Covid Vaccine Informal Poll and Drinking Society

izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 May, 2021 12:43 pm
Just had my second jab of the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

Since the last one I’ve moved house.
lmur

Reply Fri 28 May, 2021 01:17 pm
@izzythepush,
2nd pfizer jab today. Moving in with Bill Gates tomorrow.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 28 May, 2021 01:20 pm
@lmur,
I have my shrine already.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 28 May, 2021 01:41 pm
@izzythepush,
And being able to use the catflap has its advantages.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 28 May, 2021 05:20 pm
@hightor,
PEI and Nova Scotia have had quite low per capita rates and intend to keep it that way. They've just announced reopening plans and they don't include folks outside the Atlantic bubble for some time. People from out of province who bought homes in n.s. have been asked to put off moving dates. Tricky for those who've sold their homes in anticipation of moving. Lots of interprovincial borders are still locked down. Vaccine rates are very good now, with targets of 75 - 80% for the end of summer. Toronto passed 65% last week. Still wish I'd been in the cohort that got ice cream cones after a jab. Laughing
Tai Chi

Reply Sun 30 May, 2021 06:40 am
@ehBeth,
I got a sticker :-)
farmerman

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 04:35 pm
@Tai Chi,
rapid reactions to prophylaxis using Ivermectin (a well known veterinary antihelminth) is showing promising by lessening symptoms of covid in moderate to severe cases.
Studies being done are like th early mask studies, (non randomized, small sampling and only post infection). But data shows that it Could be some hopeful news for the population of India.

We use "Ivomec" as an anti worming agent for horses and non meat cattle (breeding stock). The tim required to take the animls off Ivermwctin so they can be sent to market is too long to hang on. For meat animls we use fullers earth and chrysnthemum and topical sprays.
Since we have cut down on cannibalism on earth, ivermectin can be used eeither as a drench or a time release caplet
glitterbag

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 09:37 pm
@farmerman,
OMG, are cows cannibals??? Does the Government know about this?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 11:54 pm
@glitterbag,
The last outbreak of swine flu in Britain was said to be caused by giving pigs swill, waste food from schools, hospitals etc. which would have contained pork.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 09:04 pm
Just got fifth or sixth text inviting me for first jab.

Thanks but I'm counting down the weeks to #2. Think I'll stick with az after reading about getting another round of reactions if you do az/Pfizer duo. Once was enough eh.
oralloy

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 10:11 pm
@ehBeth,
Has Set been able to get a shot yet?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2021 02:50 am
Belgium’s leading expert on Covid is in hiding after credible threats have been made against him.

He is being hunted by far right soldier Jurgen Conings who has gone on the run with a rocket launcher and a machine gun.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2021 03:54 pm
@ehBeth,
We decided on pfizer for 2nd shot. Both of us had a better response than the first time than with az, not that it was horrible to begin with for me.

Got it on Saturday. A wee head ache Sunday morning, but one regular strength advil dealt with it, and a little tired yesterday. Same for him, though the AZ shot laid him pretty low first time out.

All good today.
Joeblow

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2021 04:10 pm
@Joeblow,
I almost forgot

Cheers with beer!
0 Replies

Borat Sister

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2021 05:58 pm
Had my first astra jab a couple of weeks ago. Over last couple of days the injection site has decided to get hot and itchy…seems to be settling today.
0 Replies

mommabear

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2021 08:17 am
Reading too many horror stories for me to want to participate, I'll take my chances with zinc, quercetin, and vitamin D tablets, all of that stuff is dirt cheap.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2021 12:05 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

PS Covid is real and the pandemic exists. If you want to claim neither of those statements are true, kindly do it elsewhere. Thank you!

Agreed.

Please follow Jespah’s wishes and take mad conspiracy anti Vax bollocks elsewhere.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2021 12:25 pm
Time for another round - this time with extra direction-following brewed right into it.

So it tastes kinda hoppy.
0 Replies

mommabear

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2021 03:11 pm
CV19 is certainly real and it may or may not be stretching definitions a bit to call it a pandemic, I wouldn't want to argue either of those points one way or the other.

The only real question for debate in the picture is the vaccines. If you don't want to hear the arguments on that one I'll take it elsewhere, let me know what you want to do.