its all about life

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2021 09:50 am
so when i was in 5th grade my friend inturduced me to a girl and after that we started to tease her and after that i started to have a crush on her we were best friends then and now we are in the year when im in 6th grade we are still best friends and we have almost all our classes together exept one but anyways in our third period she would always tease me and take my stuff like a pokemon book i had or something and we would always play footsies but everytime she was around me i couldnt help but smile i knew i liked her alot because shes the only person that made me smile alot more than anyone else but unfortunately i said something that wasnt right and got called to the office they told me to stay at least 20 feet away from her but she would always try to talk to me in the halls when ever shed see me so finnally we started to hang out again and talk like we use to now one time she took my candy and put it in between her legs and of cousre i went to grab it then the principal came around the corner and said u two stop fighting so ya that happened we were still friends but now since covid im in 7th grade and we havnt talked in a while i just have this feeling of depression over me and ive been helping a girl thats in the same grade as me with her depression and shes been much more happieer so the only thing i did was joke around with my friends to feel happy but theres still that hole that i cant fill i try and i try but it just dosnt work i just dont know what to do anymore

View best answer, chosen by blopblopblo1
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2021 12:48 pm
@blopblopblo1,
This is above your pay grade.

Depression is a very, very physical ailment.

You don't hope and pray a broken leg gets better. Same thing with a broken psyche.

Talk to a parent or another trusted adult about how you've been feeling.

As for your female friend, she may or may not have been flirting with you. About the only way you will ever truly find out if she is, is to ask her.

"Sue, are you flirting with me?"
"Sue, since you're flirting with me, are you free Saturday night?"

Something like that^ and substitute her real name, of course.

You miss 100% of the things you never try to do.

But seriously, talk to an adult and at least see if you can talk out your feelings and feel better. 2020 and 2021 are hard years on everyone and you are far from alone when it comes to feeling down.
blopblopblo1

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2021 04:30 pm
@jespah,
ok i will thank you i only know one trusted adult the others well i just dont want to talk to them about it
jespah

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2021 07:34 pm
@blopblopblo1,
Totally understandable (I really was your age once, I swear!). It's gonna be okay.
blopblopblo1

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 09:43 am
@jespah,
i mean yea all adults were kids once
0 Replies