The Ahmaud Arbury Murder Trial

oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2021 06:31 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
There will be repercussions for both civil and elected officials. Been a bunch of retirements to get in front of the firings.

Anti-white racism will only go so far in Georgia.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2021 06:32 pm
@oralloy,
Why are you even on here (A2K)? You repeat yourself ad nauseam, adding absolutely nothing to an argument. "Progressives this and that..." is NOT an intelligent or thought-out response. If you want to contribute, please contribute something worthy. Maybe some of us would take you off the Ignore feature. I'm sure you have reasons for your beliefs - let's hear those, instead of trite and empty stupidisms.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2021 06:41 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
Why are you even on here (A2K)?

Why are you here?

Mame wrote:
You repeat yourself ad nauseam,

No more than the progressives that I respond to.

Mame wrote:
adding absolutely nothing to an argument.

Wrong. I add facts.

I realize that you don't value facts and take no notice of them, but some people feel that facts are important.

Mame wrote:
"Progressives this and that..." is NOT an intelligent or thought-out response.

Yes it is, although you may lack the intelligence to comprehend it.

Mame wrote:
If you want to contribute, please contribute something worthy.

I always do.

Why don't you start doing that?

Mame wrote:
Maybe some of us would take you off the Ignore feature.

No. Progressives can't handle intelligent conversation. They will never take truth-tellers off ignore.

Mame wrote:
I'm sure you have reasons for your beliefs - let's hear those,

You do hear them. You just don't comprehend what you hear.

Mame wrote:
instead of trite and empty stupidisms.

Your inability to comprehend an argument does not mean that the argument is stupid.
Mame

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2021 06:45 pm
@oralloy,
Here we go again. Predictable, boring, repetitive answers.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2021 07:20 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
I'm sure you have reasons for your beliefs - let's hear those,

The reason why I oppose progressive anti-white racism is for two reasons. One is because I oppose all racism. And two is because I am white and I dislike the prospect of being harmed by deranged racist progressives.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2021 07:21 pm
@Mame,
He never disappoints.
snood

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2021 03:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

He never disappoints.

Or, always. Depending on how you look at it, I guess.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2021 07:58 am
@snood,
It was the most generous spin I could put on it.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2021 08:01 am
Ex-prosecutor charged in Ahmaud Arbery case booked at jail

https://mynbc15.com/resources/media/0ea6a24e-9797-45a8-bf88-581748b02e29-medium16x9_400.jpg?1637837009262

SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — The former prosecutor charged with misconduct for her handling of the Ahmaud Arbery case was booked at a Georgia jail on Wednesday and released.

Former Brunswick Judicial Circuit District Attorney Jackie Johnson turned herself in Wednesday morning at the Glynn County jail, county Undersheriff Ron Corbett said. Jail records show she was released on her own recognizance, meaning she did not have to pay a cash bond.

A grand jury indicted Johnson, 49, last week on a felony charge of violating her oath of office and a misdemeanor count of obstructing police. Johnson was the area’s top prosecutor when three white men chased and fatally shot Arbery last year. The indictment alleges she used her position to discourage police from making arrests in the 25-year-old Black man’s killing.

Johnson did not immediately return a phone message Wednesday. Officials at the jail and the Glynn County Superior Court clerk’s office said their records did not list an attorney for her.

https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-world/ex-prosecutor-charged-in-ahmaud-arbery-case-booked-at-jail
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 10:35 pm
The murderers will be sentenced January 7th.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2021 01:53 pm
Day three of deliberations for the Kim Potter murder trial jury. They sent a note to the judge, asking what would happen if they couldn’t decide. I’m calling it. She’ll walk, unscathed.
Mame

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2021 02:05 pm
@snood,
I thought the judge advised them if they hadn't come to a decision by the 23rd, they would be back deliberating in the New Year.

I didn't watch any of the trial, so I have no idea of the mood. Did you watch any of it?
snood

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2021 03:17 pm
@Mame,
I caught some clips of her dry-eyed blubbering, but that’s about it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2021 03:25 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Day three of deliberations for the Kim Potter murder trial jury. They sent a note to the judge, asking what would happen if they couldn't decide. I'm calling it. She'll walk, unscathed.

I hope you're right. These lynchings of innocent police officers are truly shameful. The proper remedy for an accidental shooting is a big civil payout from the taxpayers. Convicting innocent people is just wrong.
roger

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2021 04:32 pm
@oralloy,
In this case, I agree. In times of extreme stress, we revert to training and habit, whether we know it or not. I'm betting most police get much more training with a handgun than a taser.
snood

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2021 04:47 pm
@roger,
If someone makes a mistake during the commission of their job and it results in someone’s death (especially if the person is doing a job they’re supposed to be a veteran at) it seems to me that holding that person responsible for a homicide caused by negligence wouldn’t be unreasonable.
engineer

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2021 07:22 pm
@snood,
I agree. If I operate a fork lift in a dangerous manner and kill someone accidentally, that's negligent homicide. Same thing here.
oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2021 08:18 pm
@engineer,
How it is the same? What did she do that is equivalent to operating a forklift in a dangerous manner?
oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2021 08:19 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
If someone makes a mistake during the commission of their job and it results in someone's death (especially if the person is doing a job they're supposed to be a veteran at) it seems to me that holding that person responsible for a homicide caused by negligence wouldn't be unreasonable.

That's because you are not a reasonable person.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2021 08:27 pm
@oralloy,
She was careless, she was reckless, and she pulled the wrong weapon.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:36:31