Is it ok to check my wife's Phone?

Hacvic

Thu 1 Apr, 2021 06:38 pm
In this life we always tend to build our lives around the people we love but we always forget to ask ourselves if they feel the same way about us and when they do the unexpected our lives and dreams are shattered,the monster they create in you becomes more dangerous than themselves which makes the world a wicked place to live,My dear friends learn to control your emotions and live by your principles no matter all the disappointments,don't let a common human being create a monster in you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 1,728 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed

zipantcow

Thu 13 May, 2021 04:58 am
Trust is the foundation of any relationship. Try to fully trust your other half and at the same time be as honest with her as possible. If you feel that she is hiding something, it is better to just talk to her openly and honestly than you will check her phone and build illusions.
0 Replies

daryan12s

Fri 25 Jun, 2021 06:16 am
@Hacvic,
Trust is one of the key factors in a strong relationship. If you do not trust your partner, then you will constantly imagine that your partner is deceiving or cheating on you. All this will lead to quarrels and parting.
Another thing is if you are jealous of your partner because of self-doubt. Then you need to improve your self-esteem.
Is your partner giving you a reason not to trust him?
0 Replies

BillW

Fri 25 Jun, 2021 10:58 pm
Is it alright for her to check your phone?
0 Replies