The Ahmaud Arbury Murder Trial

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 01:25 pm
@oralloy,
You keep saying that calling you racist is unfounded and then you.make another racist post like that one and prove i am right.
Someone who allege she was trying to use a taser ehich is non lethal bur instead pulls a gun which does not look or feel or act likeor be colored like a gun or probably be carried in the same place on the belt is prima facie reckless and negligent ss wellas badly trained, grossly incompetent, and awalking threat to life. Thats why she was convicted. Only apologists for criminal misconduct refuse to see that.

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 02:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You keep saying that calling you racist is unfounded and then you.make another racist post like that one and prove i am right.

Posting the truth about progressive racism is not racist.

MontereyJack wrote:
Someone who allege she was trying to use a taser ehich is non lethal bur instead pulls a gun which does not look or feel or act likeor be colored like a gun or probably be carried in the same place on the belt is prima facie reckless and negligent ss wellas badly trained, grossly incompetent, and awalking threat to life.

Accidents are neither prima facie reckless nor prima facie negligent.

You have no evidence of any kind that Kim Potter was either negligent or reckless.

If you had any evidence you would be presenting it instead of making false accusations against me.

MontereyJack wrote:
Thats why she was convicted.

The reason why Kim Potter was convicted is because progressives want black people to be able to rape and murder white people with impunity, and making the police afraid to confront black criminals is the first step in that.

That makes progressives the racists here. Progressives are racist against the white people that they want to see get raped and murdered.

This is also why those guys in Georgia were convicted. Progressives don't want white people to be able to band together and protect themselves from dangerous criminals once they are stripped of police protection.

The lynching of Kim Potter is likely to backfire though. What progressives have done here is make the police in minority areas afraid to carry tasers. And that means when the police need to use force against minorities it will always be a barrage of gunfire. It's not going to be too long before minorities are going to start wishing those police tasers would come back.

MontereyJack wrote:
Only apologists for criminal misconduct refuse to see that.

You cannot provide evidence of any kind of misconduct whatsoever by Kim Potter.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 02:48 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The reason why Kim Potter was convicted is because progressives want black people to be able to rape and murder white people with impunity, and making the police afraid to confront black criminals is the first step in that.

That makes progressives the racists here. Progressives are racist against the white people that they want to see get raped and murdered.

Very Happy You really are as mad as a hatter.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 02:50 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
There is nothing crazy about opposing progressive racism (or opposing any other racism for that matter).
eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 02:58 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Listen you can oppose what you like but if can't see that what you're writing is crazeee **** then you are mad as a hatter.

Just as a matter of interest does your bed levitate and can your head do a complete 360.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 03:59 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
What I am writing is: opposition to progressive racism.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 04:11 pm
You know the weird thing about the batshit, sick, raw racist mess that guy writes? I think it’s not stuff that he necessarily thinks or believes. I think the most accurate characterization is that he has spouted off this mindless poison for so long that he no longer really knows what is real, or what he thinks or believes.

I mean, look at it. He keeps repeating that there’s a left wing plot to allow black people to rape and murder white people, and murder police with impunity. Batshit.

He told a woman who had just lost her longtime companion pet that he hoped it really hurt her. Cruel to the point of sick sadism.

He has seen the hours of footage of MAGA-hatted people storming the Capitol, spraying bear spray, beating cops; and he still insists it was just a peaceful protest. Oblivion. Total clueless denial.

No matter what the stark brutality or malicious nature of any white person caught murdering a person of color, he always - always - finds some perverse justification for defending the white person. Just raw, guttural racist poison.

These are NOT the thoughts and words of someone in full grasp of their mental processes. These are the meanderings of a man totally committed to white supremacist racism, and hopelessly lost to reason.

Thankfully, I have found it less and less necessary to respond to his insane bile or interact with him directly, and hopefully I will allow myself to wean from ever engaging with him again. It soils you. It stabs at the spirit. I recommend against it.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 04:57 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
You know the weird thing about the batshit, sick, raw racist mess that guy writes?

Falsely accusing me of your own racism only makes you look sillier than you usually do.

snood wrote:
I think the most accurate characterization is that he has spouted off this mindless poison for so long that he no longer really knows what is real, or what he thinks or believes.

Your failure to point out anything untrue in my posts speaks for itself.

snood wrote:
I mean, look at it. He keeps repeating that there's a left wing plot to allow black people to rape and murder white people, and murder police with impunity. Batshit.

Progressive Stalinists never like it when their atrocities are criticized.

snood wrote:
He told a woman who had just lost her longtime companion pet that he hoped it really hurt her. Cruel to the point of sick sadism.

If you don't want people to defend themselves from you, stop attacking people.

snood wrote:
He has seen the hours of footage of MAGA-hatted people storming the Capitol, spraying bear spray, beating cops;

No. I have much better things to do than watch hours of pointless footage.

snood wrote:
and he still insists it was just a peaceful protest. Oblivion. Total clueless denial.

The majority of the protesters never attacked anyone at all. And you are lying when you suggest that they did so.

snood wrote:
No matter what the stark brutality or malicious nature of any white person caught murdering a person of color, he always - always - finds some perverse justification for defending the white person.

There is nothing perverse about justified self defense. And justified self defense is not in any way murder.

And yes, white people have the right to defend themselves when black people try to rape and/or murder them.

snood wrote:
Just raw, guttural racist poison.

The only racism here is your support for allowing black people to rape and murder white people.

snood wrote:
These are NOT the thoughts and words of someone in full grasp of their mental processes.

Note again your failure to point out anything untrue in any of my posts.

snood wrote:
These are the meanderings of a man totally committed to white supremacist racism, and hopelessly lost to reason.

You lie about me because you cannot defend your racist ideology with facts or logic.
Mame

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 05:05 pm
@snood,
Amen! Best post I've seen in a long time. His thinking/ranting is poisonous, irrational and twisted.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 05:16 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
Amen! Best post I've seen in a long time.

Your approval of racist violence is appalling.

Mame wrote:
His thinking/ranting is poisonous, irrational and twisted.

Your inability to point out any untrue statements in my posts speaks for itself.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 06:54 pm
@oralloy,
snood has spent years writing some of the best, most balanced, and insightful posts on a2k. If he says a poster is batshit crazy, that poster would do well to look within himself to try to find why snood is posting what is the general opinion, because snood gets it right,
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 08:41 pm
@MontereyJack,
Your racist hatred doesn't get anything right. And neither do your lies and false accusations against the posters who oppose your racist hatred.

You and snood post the general opinion only of other racist progressives. You guys certainly don't speak for anyone else.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 08:45 pm
@oralloy,
the only one who believes your nonsense is you.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 08:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
You don't speak for everyone. You speak only for racist progressives.

I do not share your opinion that facts and justice are nonsense.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 09:17 pm
@oralloy,
and you speak only for yourself, and not convincingly enough to convince anyone who actually lives in the real world that you do.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 09:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
and you speak only for yourself,

Of course. I've always said that, and I've never said anything to the contrary.

MontereyJack wrote:
and not convincingly enough to convince anyone who actually lives in the real world that you do.

You do not speak for anyone who is grounded in the real world. You speak only for delusional and racist progressives.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2021 10:01 am
@oralloy,
people who think the trump-inspired jan.6 violent insurrection and attempted coup was a peaceful protest are the delusional ones, and their number does not include me or "progressives"

0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2021 11:19 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
You speak only for delusional and racist progressives.

Could you possibly develop a new mantra for the new year? This one is so old. Maybe sit down and think of 4 or 5 different things you could say, or say the old things in several new ways. That'd make it more interesting for the rest of us and might be a good challenge for you.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2021 05:03 pm
@Mame,
good thing you thought better of that post and deleted it, oralloy..
Mame

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2021 05:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
Was it that bad?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 03:39:10