Testicular/UTI Combo quandary

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 09:49 am
Back in January 2021, I developed an oversized, very painful, right testicle. (I'm 54) This combined with a urinary-tract infection. My right testicle has always been larger than the left. By March, I couldn't put trousers on, without curling up in pain. By July the testicle had shrunk, and is now the same size as the left one - Great - No more pain. And 1st-time testicular-symmetry. (I treated it with crushed garlic (Allicylin), Turmeric and fresh ginger) - All high in anti-inflams/Oxidants and biotics. So, That worked out fine. I don't do 'doctors', btw, never had to. No vaccines EVER (Another story, perhaps) - But my pee still reeks of roast bacon, soaked in 3day-old piss. It's Always dark bronze, in colour and always a joy to flush the stench away.

Should I start, even though it stinks, using it on my outdoor plants again, diluted, of course?

Cheers.

Have a lovely day
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 653 • Replies: 2
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 10:22 am
@mark noble,
The garlic, ginger and turmeric were ingested, btw - Not massaging that combo into my whatnots. P.S garlic needs ten minutes to oxidize before consumption - And is ten times more potent than Any antibiotic in the 'marketplace'. I'm Not a chemist - so eat & Massage onto & into yourselves that which you feel appropriate.

Have a lovely day
mark noble

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 10:36 am
@mark noble,
And Smile Don't do it 3 times a day (Every 8 hrs), So as to build up a significant defence (US=Defense) (Seriously? One letter - Just to signify indifference?) against bioticistic-supremacy.

Have a lovely day
0 Replies