1987ish... Abused

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 10:58 pm
I was abused by,"Mr. Mo" sometime between 1983-1990. I started doing exposure therapy and have difficulty believing myself alot of the time of what happened to me as a child. He stayed with my family for a time-not sure when exactly..in Portland Oregon. I remember he had a blue VW van...with orange yellow and brown curtains. I remember he used highlights in his bible and almost every word was marked as far as I could tell. I've looked at timelines of where he was hiding and It seems he was either in Japan or Canada around the time I'm looking at. If anyone has information about where he was during these years I would greatly appreciate your help to narrow down my age and duration of when the abuse took place along with having something outside of my head to hold onto.
Thank you all for the validation in having the information on this site.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 438 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 05:01 am
@Shadow me,
Ah, you want to click on the Groups side (link is at the top of every page) for discussions concerning the Family.
0 Replies