PCR-Test Cycle Threshold Issue

InfraBlue

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:19 am
@Glennn,
I don't have the information on this individual to give an informed opinion.
Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:19 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
To be clear, the idea behind the vaccine is to mitigate the effects of a possible infection

To be even clearer, does this "vaccine" illicit an immune response? Cuz ya know, that's what vaccines do.
Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:24 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

This is great. You were just shown information concerning that individual, and yet you deny knowing enough to understand that some people were giving an experimental treatment to a dying person. In fact, you somehow believe it was the right thing to do.

Keep going . . .

How about this one? Make sense to you?

VAERS ID: 960552

Sex: Female Vaccinated: 1/18/21

Write-up: Patient was on hospice, and was rapidly deteriorating, and had not eaten or consumed liquids for a few days. She received Pfizer’s Covid vaccine on January 18, and about thirty minutes later passed away on January 18, 2021.
InfraBlue

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:26 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

You don't know? You mean you're on the fence? This should be interesting. Tell me why you think that giving an experimental treatment to people with less than a year to live is maybe a good thing?

Right. I don't know doesn't mean I'm on the fence. It means I do not have the data in regard to the question of how long do nursing home patients and hospice recipients in nursing homes generally live.

Who said that I think that giving an experimental treatment to people with less than a year to live is maybe a good thing?
Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:37 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
It means I do not have the data in regard to the question of how long do nursing home patients and hospice recipients in nursing homes generally live.

Sure.

Luckily I know how to use google, and so the numbers are no mystery to me. I also know how to have fun with someone who pretends to not know how to use google so that they can deny the facts and use ignorance as a kind of rebuttal.

People in nursing homes generally die in a year. So, assuming you're willing to believe nursing home stats, why on earth would they be giving this experimental treatment to the dying??
InfraBlue

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:40 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
To be clear, the idea behind the vaccine is to mitigate the effects of a possible infection

To be even clearer, does this "vaccine" illicit an immune response? Cuz ya know, that's what vaccines do.

Yes sir.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:41 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:

This is great. You were just shown information concerning that individual, and yet you deny knowing enough to understand that some people were giving an experimental treatment to a dying person. In fact, you somehow believe it was the right thing to do.

Keep going . . .

How about this one? Make sense to you?

VAERS ID: 960552

Sex: Female Vaccinated: 1/18/21

Write-up: Patient was on hospice, and was rapidly deteriorating, and had not eaten or consumed liquids for a few days. She received Pfizer’s Covid vaccine on January 18, and about thirty minutes later passed away on January 18, 2021.

Cite please, thank you.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:43 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
It means I do not have the data in regard to the question of how long do nursing home patients and hospice recipients in nursing homes generally live.

Sure.

Luckily I know how to use google, and so the numbers are no mystery to me. I also know how to have fun with someone who pretends to not know how to use google so that they can deny the facts and use ignorance as a kind of rebuttal.

People in nursing homes generally die in a year. So, assuming you're willing to believe nursing home stats, why on earth would they be giving this experimental treatment to the dying??

Cite please, thank you.
hightor

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:48 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Cite please, thank you.

Be careful opening links provided by this member. More than once they've been listed here and this morning I opened one and it was flagged by my anti-virus software.
Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:50 am
@InfraBlue,
By now, everyone knows you're here to burn up space by saddling me with the task of researching things for you. Not going to happen.

Now, why were they giving this experimental treatment to people on hospice in nursing homes?
Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:51 am
@hightor,
Another useless post . . .

Which one?
0 Replies

Linkat

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:53 am
@InfraBlue,
Actually it is less than 6 months - that is how you qualify for hospice care. The idea of hospice is to make a person have as quality of life that is at all possible when they are towards their end of life.

I have gone through this with my dad. He did not go into a hospice facility but had hospice care at home - similar type of thing you qualify for this when your life expectancy is less than 6 months - there are drugs that are only given to hospice patients which depending on your illness helps the pain and would never been given to a patient that would not be near to end of life. They even take these medications away after the patient passes because they are so restrictive.

It does seem a bit odd to provide this sort of vaccine - other than if they feel it adds value to their quality of life - getting covid would not add quality to someone who is so ill. My other thought is with people in such close quarters it would help stop the spread. Wonder if there is anything that does explain why they would give this to hospice patients.
Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:54 am
@Linkat,
Quote:
Actually it is less than 6 months

You shouldn't have told him. We were about to have some fun.
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:56 am
@InfraBlue,
What about this one? Raise any red flags?

VAERS ID: 1003106

Sex: Female Vaccinated: 2/4/21

Write-up: Resident was on hospice and received Pfizer’s Covid vaccine at 9:12 a.m. on February 4, 2021. Within twenty minutes of receiving the vaccine she was unresponsive, pupils were fixed at 9:45 a.m., no vital signs noted. Hospice came out and reported her time of death at 10:21 a.m. on February 4, 2021.
InfraBlue

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 01:19 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

By now, everyone knows you're here to burn up space by saddling me with the task of researching things for you. Not going to happen.

Now, why were they giving this experimental treatment to people on hospice in nursing homes?

You the one bringing up these specific people and can't be bothered to provide cites for your assertions? Seriously?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 01:32 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

What about this one? Raise any red flags?

Write-up: Resident was on hospice and received Pfizer’s Covid vaccine at 9:12 a.m. on February 4, 2021. Within twenty minutes of receiving the vaccine she was unresponsive, pupils were fixed at 9:45 a.m., no vital signs noted. Hospice came out and reported her time of death at 10:21 a.m. on February 4, 2021.

Ditto.
Linkat

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 01:48 pm
@Linkat,
Yeah it sounds like that - to minimize their pain and protect caregivers.

Found this
By helping prevent these patients from contracting COVID-19, the vaccine helps prevent additional pain and symptoms that could compound with their current condition, along with possible death from the virus. It also adds protection for caregivers, family and loved ones who might spend time with those receiving hospice and palliative care.

And one thing I did not think of - if they do not get vaccinated then they need to follow other proto calls including not having visitors.

hightor

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 02:00 pm
@Linkat,
Quote:
By helping prevent these patients from contracting COVID-19, the vaccine helps prevent additional pain and symptoms that could compound with their current condition, along with possible death from the virus. It also adds protection for caregivers, family and loved ones who might spend time with those receiving hospice and palliative care.

Good work. That makes perfect sense.
Leadfoot

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 02:18 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:

Ok, so we know IB didn’t know what hospice was. Figures.

But tell you the truth Glennn, if I could count on that result when I was in that position, I’d want to be first in line to get it.

A year ago I said that I didn’t know whether Covid-19 was an Avenging Angel or an Angel of mercy. Now I’m inclined to think the later.
roger

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 02:37 pm
@Leadfoot,

Leadfoot wrote:

A year ago I said that I didn’t know whether Covid-19 was an Avenging Angel or an Angel of mercy. Now I’m inclined to think the later.

I will be 77 in another week. Gonna send somebody around to help me on my way?