ as “I will Become whatsoever I please” (Rotherham Translation)
The JW bible 'THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION' has God saying to Moses; "This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel, 'I shall prove to be has sent me to you.' "

"I AM" is the ultimate statement of self-sufficiency, self-existence, and immediate presence. God is the same today as he was yesterday and will be into the everlasting, HE is the only constant in that HE is constantly evolving. The only mind that can cease to evolve is the mind that has ceased to exist. At any given point in time, "I AM WHO I AM" says the Lord.

I am who I am, may I never lose sight
Of the fact that I am who I am day and night
I'm not 'who I was' nor 'who I will be'
For "WHO I AM" is the name my God gave to me
So, get behind me you charlatan-priests and you shams
For I am true to mu God, to MY God "WHO I AM."
NealNealNeal

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2022 11:32 am
@kjw47,
I was born and raised Jewish. Annointed is absolutely correct in his presentation of what you call "Jehovah Witnesses"
Not only is Annointed correct about "I AM", he has been extremely thorough in his discussion with you.
Read the Hebrew words. You can't deny that in this case Annointed is correct.
Note: If you have even the slightest relationship with God you will know that God is "I AM", not "WILL BE".
kjw47

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2022 08:32 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Hebrew scholars say you are wrong about i am. I just googled it--i will be what i will be is accurate translating of that Hebrew statement. By non JW people.
The Anointed

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2022 10:08 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Hebrew scholars say you are wrong about i am. I just googled it--i will be what i will be is accurate translating of that Hebrew statement. By non JW people.

Name your supposed Hebrew scholars? And supply a link to the information that you supposedly googled up?
NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2022 08:37 am
@The Anointed,
There ARE sources that say that the verse can be translated "I will be". The question is are they accurate in their belief? You have presented the more accurate translation.
Jews today use the name Hashem (the name), Adonai, or G-d. This is in recognition of the HOLINESS of God. I am delighted that Jews do so.
NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2022 03:07 pm
@NealNealNeal,
As for the question of "is Jesus God", the gospel of John gives plenty of verses that Jesus is God. In addition, verses that show that Jesus is God include:
Isaiah 9:6 44:6. 7:14
Titus 2:13
Hebrews 1:8
Colossians 2:9
Matthew 1:23
2 Peter 1:1
Rev 1:18
1 John 5:20
Acts 20:28
The Anointed

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2022 10:54 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Isaiah 9:6.
John 20: 17; Jesus said to Mary Magdalene, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

My heavenly Father and God is the Father and God of my brother Jesus who has been chosen as my King and High Priest and the government will be on his shoulders. Acts 17: 31; For the Lord has fixed a day, the great Sabbath day of one thousand years in which He shall judge the whole world with Justice by means of a MAN He has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

Isaiah 44: 6; “This is what the LORD says—Israel’s King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

I know of no other God than the heavenly Father and God of the man Jesus of who Peter says in Acts 3: 19-21; GNB. Repent, then, and turn to God, so that he will forgive your sins. If you do, times of spiritual strength will come from the Lord, and he will send Jesus, who is the Messiah he has already chosen for you. He must remain in heaven until the time comes for all things to be made new, as God announced through his holy prophets who lived long ago.

Isaiah 7: 14;
יד לָכֵן יִתֵּן אֲדֹנָי הוּא, לָכֶם--אוֹת: הִנֵּה הָעַלְמָה, הָרָה וְיֹלֶדֶת בֵּן, וְקָרָאת שְׁמוֹ, עִמָּנוּ אֵל. 14 Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign: behold, the young woman shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Deuteronomy 18:18-19; YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, says to Moses; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.

Jesus spoke not one word on his own authority, but only that which he was commanded to say by the Lord who had chosen Jesus as his earthly temple, which was filled with his spirit on the day that he was baptised.

Destroy this temple said the Lord and in three days I will raise it up.

Acts 5: 30; The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 13: 30; But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee, etc.

1st Corinthians 6: 14; And God has both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

2nd Corinthians 1: 9; But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead.

2nd Corinthians 4: 14; knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.

Acts 17: 31; For He (The Lord God our saviour) has fixed a day in which he shall judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign: behold, the young woman shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel, which means 'God is with us'.

Titus 2: 13; as we wait for the blessed Day we hope for, when the glory of our great God AND our Saviour Jesus Christ will appear.

To be continued.
0 Replies

kjw47

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2022 02:22 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Jesus himself teaches in John-John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--- Anyone who understands english clearly see Jesus teaches-The FATHER is THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the only true God sent another named Jesus as a mortal, thus God did not come.
The real gospel. Its the real reason Jesus teaches-John 20:17, Rev 3:12 and The Father is greater than i.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2022 04:01 am
@kjw47,
Quote:
Revelation 3: 12; I will make those who are victorious pillars in the temple of my God, and they will never leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which will come down out of heaven from my God. I will also write on them my new name.

Revelation 3: 21; To those who win the victory I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne, just as I have been victorious and now sit by my Father on his throne.

Revelation 2: 26-28; To those who win the victory, who continue to the end to do what I want, I will give the same authority that I received from my Father: I will give them authority over the nations, to rule them with an iron rod and to break them to pieces like clay pots. I will also give them the morning star.

Quote:
John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you ( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus.

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, IS THE God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who sent Jesus.

Quote:
Anyone who understands english clearly see Jesus teaches-The FATHER is THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the only true God sent another named Jesus as a mortal, thus God did not come.

GOD "DID" COME. THE ONLY TRUE GOD, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob filled the man Jesus, his earthly temple with his spirit on the day that he was Baptised. It was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who speaking from within his earthly temple the man Jesus, said, “Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up."

Acts 5: 30; The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 13: 30; But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee, etc.

1st Corinthians 6: 14; And God has both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

2nd Corinthians 1: 9; But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead.

2nd Corinthians 4: 14; knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.

Acts 17: 31; For He (The Lord God our saviour) has fixed a day in which he shall judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

It was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who said through the mouth his obedient servant Jesus, who spoke in ‘HIS NAME;’ “Destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up.”

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.”

Peter confirms that Jesus was that man, when, concerning the man Jesus, he says in. Acts 3: 22; For Moses said; "The Lord your God will send you a prophet, just as he sent me, and he will be one of your own people. Anyone who does not obey that prophet shall be separated from God's people and destroyed.”

kjw47

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2022 07:33 pm
@The Anointed,
You will find out different.
Rev 3:12 is to the anointed=The little flock( Luke 12:32) you dont seem to know the difference of the little flock and the great crowd. Because your teachers do not know the difference.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2022 07:59 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
You will find out different.
Rev 3:12 is to the anointed=The little flock( Luke 12:32) you dont seem to know the difference of the little flock and the great crowd. Because your teachers do not know the difference.

And is Revelation 2: 26-28, to the little flock also? "To those who win the victory, who continue to the end to do what I want, I will give the same authority that I received from my Father: I will give them authority over the nations, to rule them with an iron rod and to break them to pieces like clay pots."

0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2022 09:37 pm
@kjw47,
And is Revelation 2: 26-28, to the little flock also? "To those who win the victory, who continue to the end to do what I want, I will give the same authority that I received from my Father: I will give them authority over the nations, to rule them with an iron rod and to break them to pieces like clay pots."

Numbers 24: 16-19. Who is this king who will arise in Israel to save his people?

The words of the man who can see clearly,
16Who can hear what God is saying
And receive the knowledge that comes from the Most High.
With staring eyes I see in a trance
A vision from Almighty God.
I look into the future,
And I see the nation of Israel.
A king, like a bright star, will arise in that nation.
Like a comet he will come from Israel.
He will strike the leaders of Moab
And beat down all the people of Seth.
He will conquer his enemies in Edom
And make their land his property,
While Israel continues victorious.
The nation of Israel will trample them down
And wipe out the last survivors.”

Who is the Lord who is referred to here by Isaiah? The Lord who saves his chosen people?

Isaiah 63: 1-6; Who is this coming from the city of Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching in power and strength?”
“It is the LORD, powerful to save, coming to announce his victory.”
“Why is his clothing so red, like that of someone who tramples grapes to make wine?”

The LORD answers, “I have trampled the nations like grapes, and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing. I decided that the time to save my people had come; it was time to punish their enemies. I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole nations and shattered them. I poured out their lifeblood on the ground.”

See Zechariah 14. The Lord will come to fight for his people Israel as he has fought in times past and from within the inner most sanctuary of his tabernacle (The kingdom of God is within you) which temporary tabernacle is the body of mankind, he will fight the enemies of Israel; those Nations who surround Jerusalem in their attempt to drive God's chosen people into the sea.

The African tectonic plate in its northern migration, grinds against the Arabian plate in a line that runs up through the Red Sea and along the Jordon valley beneath the Mount of Olives.

Zechariah 14: 3-4; Then the Lord will go out and fight for his people as he has fought in times past. At that time, he will stand on the Mount of Olives, to the east of Jerusalem. Then the Mount of Olives will be split in two, from east to west by a large valley. Half of the mountain (On the African plate) will move to the northwest, and half of it (On the Arabian plate) will move to the southeast.

Could the violent activity around the earth at this time, be the trigger that will cause the super volcano beneath Yellow Stone to erupt, enveloping the planet in a cloud of debris? And that day shall be neither day nor night, but a perpetual twilight.

Zechariah 14: 13; Then the Lord will throw those nations that surround Jerusalem, into a state of total confusion, and the weapons of destruction with which they would destroy Israel, he will cause them to turn upon their own allies and they shall suffer a terrible disease, the soft tissue such as their eyes and tongues will melt in their sockets, and their radiated flesh, cooked to the bone, will slide from their bodies while still standing. Then all the surviving Nations will send their representatives each year to Jerusalem in the land of Israel, to worship and pay tribute to the Lord who will rule the whole world with justice for a thousand years, and woe betide those who refuse to do so.

Acts 17: 31; For the Lord has fixed a day, (the great Sabbath day of one thousand years) in which He shall judge the whole world with Justice by means of a MAN He has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

Then all the godless people of this world, and all those, who in their Synagogues, Mosques, and Cathedrals of stone, marble, or crystal, who prostate themselves on the floors or who sing and dance with their eyes and hands raised to the heavens in worship of a god they neither know or understand, will bow down and worship THE God of the Bible, the Most High in the creation, ‘The Son of Man’ who evolves from the body of mankind.
kjw47

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2022 01:53 pm
@The Anointed,
Yes that is to the little flock=the anointed=144,000 = the bride of Christ-To sit on thrones as kings and priests alongside of Jesus in heaven-Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6

YHWH was always king--Jesus had to be appointed for 1000 years-Rev 20:6--Then Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself-1Cor 15:24-28) And YHWH resumes the kingship.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2022 01:03 am
@kjw47,
Quote:
Yes that is to the little flock=the anointed=144,000.

Correct! The 144,000 chosen from the thirteen tribes of Israel, 12,000 chosen from each of twelve of those tribes, which excludes any from the thirteenth tribe of Dan.

Those 144,000 who have been given the same authority that our brother Jesus received from our heavenly God and Father: and that is, the authority over the nations, to rule them with an iron rod and to break them to pieces like clay pots."

These will be with the King spoken of in Numbers 24: 16-19. A king, like a bright star, will arise in that nation and like a comet he will come from Israel to save his people against those nations that surround Jerusalem and threaten to drive God’s chosen people into the sea. He will strike the leaders of Moab and beat down all the people of Seth. He will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their land his property, while Israel continues victorious etc.

“WHO I AM” was rejected as the king of Israel, the sons of Jacob wanted a human king like the other nations of the world and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who chose the man Jesus as his earthly temple in which to reveal himself to the world, allowed the Israelites to learn a valuable lesson while living under human rulership.

And ‘WHO I AM’ the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob see Acts 17: 31; Has fixed a day in which He will judge the whole world with justice by means of the “MAN” He has “CHOSEN”. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that “MAN” from death.

It is the man Jesus and his little flock of 144,000 who will take the thrones that have been prepared for them and will rule the Great Sabbath Day of one thousand years. Then Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and our God, to his Father and our Father and subject himself to our God, when He the 'SON OF MAN', the Most-High to have developed in the creation See Mathew 25 and Revelation 21, comes with all his angels and divides all the living disembodied spirits.

The righteous on his right to receive everlasting life, the unrepentant wicked on his left, to suffer the everlasting Punishment which is the second death in the lake burning with fire and sulfur, from which there is no return, which lake of fire has been prepared for the Devil and his angels.

kjw47

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2022 03:58 pm
@The Anointed,
Its not literal Israel, its spiritual Israel. Literal Israel is cut off of being Gods chosen, until they do verse 39 of Matt 23:38-39--they have outright refused for over 1950 years.