Extreme Divorce: Wife Wants Back Pay For Housework

dragon49

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 10:32 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Sounds to me like she was pulling more than her fair share of the weight.

true enough, i must have missed that the first time around.

although, i would be impressed if prostitues made $500k in 5.5 years. i have heard that beggars make quite a nice living...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 10:38 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Bear, it's possible she could start billing him for that too. In fact, that might be the better way to go since I'm sure prostitutes make more than house cleaners.

I would be willing to bet that over the course of years looking at the financials only, that a man would end up better off and more sexually content hiring a prostitute three times a week.

Having said that, I consider squinney a priceless asset, and wouldn't change a thing.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 11:53 am
BBB
bm
0 Replies

Lover2Many

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:49 pm
She is a bitch, and should be made to pay the husband who she mistreated.

Not a dime for her. She should be the one paying her husband back rent $1,000 a month at least.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:53 pm
Do you know her and her husband?
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 03:16 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:
Bear, it's possible she could start billing him for that too. In fact, that might be the better way to go since I'm sure prostitutes make more than house cleaners.

I would be willing to bet that over the course of years looking at the financials only, that a man would end up better off and more sexually content hiring a prostitute three times a week.

Having said that, I consider squinney a priceless asset, and wouldn't change a thing.

three times a week? dang, wonder what 5 gets ya??? i should demand back pay for the last 5 years!!!! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Lover2Many

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 05:13 pm
Gee we make love about eight times a week.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 05:14 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 07:05 pm
Stupid lady. If I were her Husband, I would've sent her the bill for every single piece of bread she ate while sitting home, and get even. Laughing
0 Replies