Kyle Rittenhouse question

gingercookiegal

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 07:37 am
@neptuneblue,
When the court proves me right you need to admit that you are wrong.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 07:38 am
@gingercookiegal,
gingercookiegal wrote:

Why do you think he might be acquitted?

Could it possibly be that MULTIPLE sources of direct evidence prove that he did nothing wrong? It's a Scooby Doo mystery as the kids say. I mean, I guess we could just disregard evidence that we all have the ability to see with our our own two eyes.

Uh? You might not understand what "acquitted" means. There is a dictionary on your phone/computer. Look it up.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 07:39 am
@maxdancona,
How am I being extreme in any way, Max?

The verdict could go either way, in the eyes of The Law.

Regardless, Kyle is psychologically damaged and will be for the rest of his life. I've advocated mental care. How is that irrelevant?
maxdancona

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 07:41 am
@neptuneblue,
You are pushing a singular narrative and ignoring facts on the other side. Ginger is doing the same. Both of you are talking past each other neither is even really thinking about what the other is saying.
gingercookiegal

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 07:42 am
@neptuneblue,
When someone is pointing a gun directly at your face, just remember, if you resist in any way whatsoever that makes you a white supremacist. So just embrace that bullet in the face. That way you'll know that you're complying with the biden regime
0 Replies

gingercookiegal

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 07:44 am
@maxdancona,
That's bullcrap. You know it is. neptune cannot support what they are saying. I can support what I'm saying with facts that are readily available to anyone who looks for them.
neptuneblue

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 07:54 am
@gingercookiegal,
Sigh.

You could well be right and Kyle gets off.

And then he'll kill again or be killed.

Because he's psychologically damaged and that, too is a fact.
gingercookiegal

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:02 am
@neptuneblue,
I just realized that you're probably a child or teenager. I feel bad now and am sorry. I didn't realize that. I am sorry for being mean to you.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:04 am
@gingercookiegal,
gingercookiegal wrote:

That's bullcrap. You know it is. neptune cannot support what they are saying. I can support what I'm saying with facts that are readily available to anyone who looks for them.

- Neptune makes a valid point when she points out Rittenhouse killed two people and wounded a third because of the decisions he made. Neptune points out that he wasn't trained to be in that situation and had no valid reason to be there at all.

- Ginger makes a valid point that there was a riot with looting and that videos show that Rittenhouse was being attacked.

The rest of this argument is just partisan posturing bullshit. You are both just mindlessly repeating the same old ideological nonsense that you read on RedState or Dailykos.

This is another scripted argument of the two extremes. It is mindless and you two will just keep shouting bumper stickers at each other without even considering the other side has valid points.
neptuneblue

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:07 am
@maxdancona,
I don't believe that's true.

Even IF he gets all charges dropped, he still has a mental condition that requires monitoring.

Do YOU want to live next door to someone who knowingly KILLED two people? I don't.
gingercookiegal

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:08 am
@maxdancona,
His reason for being there was because the police were told to stand down and let working people's livelihoods be burned to the ground after Jacob Blake and all that mess. Kyle was trying to help people keep food on their table because the police were told to allow these people's businesses to burn to the ground.

he might not have 'been trained', but he showed remarkable judgment and restraint beyond his years. Video showed him lowering his weapon on a fourth potential attacker when Kyle realized that he wasn't a threat.
neptuneblue

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:11 am
@gingercookiegal,
Remarkable judgment??

He killed two people and severely wounded a third.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:12 am
@neptuneblue,
If this were your kid, Neptune, what would you do?

He is getting counseling, as he should. He was a teenaged kid, and many of us have done stupid things as teenagers. I hope he gets the help he needs and has a decent life no matter what the outcome of the trial.

This is a real kid who did something horrible. Now, he has to pick up the pieces. Human beings are resilient.

Neptune, I hope you aren't wishing ill on him. I believe in redemption.
gingercookiegal

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:17 am
@maxdancona,
These people don't care that this is an 18 year old teenager. They only see a political pawn. That's how twisted they are. the Biden administration was fully ready to use this boy's life as a political cudgel, they dont care how many lives they ruin
gingercookiegal

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:19 am
@maxdancona,
neptune is very likely a teenage girl. I feel bad for being sharp with her. She can't understand adult things.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:20 am
@gingercookiegal,
gingercookiegal wrote:

These people don't care that this is an 18 year old teenager. They only see a political pawn. That's how twisted they are. the Biden administration was fully ready to use this boy's life as a political cudgel, they dont care how many lives they ruin

Ginger, it seems like you are just as "twisted" (I would use the word blinded by an ideological extreme). Neptune is correct that 2 people died, something that you have yet to acknowledge.

And you are using Rittenhouse and the people he killed as a political cudgel...

You and Neptune are both arguing from political extremes.
neptuneblue

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:22 am
@maxdancona,
He doesn't have the capacity for remorse. There's no redemptive measures other than incarceration at this point.

I'm not wishing ill on him, I hope he gets help, I've said that all along.

And yes, if it were MY kid who killed two people, that child would be involuntarily mentally institutionalized for a very long time.
gingercookiegal

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:22 am
@maxdancona,
Two people died because they were threatening the life of a teenage boy with a gun a will to survive. It didn't have to be that way.

I'm arguing from a point of logic.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:25 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
He doesn't have the capacity for remorse. There's no redemptive measures other than incarceration at this point.

You are both laughable. How did you make this diagnosis Dr. Neptune?

Of the two of you political extremists, this is the most ridiculous thing either of you have said.

gingercookiegal

Sun 14 Nov, 2021 08:27 am
@maxdancona,
Please explain where any of the facts that I've stated are incorrect.

Thank you