The Ahmaud Arbury Murder Trial

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 10:08 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Explain how three armed guys were defending themselves by not allowing him to go on his way?

The self defense came later, after the confrontation turned violent.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Explain why if they were so afraid they needed to arm themselves, they chased him down with and boxed him with vehicles while armed and didn't call the cops?

They were confronting someone who they suspected was a burglar.

Progressives don't allow white people to call the cops on minorities anymore.

White people who feel threatened by a minority have to take the law into their own hands now.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 10:11 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Nonsense. your arguments aren't intelligent They're dumb, illogical,

Your inability to comprehend my arguments doesn't mean that the arguments are dumb.

MontereyJack wrote:
c0ntrafactual and false..

Wrong. Everything that I've said is true.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 10:13 am
Quote:
They were confronting someone who they suspected was a burglar.

Jogging down the street with no load of goods?

Quote:
Progressives don't allow white people to call the cops on minorities anymore.

But they will allow racists to shoot a black man to death in the streets???

Quote:
White people who feel threatened by a minority have to take the law into their own hands now.

So if you walk in my neighborhood, I can stop you at gunpoint of a vague suspicion based on not a thing and you'd be cool with it?

Anticipating more garbage from you, I'm done. If you keep resonding to posts I don't address to you, Max is going to claim you're stalking me.

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 10:18 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Jogging down the street with no load of goods?

Yes. They thought he was a burglar.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
But they will allow racists to shoot a black man to death in the streets???

What is it with progressives and falsely accusing everyone of racism?

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
So if you walk in my neighborhood, I can stop you at gunpoint of a vague suspicion based on not a thing and you'd be cool with it?

I'm white. If you suspect me of criminal activity, you are allowed to call the police on me.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 03:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Why are you talking about me in this thread? (Not that I mind of course, but it is a little odd.)
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 03:57 pm
I wasn't going to respond on this thread, but since Bobsal cares enough to mention me by name... I will give my opinion.

My opinion is that this is a clear case of murder. This is more obviously murder than most of the other cases.

The killers had no duty, no responsibility and no right to detain Arbury. They are just three people who decided to accost, trap and shoot some random person. There is no other rational way to explain this.

I think Rittenhouse will be acquitted (if the case isn't thrown out for prosecutorial misconduct), and I think he should be acquitted. Rittenhouse was clearly trying to escape when he was being attacked.

I think the Arbury case is on the opposite end of spectrum; a clear case of murder. The person trying to avoid the situation was the person who got shot. Shooting someone who is trying to get away from you is not self-defense.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 05:35 pm
@maxdancona,
Why are you trolling me????
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 06:20 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I wasn't going to respond on this thread,

You are the only person here who both actively disagrees with me and is capable of holding an intelligent conversation.

If you don't flee from my facts in terror, you and I are probably the only chance this thread has of hosting an intelligent conversation.

maxdancona wrote:
The killers had no duty, no responsibility and no right to detain Arbury.

That isn't true. They thought he was a burglar.

White people are not allowed to call the police on minorities anymore.

If a white person feels threatened by a minority these days, they have to take the law into their own hands.

maxdancona wrote:
The person trying to avoid the situation was the person who got shot. Shooting someone who is trying to get away from you is not self-defense.

Except, when he was shot he wasn't trying to get away. He was charging at the person who shot him.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 06:26 pm
@oralloy,
Nice try Oralloy, but no, I don't think your argument is intelligent. The fact they thought he was a burglar means they were idiots. That doesn't change anything.

This is not an argument I feel is worth wasting time on.
oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 06:39 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I don't think your argument is intelligent.

Whether you think my argument is intelligent isn't terribly relevant, but your inability to defeat my argument should give you a clue that it is.

maxdancona wrote:
The fact they thought he was a burglar means they were idiots.

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

maxdancona wrote:
That doesn't change anything.

That is incorrect. It changes everything.

White people have no choice but to take the law into their own hands when they find a minority threatening these days.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 06:40 pm
I think there is a fair chance that this trial will result in a hung jury.

That lone black juror may well understand that the accused are innocent and want to acquit them, but he also knows that the black community will murder him if he goes along with an acquittal.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 09:47 pm
@oralloy,
that is racist horseshit on a number of points. the McMicheaels are hardlynocent. they killed an innocent man on zero evicdence but racist inference,
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 09:56 pm
@MontereyJack,
If the jury is fair, which is questionable given the biased jury selection, id they follow the evidence they will coknvict. Suggesting the black community will murder the black juror if he votes to acquit is racist horseshit right there/ It may very well be a hung jury becuase there may very well be at least on juror witrh an actual functioning conscience and respect for law even in a state with the dark history oif georgia. Conviction and stiff sentences are the correct verdict but I'm not getting my nopes up. If oralloy were georgian, the defense would probably accept him as a "fair" jurpor/ Hah. He'd be one of the prosecution's challenges for cause because of his ob vious bias. good thing he rarely leaves his ksurvivalist bunker in MI.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 09:58 pm
@oralloy,
my comprehension is fine. they are dumb.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 10:11 pm
@MontereyJack,
I see no reason to believe the jury won't be fair.

The jury selection was fair in the fact that both sides got preemptory challenges. And given the racial composition of Glynn county, there should be 2 African American jurors (assuming proportional representation)... it isn't that much of a mathematical anomaly. Yeah, there is an issue here, but I think the left is making too much of it and don't know how you fix it anyway (getting rid of preemptory challenges will hurt all criminal defendants).

I suspect we will see a murder conviction.

glitterbag

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 10:36 pm
You guys should just avoid the nonsense from Mr. HiIQ. Everybody gets the same refrain all the time...Progressives are evil, he is smart, no one here measures up to his intellect.....it's the same crap all the time. I guess he just loves the attention and must think it's bothersome to others when he responds with the usual lame ass goofiness that used to get most people laughed out of the room. I know (hell we all know) that this type of lunacy has been growing in our country and I suspect it has more to do with base resentment than anything. These people think they are on a team, and they feel better if they can convince themselves that they are insulting the other team. It's almost a religious ferver, they are the good and all the others are the 'bad', they stoke their own egos by believing the lame comments actually mean something.

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 11:18 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
my comprehension is fine.

Wrong. You regularly fail to comprehend stuff.

MontereyJack wrote:
they are dumb.

No they aren't.
oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 11:19 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
You guys should just avoid the nonsense from Mr. HiIQ.

I know progressives hate reality, but reality isn't actually nonsense.

glitterbag wrote:
Everybody gets the same refrain all the time...Progressives are evil, he is smart, no one here measures up to his intellect.....it's the same crap all the time.

Well, no. When intelligent people discuss things with me, the subjects are quite wide-ranging.

The reason why you always end up discussing my IQ, is because that is the only thing that you are capable of talking about.

If progressives don't want to be condemned for being evil then they should stop committing atrocities.

glitterbag wrote:
I guess he just loves the attention and must think it's bothersome to others when he responds

Don't try to draw conclusions. You aren't qualified for such work.

glitterbag wrote:
the usual lame ass goofiness that used to get most people laughed out of the room.

You do realize that "laughing at things that you can't comprehend" reflects mostly on you?

Probably not I guess.

glitterbag wrote:
I know (hell we all know) that this type of lunacy has been growing in our country and I suspect it has more to do with base resentment than anything. These people think they are on a team, and they feel better if they can convince themselves that they are insulting the other team. It's almost a religious ferver, they are the good and all the others are the 'bad', they stoke their own egos by believing the lame comments actually mean something.

Again, don't try to draw conclusions. You aren't qualified for such work.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 11:20 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
that is racist horseshit on a number of points.

Progressives falsely accuse people of racism whenever they are unable to defend their demented ideology with facts or logic.

Unfortunately progressives are never able to defend their demented ideology with fact or logic.

MontereyJack wrote:
the McMicheaels are hardly innocent.

Wrong. They committed no crime.

MontereyJack wrote:
they killed an innocent man on zero evicdence but racist inference,

They killed him in self defense when he violently attacked them.
oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 11:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
If the jury is fair, which is questionable given the biased jury selection, id they follow the evidence they will convict.

Wrong. Convicting innocent people is hardly fair.

MontereyJack wrote:
Suggesting the black community will murder the black juror if he votes to acquit is racist horseshit right there/

Wrong again. Condemning bad behavior is not racism.

MontereyJack wrote:
Conviction and stiff sentences are the correct verdict

Only progressives are evil enough to favor convicting innocent people.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 09:40:38