Dealing with a Clam

Chrissee

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 10:49 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
I am a passive agressive and trust me...being so drives me nuts. I see myself acting like an a-hole and there my hubby is, trying to negotiate, trying to "talk me down". He is both a leader and a cherisher but he does tend to lean more toward the leader aspect most of the time. But usually once the scene is over, I will apologize and "come to my senses". I have been actively working on not being a complete crazy and actually have found out that a lot of this behavior is being caused by a medical reason. I don't know if this is something for you former man to look into but lots of times, emotional crap stems from physical crap. Something to think about.

You talk as if you are doomed to live your life with a personality disorder. Being P/A drives you nuts (believe me, you aren't the only one) yet you seem to have no inclination to change. Find a good therapist. And change.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2005 07:19 am
Chrissee wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
I am a passive agressive and trust me...being so drives me nuts. I see myself acting like an a-hole and there my hubby is, trying to negotiate, trying to "talk me down". He is both a leader and a cherisher but he does tend to lean more toward the leader aspect most of the time. But usually once the scene is over, I will apologize and "come to my senses". I have been actively working on not being a complete crazy and actually have found out that a lot of this behavior is being caused by a medical reason. I don't know if this is something for you former man to look into but lots of times, emotional crap stems from physical crap. Something to think about.

You talk as if you are doomed to live your life with a personality disorder. Being P/A drives you nuts (believe me, you aren't the only one) yet you seem to have no inclination to change. Find a good therapist. And change.

I don't have a disorder.

Please refer to your thread regarding Bush on the Bottle.

Despite feeling like I shouldn't even bother to respond to you, for the record I am getting my life under control as we speak.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2005 08:42 am
Chrissee, as you know I agree with a fair amount of your political points, so hopefully you will understand that I'm not just another incarnation of Bella and Tico (rather, Bella/ Tico) when I say that dredging up personal revelations to score political points shows an extraordinary lack of class.
0 Replies