Men, Dating & Confusion...oh my

littlek

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 08:18 pm
oooh, yeah, a movie at one of your houses.
0 Replies

SunflowerGirlnSF

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 10:21 pm
Ask and ye shall receive! First off, all are all hilarious and have been very supportive. I went out for a run and did a little shopping; it's my hangover cure. Then I came back and made the call. He gave me the "hey sweet thing!" response. Yes, he was rather excited to hear from me, so I kept it light and witty. The date is set for Wednesday and we are going to this foreign movie I am dying to see. Considering he indulged my desire to play Yahtzee last Sunday and now the foreign movie, which is supposed to be rather controversial and bizarre, I kind of think we are going to be friends ; )

Over the past year I have been involved with 2 guys that turned out to be absolute liars. Of course they were both nerdy lawyers, clearly that was my first mistake; no offense to lawyers, they do make great friends. I like a guy I can converse and philosophize with; a thinker. But I also like a guy that is witty and athletic. The ability to banter gets me every time, it's like catnip. Anyway, my point is.....my trust in men and dating is low. Yeah, I know I am not alone....Having said that, thanks for pushing me back in the right direction. I have been chastised over and over by mainly my girlfriends for pursuing guys and not letting them come to me. However, I agree, if both sides continue to play games then we will all lose in the end.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 10:25 pm
You're a lovely woman;he's a lucky guy.
0 Replies

SunflowerGirlnSF

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 10:38 pm
Thank you panzade for your kind words....now I can have pleasant dreams.
0 Replies