The Ahmaud Arbury Murder Trial

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 11:26 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I see no reason to believe the jury won't be fair.

That black juror is going to have a real fear that other black people will murder him if he votes for acquittal.

maxdancona wrote:
I suspect we will see a murder conviction.

That's why the best option for white people who are forced to defend themselves in order to save their lives is: Shoot, Shovel, Shut-up.

Unfortunately for the McMichaels, they seem to be a bit unclear on that third step.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2021 12:00 am
@oralloy,
Oralloy, your posts are getting more idiotic. That means I am even less interested in engaging. It is one thing to push back against the extremism on the left, it is another to go bat **** crazy with right wing extrmism.

I dont know if you really believe the **** you are peddling, or if you are just trying to make some point. Either way, it is pointless and idiotic.

I am not interested.
oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2021 12:15 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Oralloy, your posts are getting more idiotic.

Funny how you can't manage to challenge any of my points.

maxdancona wrote:
I am not interested.

You seem interested enough to complain.

I suspect that if you were capable of refuting my points, you would manage to muster enough interest to actually do so.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2021 10:32 am
@oralloy,
by "fail to comprehend" you really mean "disagree with you". I disagree with you because you post violent, sociopathic racist horseshit. I comprehend that perfectly. You don't.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2021 10:38 am
@glitterbag,
Hightor made a list of his responses, there was about thirteen, and that was it, the same repetitive nonsense over and over again.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2021 10:39 am
@oralloy,
another sheer lunatic post . the McMs profiled, chased down, cut oiff and came at an innocent man with a shotgun. If he "attacked" them then it was clearly because he was in fear for his own life, whichg principle you zealously defend when you claim someone white killed someone black becuase they were in fear for their lives (when there was really no basis for that fear, as events prove was really the case with what happened to ahmaud, Your arguments suck.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2021 10:42 am
@oralloy,
the mcms ARE guilty. george zimmrman IS guilty.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2021 10:44 am
@oralloy,
ultra conservatives,, who are mainly white, refuse to accept the obvious facts when white people are guilty. that makes you guilty.
gingercookiegal

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2021 03:57 pm
Ahmaud Arbery trial: Lawyer says Al Sharpton, black pastors could intimidate jury

https://nypost.com/2021/11/11/ahmaud-arbery-trial-lawyer-says-al-sharpton-black-pastors-could-intimidate-jury/
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2021 01:28 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
by "fail to comprehend" you really mean "disagree with you".

No.

I may rarely misspeak, but the rarity of such occurrences makes it safe to always assume that I mean exactly what I say.

When you say that my statements do not make sense, you are not disagreeing with me.

When you say that my statements do not make sense, you are failing to comprehend what I say.

MontereyJack wrote:
I disagree with you because you post violent, sociopathic racist horseshit. I comprehend that perfectly. You don't.

Progressives look even goofier then usual when they falsely accuse everyone of racism.

You disagree with me because progressives are evil.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2021 01:29 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Hightor made a list of his responses, there was about thirteen, and that was it, the same repetitive nonsense over and over again.

You get the same replies from me because YOU post the same things over and over again.

It doesn't matter how many times you falsely accuse me of your own lack of intelligence. The reply is always going to be that no, you are the only one who is lacking in intelligence.

It doesn't matter how many times MJ proclaims that reality isn't real and everyone who disagrees with him is a racist. The reply is always going to be that no, reality is quite real, and endless false accusations of racism only make progressives look even goofier than usual.

If you guys want different replies, you'll have to stop posting the same things over and over yourselves.
oralloy

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2021 01:30 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
another sheer lunatic post.

There is no lunacy in posting facts and reality.

MontereyJack wrote:
the McMs profiled, chased down, cut oiff and came at an innocent man with a shotgun.

And rightly so. They suspected that he was a burglar.

White people need to take the law into their own hands when they suspect minorities now that progressives don't allow white people to call the police on minorities.

MontereyJack wrote:
If he "attacked" them then it was clearly because he was in fear for his own life, which principle you zealously defend when you claim someone white killed someone black because they were in fear for their lives

OK. But so what?

MontereyJack wrote:
(when there was really no basis for that fear, as events prove was really the case with what happened to ahmaud,

Basis or not, they suspected the guy. Calling the police wasn't an option so they did what they had to do.

They sure didn't understand the "Shut up" part of the three S's though. Publishing a video of the incident is the exact opposite of keeping quiet.

MontereyJack wrote:
Your arguments suck.

Progressives never like it when I post the truth.
oralloy

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2021 01:32 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
ultra conservatives,, who are mainly white, refuse to accept the obvious facts when white people are guilty. that makes you guilty.

Again wrong. It is not a crime for white people to defend themselves when black people try to rape or murder them.

It doesn't matter that progressives want black people to be allowed to rape and murder white people. White people still get to defend themselves.
snood

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2021 04:32 am
Yesterday the guy who shot Arbury twice with a shotgun got questioned for hours by his defense attorney. A considerable amount of the time was spent answering questions about his “law enforcement training” while in the coast guard.
It’s obvious they’re trying to create the impression that his actions in stalking and murdering Arbury are somehow mitigated by his “military experience”.

What was McMichael’s “law enforcement experience”?
He rode on a boat during search and rescue missions.
His actual military occupation specialty was as a mechanic.

It’s concerning to me that the defense was allowed to treat his long-past few years in the coast guard as if it is somehow relevant in a murder trial.

But so it goes.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2021 07:02 am
@oralloy,
blatantly obvious more ******* racist horseshit
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2021 07:07 am
@oralloy,
two in a row racist piles of horseshit, blatantly wrong observation,, and faulty logic.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2021 07:08 am
@oralloy,
and you don't post truth. you post stupid opinion and call it truth.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2021 07:12 am
@oralloy,
you post the same extremely biased, blinkered posts over and over again, which spkyur the same responses. nnone of what you post is either true or reality
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2021 07:15 am
@snood,
The defense has a tough task: to put a spit shine on a turd. It isn't as if he can defend the turd's actions.

They're going to be found guilty. The judge has control of the courtroom. The prosecutors are on the ball. The turds are still turds.
snood

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2021 07:22 am
@bobsal u1553115,
To put it mildly, you are more optimistic than I am, about the court providing a conviction for these guys.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:23:59