Your theories about dinosaurs

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 04:57 am
I was reading a webcomic and this exchange came up.

https://www.egscomics.com/comics/1634014672-NP-2110-11-a-01-tatstmsb.png

I'd like to know yor thoughts on this.

Personally, I don't think dinosaurs do exist (it's a ploy to sell Darwinism)
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/09/dinosaur-hoax-dinosaurs-never-existed.html
But if they did, I really reallt have trouble buying the feathered dinosaur narrative.

Uhhhh, you can tell relationships between animals by their organs and skeletal structure. Dinosaurs are clearly lizards and amphibians, not birds.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 2,954 • Replies: 65
Topic Closed

farmerman

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 05:19 am
@bulmabriefs144,
The fact that you believe something silly just doesnt make it truth.You seem to be easily convinced by idiocy, (Just like our fat orange kakistocratic president, the Donald).

Walter Hinteler

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 05:41 am
@farmerman,
Well, personally, I don't think dinosaurs do exist, too - as far as I know, the last non-bird dinosaurs lived about 66 million years ago.
Frank Apisa

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 05:42 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

The fact that you believe something silly just doesnt make it truth.You seem to be easily convinced by idiocy, (Just like our fat orange kakistocratic president, the Donald).

Well said, FM!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 07:10 am
I think there once was a race of giants who made phony bones and hid them all over the world just to fool Darwin. They all were drowned by the benevolent Lord God in a great worldwide flood for their efforts.
0 Replies

engineer

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 07:54 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Personally, I don't think dinosaurs do exist.
Uhhhh, you can tell relationships between animals by their organs and skeletal structure. Dinosaurs are clearly lizards and amphibians, not birds.

If you don't think dinosaurs ever existed, you can't put store in their organs and skeletal structure since that would obviously be fake. I can't see how you could have both opinions (dinosaurs are fake, dinosaurs are clearly lizards) in the same head at the same time.
Ragman

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 08:36 am
@engineer,
There ‘ya go again…trying to make sense. Some people don’t understand science and want to open their mouths spouting foolishness.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 10:22 am
Alley Oop didn't ride no lizard. Proof positive by that fact alone.
0 Replies

Mame

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 12:43 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Personally, I don't think dinosaurs do exist (it's a ploy to sell Darwinism)
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/09/dinosaur-hoax-dinosaurs-never-existed.html
But if they did, I really reallt have trouble buying the feathered dinosaur narrative.

That would depend on the dinosaur you don't believe in in question. Was it a Velociraptor? Was it a Phytosaur?
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 12:52 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
ahhh , good point. Perhaps he was just dickin with us by substituting the present tense. Otherwise Id worry about his abilities to walk upright.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 16 Oct, 2021 07:05 am
bulmabriefs144 wrote:
you can tell relationships between animals by their organs and skeletal structure. Dinosaurs are clearly lizards and amphibians,

Do you mean reptiles and amphibians?

The diapsid path is: fish, amphibian, reptile, dinosaur, bird.

The synapsid path is: fish, amphibian, pelycosaur, therapsid, mammal.

The two paths diverged sometime in the amphibian stage.

bulmabriefs144 wrote:
not birds.

The claim is not that dinosaurs are birds, but the reverse: birds are dinosaurs.

Some dinosaurs are birds. Many other dinosaurs were never birds.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 16 Oct, 2021 01:38 pm
Dinosaurs would likely have made good soup. Probably a little tough for broiling.
farmerman

Sun 17 Oct, 2021 02:32 pm
@edgarblythe,
Id parboil a haunch before Id slap it on the grill. STUBBS BBQ Sauces are devine on ancient meats an extinct fauna.

Ever eat a Montreal Smoked meat sammich? they can be up a notch with Brontosaur slices and no poutine on the side. brontosaur was created to go with Bush's beans
0 Replies

roger

Sun 17 Oct, 2021 05:06 pm
Well hung Brontosaurus is best. About the way you would treat a Bandersnatch.
The Anointed

Sun 17 Oct, 2021 05:38 pm
@roger,
The old deceiving reptile in the Garden of Eden, was the evolving godhead in the spiritual dimension, of the Most-High earthly species on the ladder of evolution, before Mankind.

That spiritual godhead, was evolving from the information gathered by his earthly body, which species had ruled the earth for some 140 million Years, and which species became extinct around 66 million years ago.

He was the evolving mind/spirit of the great upright walking reptiles, whose earthly body was later cursed and made to crawl on its belly in the dust of the earth, because he had deceived Eve in paradise, before she and her Lord ‘Adam’ were clothed with animal skin, nerves, muscles etc, and cast down to the earth.

No species can exist for that length of time, without achieving a high degree of intelligence. Step into a fire, remember the pain and you will never repeat that mistake, it is through Pain and suffering that intelligence begins. We learn through the pain and sufferings that we endure, which pain and suffering is caused by the sins and mistakes that we make in Life. Spare the rod says the Lord, and you will spoil the child.

The extinction of the reptilian dinosaurs some 66 million years ago, was a blessing to mankind, as they would have been the greatest threat to the continued evolution of mankind from our ancestors ‘The Mammals,’ of which our oldest known primate-like mammal ancestors, were the Plesiadapis, which came from North America; or the Archicebus, which came from China, or any of the other similar basal primates, which were widespread in Eurasia and Africa during the tropical conditions of the Paleocene and Eocene geological Epochs. And the evolutionary history of those primates can be traced back 65 million years, shortly after the time when the dinosaurs became extinct.
farmerman

Sun 17 Oct, 2021 07:37 pm
@The Anointed,
its not as simple as you are asserting, plesiadapiformes[ could be common ancestors of at least 15 distinct groups including insectivores , since youre trying to go back to the early K, you might as well include the several mammals that didnt make it through to te Paleogene . Distinct "early primates" are more correctly dated to the early VALANGINIAN , not the MAASTRICHTIAN (thats a 62 MM age
estimate error). W e normally begin the overall clade with Sivepithecus The Pleisiadapiformes are important index fossils to mark stratigraphy, lets not award them a two-fer.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 17 Oct, 2021 07:39 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:

The extinction of the reptilian dinosaurs some 66 million years ago, was a blessing to mankind, as they would have been the greatest threat to the continued evolution of mankind from our ancestors
such "profound statements" are easily spoken in large groups specially since it has already happened
The Anointed

Sun 17 Oct, 2021 07:53 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
such "profound statements" are easily spoken in large groups specially since it has already happened

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=the+plesiadapis%2c+the+archicebus%2c+ancestors+of+humans.&qpvt=the+Plesiadapis%2c+the+Archicebus%2c+ancestors+of+humans.&form=IGRE&first=1&tsc=ImageBasicHover

Of course it has already happened. The extinction of the reptilian dinosaurs happened some 66 million years ago.
farmerman

Sun 17 Oct, 2021 08:12 pm
@The Anointed,
went a bit over yer head eh?
The Anointed

Sun 17 Oct, 2021 08:28 pm
@farmerman,
Nope! The profound statement that you appeared to be referring to, was that which you quoted from my previous post, which was as follows; " The extinction of the reptilian dinosaurs some 66 million years ago, was a blessing to mankind, as they would have been the greatest threat to the continued evolution of mankind from our ancestors"

And it was to that-- that I responded. But you are renowned for not making yourself clear, in fact there are times that your spelling is so atrocious, one needs an interpreter to make clear, what you have said.