Milk Allergy?

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 09:11 am
Does this mean no pancakes??????
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 09:13 am
I have not been taking my allergy meds now for a while....so maybe if I start taking them again, this will all go away.....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 09:18 am
possibly
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 09:19 am
The reason I say this is because since I've been lactose intolerant, I've been taking allergy meds. Now, in the last month or so, I haven't been taking them and all of a sudden, hives.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 09:22 am
i would say that is a good coincidence..?
are you sure your intake of lactose hasnt gotten worse ?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 09:23 am
shewolfnm wrote:
i would say that is a good coincidence..?
are you sure your intake of lactose hasnt gotten worse ?

It has...since I realized that I can eat it when I take a pill and not puke. So maybe I can eat it, just in small doses, some of the time.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 11:32 am
if you are getting hives from it, i would go back on the allergy pills. that could also mean that there is other stuff you might be allergic to that could have a much worse effect.

the last thing you want to do is spend saturday night in bed with swollen eyes, labored breathing and itching everywhere...trust me i know! and then not be able to sleep because you stabbed your self with your epi pen to stop the reaction yet be so sleepy because you also took 100 mg of benadryl. Smile

the joys of allergies, i fully blame my mom who has all the same allergies i do. please lord don't let my future children have allergies.

oh on top of all of that, i have the asian flush. meaning i lack the enzyme that metabolizes alcohol so when i drink, i vasodilate, get extrememly flushed, heart races, and i get a headache within 1 hour of the first drink. lovely.

sorry bella didn't mean to vent on your thread Sad
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 12:07 pm
Please, feel free to vent anywhere you'd like. Smile
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 01:26 pm
Laughing thanks
0 Replies