Questioning My Sexuality

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 06:54 am
I am a 22-year-old cisgender woman and have been thinking about my sexuality as of late and would like to give myself a label.

I am mostly attracted to men, but there are times I do find some women and even men dressing in drag attractive. I have never dated or experimented with anyone and it can be hard for me to connect with anyone.

I am socially awkward IRL and online and I hardly get out as I live in an isolated rural town with less than 30 people and don’t have a driver’s license to go anywhere, so I rely on other people to transport me.

The thing is I feel more attractive to guys than women, but I don’t think I connect or feel comfortable around them, as I like spending time and connect better with girls, but I only feel the occasional attractiveness with them and wouldn’t mind experimenting when the time comes.

Also, I don't really want a relationship now or anytime soon, but I wouldn't cross it out. I am very much open to hooking up with anyone and I have thought that I could be heteroflexible, but I don't know.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 735 • Replies: 0
Topic Closed
No top replies