Washington Post awards Joe Biden Four Pinocchios for Second Amendment Lies

oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 06:04 am
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/28/bidens-false-claim-that-2nd-amendment-bans-cannon-ownership/

View best answer, chosen by oralloy
hightor

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 06:59 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
“I think what he’s saying here is that the Second Amendment was never understood to guarantee everyone the right to own all types of weapons, which I believe is true,” said Kermit Roosevelt, a constitutional law professor at the University of Pennsylvania. “As phrased, it sounds like the Second Amendment itself limited ownership, which is not true.”

You think this is an impeachable offense?
oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 07:26 am
@hightor,
I hadn't thought about it, but now that you mention it, it's as good a reason as any, so yes. Sure. Let's go for it.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 11:16 am
@oralloy,
Forgive me for asking but I sent the second amendment a S C question.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 11:21 am
The Supreme Court does have an important job to do. They are supposed to enforce the Second Amendment.

But that doesn't prevent the rest of us from talking about the Second Amendment, or even enforcing it ourselves if the Supreme Court doesn't do their job.
goldberg

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2021 07:29 pm
@oralloy,
They don't hate you at all. They hate me because I don't even mind proclaiming that I'm no fan of BLM. And they also got narked after I told them that a Chinese girl had been slain; the killer is black.

I think they don't want me talking here since I'm no longer a liberal like them. Well, I'm still graveled by their definition of a liberal. I just wouldn't want to be THAT KIND OF LIBERAL who even lacerates capitalism.

What's wrong with raising productivity? You can't even enjoy efficiencies of scale if one nation champions a planned economy.

0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2021 07:40 pm
I think the suggestion that you can only find freedom of expression in America appears to be another joke. Far-left liberals would tell you that they are the ones making the rules.

So, are we going to find a progressive America?
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2021 08:10 pm
Two black rotters reportedly decked a postal worker , according to Fox News. You can find a related video clip on its website.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 05:44 pm
@goldberg,
Do you actually pay attention to fox News? You are indeed an Ollie clone. That's not a complement .
oralloy

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 05:49 pm
@RABEL222,
It is very much a compliment. It says that he is smart and honest and fair and logical, with impeccable ethics and morality.
roger
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 09:32 pm
@oralloy,
and leaps tall buildings in a single bound.
0 Replies