@Jasper10,
Quote:
I’m right.
in only one point, the conclusions youve made are hogswallop
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 27 Nov, 2021 02:15 am
@farmerman,
Biased scientist have been coming up with one sided tests based upon incorrect assumptions (directly related to their belief systems) for years now farmerman and well you should know it…don’t give us that nonsense.It’s dangerous because it takes in very naive people like Izzy…

The fact is they have found SKIN and BLOOD cells on dinosaur bones which challenges the claim that these bones are millions of years old…….as I say anyone with an ounce of common sense would realise this……let poor Izzy make her own mind up….
Jasper10

Sat 27 Nov, 2021 02:57 am
@Jasper10,
The only reason the wider public don’t know about this stuff is because it has been suppressed and if genuine scientist do speak up they know that they would be ridiculed and would probably lose their jobs and certainly their scientific credibility/reputation…There are other possible explanations that explain why the skin and blood tissue are there …It’s just that SECULAR scientists don’t want that alternative evidence to be presented to the wider public….why not…? what are they scared of…? …if they claim its BS….make it wider known and then poor Izzy wouldn’t be going on at me….
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 27 Nov, 2021 03:51 am
@Jasper10,
Don't call me naive.

I've tried to be as diplomatic as possible but there's no avoiding it.

You are as thick as ****
Jasper10

Sat 27 Nov, 2021 03:57 am
@izzythepush,
LOL…..Oh you crack me up….!!..I’m not as thick as Sh****…I’m trying to defend your vulnerability here…your a salesman’s dream.
izzythepush

Sat 27 Nov, 2021 04:12 am
@Jasper10,
I don't need anything from you.
0 Replies