Husband having an infatuation

emperor91108

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 03:28 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Why not approach this issue, head on, with your husband? In a lighthearted manner, you might want to make a remark, like, "You look like you really are tuned in to..................."!

Be upbeat, and try not to make a big deal of it. Instead of being the opponent, relate as a "co-conspirator". "Yeah, I certainly can understand how you feel. She is one teriffic gal. Your cousin is one lucky fella. If I were a guy, etc."

If you have good communication with your husband, a little talk, friendly and non-confrontational, just may help to make you more comfortable, and defuse the situation. If he is able to talk to you about his feelings, and you behave in a non-judgmental way, it will only make your marriage stronger.

Oh, and welcome to A2K! Very Happy

Idea Good advise. That is how my wife would do it.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:54 pm
I like Phoenix's advice, 'cause that would probably be my approach. Razz

Am I the only one who thought this could be some great material to tap into for some heated sex? Hey, why not?!
0 Replies

nilofer

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:53 am
It's been just few months and he seems to be completely over his feelings. It took me sometime to come to terms with it but I took it very well after letting it out here. And before even I got OK with his feelings he was completely over it.

Don't you feel, life just puts us through this to test our love. We go over this tough time together to find a stronger and enriched relationship.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:02 pm
Infatuations are usually a temporary occurance in most husbands and wives when they see somebody of the opposite sex that looks really good. Most are at great distances of people they see on t.v. or magazines, and doesn't pose any threat to the marriage.
0 Replies