why do women get all uptight....

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:38 pm
when men say they let themselves go? My wife is a slob and I say so. Whats wrong with that?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,092 • Replies: 34
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:39 pm
Rolling Eyes Here we go again.....
0 Replies

Casanova

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:41 pm
Come on people, i know you women have some great answer for me.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:42 pm
uhh.. why should SHE keep herself up and YOU dont have to?
0 Replies

Casanova

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:44 pm
i do. i get regular hair cuts, keep my nails trimmed, work out...I take very good care of myself.
0 Replies

Pink Lady

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:45 pm
u r right. i see my gurl do that with her man . she is all happy and now thinks he just likes her and doesnt want nothin so she just sits on her but now. i dont get it u need 2 b sexy for your man cuz there are gurls out there who willtry to move inon him. then its your fault
0 Replies

Casanova

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:46 pm
exactly. I dont' want her to be a beauty queen again but at least lose that extra 50 pounds you been carryign around. And do something other than watch tv.
0 Replies

Casanova

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:53 pm
ok so since no one wants to let me know what the problem is I guess I am going ot sign off for the day. Hopefully someoen can help me understnad this.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 02:13 pm
Re: why do women get all uptight....
Casanova wrote:
when men say they let themselves go? My wife is a slob and I say so. Whats wrong with that?

Why do men call their wives slobs? Why do men love the "outside" so much that they hurt the "inside" by calling their wives names. Confused

Perhaps if you were more sensitive and spent your time loving her in a way that would not allow you to call her names (this is called respect) .... perhaps she would be more inclined to be everything you want her to be.

As it is now...... why should she. Not like she has alot to lose. Men that go around calling their women slobs aren't much of a prize in the first place.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 02:15 pm
amen!
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 03:07 pm
Pink Lady wrote:
u r right. i see my gurl do that with her man . she is all happy and now thinks he just likes her and doesnt want nothin so she just sits on her but now. i dont get it u need 2 b sexy for your man cuz there are gurls out there who willtry to move inon him. then its your fault

so i have to be sexy for my husband at all times, or its my fault he cheats on me???

there is something called mutual respect and respect for marriage. you took vows, and i don't care what physical shape you are in, you need to abide by those. try: for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health.

casanova-instead of putting her down constantly, why not try to be supportive? hey honey, lets go for a walk...hey honey, lets go to the gym (make it all about her). it may go alot further than saying to her, you fat slob get off your ass and be sexy for me (all about you).
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 03:21 pm
I'm a slob and I don't care if anybody tells me so. Maybe his wife is like that too. Maybe she doesn't mind being called a slob. Maybe she already knows she's a slob and is going to do what she wants, whether anybody else likes it or not, like me.

Yeah! F*ck everybody! I'm a slob and I LIKE it!

'dja ever think of THAT!?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 03:22 pm
SlOBS UNITE!!!

Yeah! We're takin' over the world!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 03:23 pm
In fact, casanova, why don't you send me your address so I can sneak into your house and bang your slob wife while you're gone!

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 03:31 pm
Can I watch?

I don't wanna do anything....I just wanna watch.
0 Replies

Pink Lady

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 03:35 pm
yes. ifu dont take care of yourself then ur man will leave . men want u 2 b the same no matter how long u been together. if he leaves cuz u r lazy and dont take care of yourself, yeah its your fault.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 03:36 pm
mmmm slobby kicky
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 12:13 am
Dont marry an overwight slob and you'll find happiness...

..oops. looks like you're too late.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 12:21 am
shewolfnm wrote:
mmmm slobby kicky

Hehehe...I thought you said slobbery at first!

Either way would work, yeah?

Jogging slobbering slobby kicky, now
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 01:01 am
This is an easy question, casanova.

Women hate having their appearance criticized, especially by a man.

You'll never get a positive response that way.
0 Replies