the WHITE people's party?! Say what????

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 05:05 am
I suppose it worked for....

http://www.cnn.com/US/9712/25/lost.museum/hitler.large.jpg

Quote:
The party constitution filed with the secretary of state's office says: "We as representatives of the White Race(s) hereby declare that all policies and decisions to be made shall be governed and decided by whether it is good for our people, non-Jewish people of wholly European descent."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,579 • Replies: 26
No top replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 05:11 am
Faaaaaaaaaaaarkkkkkk!

There are no NEW ideas, only the same BS endlessly repeated. Soon, those 'white' people will start dividing themselved into 'white people not descended from French people' and ' 'white people who worship at a Roman Catholic Church' or 'white people who live in neighbourhoods with black people or Asians or Native Americans or -- God forbid -- a Canadian!!!' and they will be forced to burn crosses and kill those 'race-traitors'.

One would think that we were WAY beyond this sh*t!!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 05:16 am
Have another beer, 'K ?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 06:14 am
More than likely the lines of demarcation will orient themselves around diet. The boiled dinner eaters against the steak and spuds against the roast beef against the glazed hammers. Rice burners and chitterlings against the frijoles.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 07:09 am
But Dys, what about us half-breeds? I'm half steak and spuds and half roast beef. Does this mean I will be dispised by all? Please tell me there is hope for me. Please.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 07:25 am
anarchists
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 08:25 am
The only proper way to divide people is as to whether they crack their eggs from the large end or the small end.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 08:56 am
Oh no, I crack them from the middle. This isn't looking too good for me right now. I seem to be an outcast any which way you look at it. Smile
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 09:03 am
I've long pegged you as a follower of Lestrog, CostalRat. I admire your literal interpretation and I share your beliefs. I'm happy to be in the company of another true-believer.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 09:15 am
BBB
I don't crack eggs. I suck the oozy slime from a small hole I make in the shell.

Does this weird (unAmerican) trait mean I will rot in hell?

BBB
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 09:20 am
What a Yahoo!

(And I don't mean the search engine.)
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 08:10 pm
Is there a synonym for Houynhnm? (A couple of fine specimens on the left there Very Happy )
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 08:27 pm
who'll want to join my party : i cut my hard-boiled eggs in half before scooping them out.
sometimes a like a bit of lox , at other times a bit of chili sauce on the side; sometimes i just add a dash of pepper. what should i call my party ?
contributions gratefully accepted. hbg

p.s. please send cash, no cheques/checks. i do accept both canadian and american currency
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 04:12 am
hamburger wrote:
who'll want to join my party : i cut my hard-boiled eggs in half before scooping them out.
sometimes a like a bit of lox , at other times a bit of chili sauce on the side; sometimes i just add a dash of pepper. what should i call my party ?
contributions gratefully accepted. hbg

Not sure, but it would appear to be a party of eggstremists!!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 04:22 am
As always - I am at a loss to define 'white'. WTF do these people think is 'white'?

In Australia, we had a 'White Australia' policy. It sort of meant that people from Britain were given precedence in migration. It also meant that we forcibly repatriated Pacific Islanders.

It didn't really come to grips with the historical fact that for like 60,000 years the ONLY inhabitants of Australia were blackfellahs! White Australia? Say what?

And the First Fleet that delivered a mass of white criminals (and their semi-criminal handlers) also had Africans - more blackfellahs - so there was never a time that the imported variety of Australian was ever totally white. And yeah, the Irish were both, non-British and as Celts and Catholics, even lower down the rung than the indigenous Australians.....
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 05:08 am
If I sound just a bit peeved it might be because one of our 'finest, an academic has decided to mouth off....

Quote:
Prof Fraser, who has taught at the university for 29 years, was last week cautioned over a letter in his local suburban newspaper in which he claimed Australia was becoming a Third World colony by allowing non-white immigration.

He claimed African migration increased crime and he believed HSC results pointed to a rising ruling class of Asians.

He wanted Australia to withdraw from refugee conventions to avoid becoming "a colony of the Third World".
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 05:37 am
Looks like Macquarie is trying to get rid of him. They want to pay him out of his contract, then he can avail himself of free speech. I disagree with him but when the corporatist university tells its academics they can no longer speak out we've well and truly lost it.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 05:47 am
Not sure about the 'free speech' part.

He's just offering his 'opinions' on a subject that isn't quite within his field of expertise (it's Public Law) and he's not doing it in an academic way either - it is the local paper, not a vetted journal article.

I'm not sure he can identify himself as an Associate Professor of the University (and he did) and still expect them to sit on their hands. It's all very odd, I think that maybe some 'ethnic' cut him off at a roundabout or something.....
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 07:13 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
As always - I am at a loss to define 'white'. WTF do these people think is 'white'?

Michael Jackson. I think he would qualify.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 02:30 am
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
Mr Stillwater wrote:

Michael Jackson. I think he would qualify.

Ouch!
0 Replies