Sexual advice

Sat 29 Jan, 2022 08:45 pm
Older female virgin in need of advice. I've noticed recently over the few months that I've been losing my public hair down below it's every single day and serval times a times. I'm doing my best to not stress myself over it or anything in general. I'm starting to feel worried about. If anyone has any advice

Mame

Sat 29 Jan, 2022 08:49 pm
@ShyFemale,
If you're older, that's going to happen (hair loss). You don't need it anyway, right? Be thankful it's not your head. Stop stressing and find something happy to think about. Go read a book. Cook yourself something special. Be calm. And if you must find out, google it... or see your doctor. We really can't help with medical or legal questions. But please, stay calm.

And by the way, that is not a topic for 'sexual advice'. It's Health-related.
Below viewing threshold (view)
ShyFemale

Sat 29 Jan, 2022 08:57 pm
@Mame,
Fyi I also had breast cancer so don't tell me that! U don't know my situation!
Mame

Sat 29 Jan, 2022 09:00 pm
@ShyFemale,
Have you tried googling 'female pubic hair loss'? It took me just one second and here's one of many articles about it. You're not alone, so maybe try to take some comfort in that.

https://www.healthline.com/health/pubic-hair-loss

Overview
Losing hair from any part of your body can be stressful, whether it’s a sudden loss or a loss over time. We’ll explore the number of conditions that can cause pubic hair loss and their treatments.

Pubic hair loss causes
If you’re losing a large amount of pubic hair, chances are it’s a symptom of an underlying condition. The best way to identify the condition behind the hair loss is to consult with your doctor. Here are some causes of pubic hair loss:

Aging

As you age, your pubic hair, just like the hair on your head, will naturally start to thin and turn grey. Part of the aging process includes hair loss and the slowing of the rate of hair growth. Typically, hair in the armpits, chest, and pubic region will start to thin and turn grey later than scalp hair.

Hormones

When the Adrenal glands do not produce enough of certain hormones, it’s called an adrenal insufficiency. If Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) production from the adrenal glands is lowered, one of the symptoms could be a loss of pubic hair.

DHEA deficiency can affect both men and women and, for some, may be treated with DHEA supplements.

Alopecia areata

If you have the autoimmune disease Alopecia areata, your body’s immune system forms autoantibodies that attack your hair follicles, causing your hair to fall out. If all of your scalp hair follicles are affected, leading to total baldness of the scalp, it’s referred to as alopecia totalis. If all of your body hair, including your pubic hair, is affected, leading to complete hair loss, it’s called alopecia universalis. Alopecia affects both men and women.

Although there’s no cure for autoimmune alopecia, your doctor will try to block the immune system’s attack and stimulate new hair growth with treatments such as:

topical corticosteroids
injectable corticosteroids
oral corticosteroids
anthralin cream
topical minoxidil
immunotherapy, including the application of diphencyprone (DPCP), dinitrochlorobenzene (DNCB) or squaric acid dibutyl ester (SADBE)
immunomodulators to modify the immune system’s response, such as tofacitinib and ruxolitinib
Other conditions

Other conditions that can result in the loss of pubic hair include:

cirrhosis of the liver
treatment for certain cancers such as leukemia
Addison’s disease
Medications

Hair loss can be a side effect of certain medications. This type of hair loss is mostly temporary. Some medications that can damage hair follicles and disrupt the normal hair growth cycle include:

Certain cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy and irradiation therapy
blood thinners (anticoagulants), such as warfarin and heparin
beta blockers to lower blood pressure and heart rate, such as metoprolol and atenolol
gout medication, such as allopurinol
ACE inhibitors (angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors), such as lisinopril and enalapril
female hormones, including birth control pills
male hormones, such as testosterone
antidepressants, such as amoxapine and paroxetine
Anticonvulsants, such as trimethadione and valproic acid
The takeaway
As you age, your pubic hair will thin naturally. If you’re losing large amounts of pubic hair and you don’t think it’s attributable to aging, it could be the symptom of a serious condition. Make an appointment with your doctor so they can diagnose the underlying condition and recommend treatment.

And don't be so rude.

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Sat 29 Jan, 2022 09:02 pm
@ShyFemale,
Your sexual status very likely has nothing to do with your medical health. In fact, it's likely the opposite. You very likely don't have HPV*, something obtained via sex and also an infamous key component in several types of cancer.

If you in fact had breast cancer, why aren't you asking an actual doctor, and why are you trying to consult literal amateurs on a non-expert site? Where its TOS or Terms of Service literally state we cannot offer medical advice to others.

Go get legitimate medical consultation and don't rely on random forums for this type of medical advice.
*AKA
Quote:
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI) in the United States. HPV vaccines can prevent some of the health effects HPV causes. Basic fact sheets answer general questions about STDs. You can add this content to your website by syndicating.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Mame

Sat 29 Jan, 2022 09:09 pm
@ShyFemale,
We don't care if you're a virgin. Like tsar said, it likely has NOTHING to do with the hair loss.

Did you read the article I posted? Or look at others? Google is your friend.

We CAN'T, and AREN'T allowed, to help you.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Sat 29 Jan, 2022 09:10 pm
@ShyFemale,
ShyFemale wrote:

I'm a virgin I've never had sex no penis has been inside ever! I was only hoping for advice. I have to wait 6 months till I see my Dr again. I don't think going again my insurance will pay.

There are free and very legitimate medical clinics around the US, Canada, and the free/developed world that specializes in sexual and reproductive help (involving these issues).

Planned Parenthood is one such institution.
jespah

Sat 29 Jan, 2022 09:14 pm
@ShyFemale,
Just how much did you age in 2 months?
https://able2know.org/topic/563872-1#post-7179748
0 Replies

Mame

Sat 29 Jan, 2022 09:15 pm
@tsarstepan,
She doesn't have sexual or reproductive issues, though... she has natural loss of hair, and it doesn't matter from where - it's likely body-wide. At a certain point, some people do go through this... and the unfairness of it all is that after menopause, many women start growing moustaches and sprouting chin hairs, lol. You lose some, you gain some. Unfair!
0 Replies

roger

Sun 30 Jan, 2022 12:08 am
My, you've been busy tonight, haven't you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 30 Jan, 2022 03:24 am
Nonno sockpuppet, just received a load of abuse from this lowlife scumbag.
0 Replies

jcboy

Sun 30 Jan, 2022 12:39 pm
@ShyFemale,
ShyFemale wrote:

I'm a virgin I've never had sex no penis has been inside ever!

You and I have something in common, I've never been in one either Razz
BillW

Sun 30 Jan, 2022 06:51 pm
@jcboy,
But I have been in a uterus and vagina!
jcboy

Sun 30 Jan, 2022 07:50 pm
@BillW,
Not me, I'm a platinum gay, never been in one and I was a cesarean baby, never came out of one, that makes me a platinum gay, These so called gold star gays have nothing on me! Cool
MMarciano

Sun 30 Jan, 2022 08:13 pm
@jcboy,
Been a while since I logged in here but I married a freaking nut Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Mame

Sun 30 Jan, 2022 08:33 pm
@jcboy,
LOL Razz Laughing Cool
0 Replies

hightor

Mon 31 Jan, 2022 06:09 am