Kyle Rittenhouse question

izzythepush

Sun 21 Nov, 2021 01:35 am
@Mame,
Max has never been interested in History or the truth this is a personal attack on me because he is a bigot.

He never tries to address the points I make he just spews out a load of anglophobic bile.

He's jealous because I cut through his crap and point out his hypocrisy. He's jealous because he always loses the argument and he's jealous because people prefer me to him.

I can usually raise a small but Max makes people's flesh creep, look at the way he's constantly trying to meet up with Neptune Blue despite her telling him how much he disgusts her.

And you know from personal experience how creepy he is towards women posters.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sun 21 Nov, 2021 09:56 pm
I'm not sure how the discussion devolved into a English vs Spanish slavery discussion. And I certainly don't know how I managed to get dragged into a conversation I don't want to be in.

Meh.

Carry on.
roger

Sun 21 Nov, 2021 10:11 pm
@neptuneblue,
I was also wondering how that happened.
0 Replies

Mame

Sun 21 Nov, 2021 11:11 pm
@neptuneblue,
it happens all the time, as you know. deal.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 22 Nov, 2021 12:51 am
@neptuneblue,
Sorry.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 22 Nov, 2021 07:38 am
https://i0.wp.com/www.dailycartoonist.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/kal2.png
oralloy

Mon 22 Nov, 2021 11:32 am
@bobsal u1553115,
If the government won't protect businesses from being destroyed by progressive rioters, kids have to step up and do the protecting.

So it goes.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 22 Nov, 2021 10:49 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
What could possibly go wrong????
snood

Tue 23 Nov, 2021 06:30 am
Bump to active
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Nov, 2021 08:57 am
@glitterbag,
The mind runs amok among the possibilities.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Wed 24 Nov, 2021 07:22 am
What's odd about the Rittenhouse trial and Arbery trial and others in recent times is that they have become sports spectacles, entertainment. Sit back and have a beer and watch the trial on television or stream it on your cell phone.

People took sides in the Rittenhouse trial like they were watching their favorite sports team, and they were upset if their side didn't win.

I don't see it that way. I just can't imagine that there are any winners. There are only losers no matter what. Who won? If, Rittenhouse was convicted, would it be a win if he was sent to prison? Does society win by throwing people in an anachronistic prison which function is nothing but revenge with no thought of rehabilitation?

Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't convicted. Does that mean he won? He committed a crime against humanity legal or not and lost his own humanity. He killed a human and now he has to repent for it if he's going to become fully human. He's not human now. He has a lot of work to do to become first, respected at all, human, and then fully human.

What is he going to do now?

Will Kyle get therapy? Did he go on the streets of Kenosha wanting to discharge displaced anger? Did he get relief by firing his gun and killing two people instead of feeling his anger toward his parents? Did he feel good after killing two people because he experienced a catharsis? Does he understand any of this? How would he? If he doesn't get therapy will he ever, and will he repeat his act?

With his new sense of freedom, will he write letters and send them to his mother, and to the family of his victims, explaining that he's a fool, and always has been a fool, but he will attempt to redeem himself, to grow and then beg forgiveness and promise that he will attempt to grow into a human being?

Will he write letters to the American public explaining that he'd sunk low, that he is not a hero but acted in a disgusting and inhuman manner? Will he beg people, all people to not follow his example, to throw away their guns, to work out peaceful solutions, to avoid violence at all costs?

Will he go on a spiritual quest or join a church, not one of those fundamentalist churches that divide people, but one of the churches of any faith of any denomination that talks about peace and unity and individual growth toward forming a new identity on the road to becoming human?

If he does all these things and more, maybe then he can have a chance at redemption.
0 Replies