Older female in need of advice

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 07:54 pm
Hi I am in my 30s female who had breast cancer stage 2 triple negative in 2019, I am still a virgin. As of recently I've noticed that my vagina is losing hair on it I don't know what is the cause of this. I have been doing my best to not be stressed at all so I have no idea what is going on. Last time I saw my obgyn for the first time she didn't even exam me because she felt was no need to because I'm not having sex. So because of this I couldn't ask her my questions I had written down and now I have this new issue with my vagina and I have no one to go to and ask. I'm hoping maybe someone out there can help me and give me advice or point me in the right direction

jespah

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 07:55 pm
@ShyFemale,
Go back to your OB GYN and tell them to do their job.

OB GYNs don't just treat women who have sex.

The vast, vast majority of women (not females, FFS, we're not Ferengi) in the western world know this.
Mame

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 08:01 pm
I agree with Jespah. There could be other things she could find during an exam.
0 Replies

ShyFemale

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 08:04 pm
@jespah,
What if she doesn't exam me when I do back to her? I was pretty disappointed. I had to went to a clinic and the only female ob gyn was planning on exam me but my ride home was coming so it didn't happen I was thinking about to go see her again instead she was very nice and calm especially with me being extremely nervous about any kind of exam
jespah

Sun 28 Nov, 2021 08:44 pm
@ShyFemale,
Forget the degree and the title.

Doctors are service workers, full stop.

Their job is to examine you.

They also do that so they can make $. They can't (or at least if they have any ethics whatsoever) bill an insurance company if an examination did not happen.

If you are going for an exam, then you should be getting an exam, just like if you go to a restaurant and order a cheeseburger, you should get a cheeseburger.
0 Replies