CalamityJane

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2005 05:57 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2005 06:20 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
What type of car was it?

The important question is What kind of camera did you use? Digital or film? I have both and see advantages to each.
0 Replies

Lost

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 04:47 pm
Wife's lover quit his job and wont return her calls
Well I found out my wife's lover quit his job and no longer has contact with my wife. I guess his wife gave him an ultimatum (me or her) and as I suspected he chose to stay with his wife over mine. Now my wife blames me for him resigning from work and no longer talking to her. She blames me for interfering with her lovers marriage (She was having an affair with him I think that is interfering with a marriage). Now my wife is very angry and blaming everyone for what has happened but herself. It's like reding all of the literature on affairs. Who knows maybe one day she will wake up to reality and admit to herself and others that she screwed up. Giving everything that has happened to us I still Lover her and care about her if that makes any sense.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 04:58 pm
...well for your sake and own sanity I hope you sent her packing!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 09:54 am
Lost--

You and your wife seem to have a very peculiar marriage. I don't think that the situation right now is healthy for either one of you.
0 Replies

Lost

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 04:56 pm
I see a therapist to assist me in this situation. My wife on the other hand refuses to get help to get to the root of her problems (low self esteem, lives in a fantasy world from reading love novels and watching too many soap's, failed to deal with the traumatic incidents that effected both of us over the past four years). Now she has hit rock bottom and said that she had some one (me) and left for another and now has no one. Let me tell you if she decides to call to work things out the first requirement is that she attend counseling to learn how to deal with her issues. If she fails to do so then she will continue as a cheat and I wont be the one she cheats on because I'm gone. One must address all of lifes issues good or bad, instead she tries to suppress them and we all know where that leads. Oh well for now I'm doing great on my own and have no one to answer to but me. The best thing is to take care of me and only me because at this point and time she continues to blame everyone else but herself for her actions, pretty pathetic I say. As time goes on she will continue to find herself all alone as of now no one talks to her except my best friends wife.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 04:59 pm
Sounds like moving on with your own life is the healthy approach, Lost.

Enjoy yourself. Summer only lasts so long.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:20 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Sounds like moving on with your own life is the healthy approach, Lost.

Enjoy yourself. Summer only lasts so long.
i agree dump her.
0 Replies