Should I hit her up?

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2021 10:06 pm
I was kind of talking to this girl before the school year started and we talked a little bit into the year while she was at school but then she ended things early into it. Since then she’s still had me on her private Snapchat, made a video on social media that I feel like hints at me (about smiling through pain) and has been visiting our home town more than she made it seem like she would. Basically I’m high and drunk and just wondering….should I swallow my pride and maybe hit her up? I was kinda waiting to see if she would text me over thanksgiving but I don’t know
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,171 • Replies: 7

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2021 06:59 am
@scarheart77,
You aren’t even at the stage where you can “ swallow pride” because everything is still in your head. You are smitten, that’s all. And it’s scaring you to death ( admit it)

I hope that when you say you are “ drunk and high” you don’t mean that actually. Nothing is more a turn off more than some guy hitting on you who’s out of control and hiding his true self.

Take the old fashioned way and ask her to lunch - sober & serious - and hoping to start up a friendship.

scarheart77

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2021 10:11 am
@PUNKEY,
Yeaaaaa I hear what you’re saying, and yea I was drunk and smoked some weed last night I was with some friends but I think it’s a good sign now that I’m sober that I’ve come to my senses and realized I was just a little drunk sad boy
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2021 11:44 am
Little drunk sad boy = pitiful.

Not a turn- on for most women.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2021 08:59 am
Nothing speaks so much about respect for another human being than the expression, "Should I hit her up".

I hope she slams the door in your face.
scarheart77

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2021 11:52 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Just wondering how old are you buddy I’m 21 and us younger folk use that term just to get back into contact with people and see what’s going on…..thanks for the support though
scarheart77

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2021 11:54 am
@scarheart77,
And let me just add I have nothing but respect for this person
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2021 03:02 pm
@scarheart77,
Then why would you disrespect her by calling her when you are drunk and high?
0 Replies