PCR-Test Cycle Threshold Issue

Glennn

Tue 27 Apr, 2021 04:49 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
I know damn well they haven’t done any long term testing.

This is where the McGurk-effect shines. Accepted authority figures versus the obvious lack of long term safety testing. I think we know who the winner is, don't we?
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 28 Apr, 2021 07:55 am
Here is an interesting article about deaths occurring after being injected with J&J's vaccine.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cdc-2050-dead-following-covid-vaccines-as-300-deaths-added-this-week-16-deaths-from-new-jj-shot-producing-covid-symptoms/
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Wed 28 Apr, 2021 08:12 am
I think it’s hilarious how the current wave of Covid in India is being played up as extreme when in the US it is still worse on a deaths per 100k basis. Cant people do math?

The public will buy anything if you pitch it right.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 28 Apr, 2021 11:00 am
Why were they giving "vaccines" to people on hospice in nursing homes? The only thing I can think of is that no one is willing stop them. And no one stops them because acknowledging the insanity of the minds behind such an ass-backwards policy must necessarily be followed by publicly challenging the insanity and putting a stop to it. Unfortunately, public challenges are not allowed.
Leadfoot

Wed 28 Apr, 2021 12:13 pm
@Glennn,
Here's a thought. If the nursing home/hospice patient dies (of anything) the bucks stop rolling in. Covid is pretty selective about who it kills (said patients at the top of the list). So of course they want to prolong that body staying warm as long as possible. I don’t know if the ‘vaccine' helps or not, but they think it does.

And then there is people's rabid fear of death. Just mention the word and they will do anything they think will delay it, even if it’s someone else. It reminds them that their turn will come.
Glennn

Wed 28 Apr, 2021 01:27 pm
@Leadfoot,
These patients were at the end of their life. Giving them a "vaccine" is utter stupidity.

Rational people would not do that. That tells me that rational people are not in charge of this campaign. I believe that the objectives of the irrational people pushing this thing overrides the financial concerns of nursing homes.
InfraBlue

Wed 28 Apr, 2021 11:38 pm
@Glennn,
You're confusing rationality with sociopathy.
Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 05:41 am
@InfraBlue,
Really? Explain.

Anyway, "authorities" thought it would be a good idea to "vaccinate terminal patients in nursing homes. Can you think of a better way to convince the public that stupid, hysterical morons are in charge of administering this new experimental treatment?

And come to think of it, you have to be pretty hysterical to believe that a treatment that is not going to stop infection or prevent transmission will offer herd immunity. Isn't that just hysterical?
Leadfoot

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 06:52 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
You're confusing rationality with sociopathy.

No, you are confusing compassion with greed and fear.
InfraBlue

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 08:32 am
@Glennn,
The rationalization of these patients being at the end of their life, and vaccinating them being stupid is remorseless, something involving sociopathy more than rationality.
InfraBlue

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 08:34 am
@Leadfoot,
No. It's more humanitarian concern, and compassion instead of sociopathic economic concerns.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 08:58 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

And come to think of it, you have to be pretty hysterical to believe that a treatment that is not going to stop infection or prevent transmission will offer herd immunity. Isn't that just hysterical?

The idea behind the vaccine is to mitigate the effects of an infection. These vaccines aren't 100% effective, so some infection and transmission will occur.
Leadfoot

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 09:58 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
The rationalization of these patients being at the end of their life, and vaccinating them being stupid is remorseless

You need to look up just what hospice care is.
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 10:27 am
@InfraBlue,
How long do nursing home patients and hospice recipients in nursing homes generally live?
Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 10:32 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
The idea behind the vaccine is to mitigate the effects of an infection.

Yeah, that's called a treatment. Why are you taking a treatment for something you don't have?
Quote:
. . . some infection and transmission will occur.

But this treatment is not designed to prevent infection or transmission. When you say "some" infection and transmission will occur, just what kind of numbers are you talking about?
Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 10:42 am
@InfraBlue,
VAERS ID: 1077079

Sex: Female Vaccinated: 3/5/21

Write-up: Patient was under hospice care. She received Pfizer’s Covid vaccine on March 5 and was alert and oriented with no signs or symptoms of sickness prior to immunization. About one hour after vaccine administration, patient was reported deceased on March 5, 2021.

What do you think? Think it would have been cruel to withhold this treatment from her?
InfraBlue

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 10:51 am
@Glennn,
I don't know.
Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:01 am
@InfraBlue,
You don't know? You mean you're on the fence? This should be interesting. Tell me why you think that giving an experimental treatment to people with less than a year to live is maybe a good thing?
Glennn

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:04 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
I don't know.

Well then how about this one:

VAERS ID: 956225

Sex: Male Vaccinated: 1/16/21

Write-up: Patient was on hospice. He received Pfizer’s Covid vaccine on January 16, 2021. He was monitored for thirty minutes after injection and was stable with no reaction. Approximately one hour post-injection, patient was unresponsive and passed away on January 16, 2021.

Still make some sense to you?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:12 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
The idea behind the vaccine is to mitigate the effects of an infection.

Yeah, that's called a treatment. Why are you taking a treatment for something you don't have?

To be clear, the idea behind the vaccine is to mitigate the effects of a possible infection, and also acts as a preventive to an infection or significant infection.

Glenn wrote:

Quote:
. . . some infection and transmission will occur.

But this treatment is not designed to prevent infection or transmission. When you say "some" infection and transmission will occur, just what kind of numbers are you talking about?

The vaccine was designed as a prophylactic against the SARS-CoV-2 virus and its associated disease, COVID-19. I don't have the numbers, although they'll probably be better compared to the rates of infection and transmission associated with the influenza viruses and their disease.