Covid Vaccine Informal Poll and Drinking Society

glitterbag

Reply Sat 28 May, 2022 01:48 pm
@Joeblow,
We got our second booster this past Thursday.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 28 May, 2022 05:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
We got our second booster this past Thursday.

And when are you due for your third, fourth, fifth, sixth, etc, etc, etc, is it every six months?

I get my flue shot once a year.
roger

Reply Sat 28 May, 2022 05:29 pm
@The Anointed,
Flu Shot?! Man, them things are lousy with microchips.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 28 May, 2022 05:38 pm
@roger,
Yeah, but sometimes Bill Gates lets you spend the weekend at his house.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 28 May, 2022 06:06 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Flu Shot?! Man, them things are lousy with microchips

Fair dinkum?
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sat 28 May, 2022 06:57 pm
@jespah,
As of now their are no real true Vaccines.

The vaccines have specific ingredients that could cause harmful reactions. Even doctors quit their jobs rather then being told to take a vaccine. Along with officers, and other employees using sick time, or vacation time.

Again there is no true vaccine out there right now. Look at the ingredients of the shot itself. Again look at the ingredients of the shots.

About catching the virus? I probably caught it while I got my usually common-cold back then, I was in a room with crowds of people. I also probably got it twice without knowing ??? headaches, and dizziness ???

The way I see this virus it is spreading like aids/hiv. Thanks to Johns, and Janes. Prostitution, hookers, whores, sex trafficking, human trafficking. Bar girls and other people sleeping around.

Now we have the Monkey Polks to worry about as well. I might get that shot but again............sigh is that even a real vaccine.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 28 May, 2022 07:25 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Yeah, but sometimes Bill Gates lets you spend the weekend at his house.

I'm waiting. . . .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 May, 2022 11:36 pm
@glitterbag,
Annointed is pissed off because he thought he'd be able to use the catflap, it's just one of the many things that still eludes him.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2022 03:28 am
The United States is now in its fourth-biggest Covid surge, according to official case counts – but experts believe the actual current rate is much higher.

‘We’re playing with fire’: US Covid cases may be 30 times higher than reported
Linkat

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2022 05:29 am
@Walter Hinteler,
A friend of mine just text me and her son tested positive yesterday. He had it about 6 months ago and is autoimmune so it is scary, but he already is feeling better. We spent all memorial day with him and my daughter spent the day before with him including being in the car for many hours....fortunately she had covid about a month ago so she should be good.

I have not tested positive to date or at any other time. My daughter said I should be fine since I did not catch when either of my daughters had it before.

I wonder how many of these cases are catching a second or more time and I wonder if their symptoms are less as a result ...everyone I know who caught it the second time had significantly lower symptoms.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2022 06:19 am
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2023 02:20 pm
I was trying to post in the other Covid thread but it's either closed or stuck. I must know a dozen people with Covid again! It's back on the raise in CA.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2023 04:28 am
Nobel Prize Awarded to Covid Vaccine Pioneers
Quote:
The physiology or medicine prize for Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman recognized work that led to the development of vaccines that were administered to billions around the world.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2023 07:28 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Mr. G'bag and I both received flu and COVID shots this weekend, whew, we both feel relieved.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2023 06:21 am
Got my flu and covid shots two days ago. I have to admit, I felt like crap yesterday morning and my arm hurt, but by afternoon I was fine. It was good to see so many people at the clinic and there was such a positive atmosphere among the patients and staff.
Ragman

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2023 06:34 am
@hightor,
Same here with same results with side affects. Not too tired the next days, however.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2023 01:15 pm
On my third day of being sick, I have all the symptoms of the new COVID variant going around. I'd probably feel better if I got the ladder out of the garage, climbed up on the roof and jumped off.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2023 12:59 am
@jcboy,
Take care.
jcboy

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2023 07:43 am
@izzythepush,
I’m still glad I got the new vaccine; I’d probably feel a lot worse if I hadn’t. Doctor put back on paxlovid. He also said I was probably already exposed to the virus at the time I got the shot because I came down with it within a couple days and it usually takes up to 14 days. This is my fourth time since August of last year. Doctor said I had symptoms of what they’re calling long covid.
hightor

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2023 07:58 am
@jcboy,
You've had quite a battle with this virus. I'm hoping there's some kind of breakthrough discovery to help with long covid. I've heard that genetics might be at the base of it.