I'm just a picture taking looney: belly pic

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 08:06 pm
Oh yeah. And glad everything is ok.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 09:09 pm
sozobe wrote:
I had the thinnest thighs ever because whenever I've been seriously thin it's been from running, (I never diet), but for this I was just doing basic tending-to-baby exercise (which isn't nothing!) and breastfeeding -- great way to put out more calories than you're taking in.

For me it was my rear-end. People would remark, "what happened to your ass?!" It was completely flat -- something I had never experienced.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 12:06 pm
Well, that's reassuring.

As far as weight, I definitely went from no butt to ....can your butt squeeze into that?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 03:23 pm
well a butt picture will work??? Wink
you are a picture taking looney right? LOL
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 03:25 pm
Prevert.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:55 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Prevert.

relax - just kidding and see knows Laughing
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:35 pm
husker wrote:

relax - just kidding and see knows Laughing

Freudian slip, prevert?

(I'm just joshin' ya -- witness the purposeful misspelling)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2005 08:28 pm
pssssssssssst Joahaeyo - how's it going?

I just checked at the nest and it's 25 days to go <according to the ruler there>

Still having spaghetti for breakfast?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2005 08:32 pm
<gustav sidles up to husker on the couch and waits for the butt pictures>
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 09:05 am
<gustav shakes husker to wake him up and says, "Nothin' happening here, man. Let's call it a day.>
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 03:40 pm
I stopped updating the thing on thenest, but I really should keep it updated.

Some of this is GRAPHIC

So I went to the doctors yesterday (routine appt) and complained about the horrible night I had. I was in so much pain that I wanted to go to the hospital but didn't because I didn't think I was having contractions. It was mostly lower back pain and just "pressure." I won't go further into that due to the men who might be reading.

When she did the exam, she said the baby was very very low and she could easily feel his head, and that I had to be having contractions.

I am 2 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced. 36wks 4days

She said most first time mom's aren't dilated AND effaced "just yet" and if they are... they're just one or the other (though some are both). She also found some blood when she did the exam (another sign of it getting close). She said she wouldn't be surprised if I went into labor that night! Of course I'm still here, so blahhh. I have also met many girls on the net that stay effaced/dilated for several weeks so I'm not getting too excited. Okay, that's a lie. I'm very excited and want him out! Mr. J and I are doing everything we can do move the process along.

With my luck, I'll be like the many mom's who stay this way until 40 wks. I have terrible luck.

We know too many girls where we are who were early (due in Jan), so it makes me feel my odds are slimming down. Either way, the nurse doubts I'll be over 40 wks. Who knows. I'm all pumped now just thinking about seeing him soon!!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 04:06 pm
Where's the graphic part?

Confused

~~~~~~~~~

Joahaeyo - good to hear from you. You and Mr. J will see the new member of your family as soon as he's ready to meet you. Say hi to him from all of his anxiously waiting internet aunts and uncles.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 04:22 pm
Joahaeyo, I can't believe I missed all this!

My very best wishes to you and your soon-to-be-bigger family! Does Mr. J know how to let us know what's happening when you are in the hospital?????
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 04:28 pm
Awright, Joah! It's baaaa-beeee time!!! Well, soon anyway. I'm keeping you in my thoughts, Joah. We'll all be here waiting for the news or to keep you company while waiting.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 05:13 pm
lol, well I wasn't sure who would be grossed out by the Dr. finding blood during the exam. Cool

Thanks everyone. I mean... I HOPE he's coming soon!!! I've been singing christmas carols ever since I got back from the appt. I'm hoping he's here before the 31st!!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 05:18 pm
Hey, exciting! Best of luck, looking forward to the baby pics! :-D
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 09:00 am
That last month of pregnancy has at least 60 days.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 09:24 am
From descriptions I've seen on the net, I am 85% sure my mucous plug broke last night! .sigh.

It sucks to be so close and possibly so far away ...esp since another girl friend of ours had her baby last night (9lbs 12 oz). Many people say it means jack and the baby can come tomorrow or 3 weeks from now.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 09:28 am
Not including all of the soldiers who got stationed somewhere else after they returned from Iraq (w/my husband and at Ft. Hood TX) ....they have 412 people expecting a baby this month alone. I guess that's what happens when your husband leaves for 13 months!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 12:05 pm
Joahaeyo wrote:
From descriptions I've seen on the net, I am 85% sure my mucous plug broke last night! .sigh.

It sucks to be so close and possibly so far away ...esp since another girl friend of ours had her baby last night (9lbs 12 oz). Many people say it means jack and the baby can come tomorrow or 3 weeks from now.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that losing the plug means imminent labor. Good luck Joa!
0 Replies