Teacher vs Researcher

Jasper10

Wed 16 Mar, 2022 01:15 am
@Jasper10,
According to the magnetism theory a 0 and 1 are NOT the same.If they were same then the 4 off magnetic force combinations would give the same result i.e. -/- …-/+…+/-….+/+…..THEY DON’T.Two combinations attract and two combinations repel.

According to the magnetism theory science should not ignore this FACT which is not an illusion ACCORDING to NATURE.

According to the magnetism theory these force combinations are happening at all levels of the cosmos…..macro and micro.

According to the magnetism theory the only way that these forces can be balanced is if “toggling” + and - forces are on BOTH sides of the equation.

According to the magnetism theory the only way you get “toggling” +/- charges is through SPIN.

According to psychology there is an AUTOPILOT part of our make up that operates in a very machine like way.

All sciences are INTERCONNECTED!!!!!!!

Jasper10

Wed 16 Mar, 2022 08:28 am
@Jasper10,
What should we do?……….just ignore the 4 off +/- magnetic force reaction combination outputs of the electromechanical process that is clearly happening in the cosmos at both the macro/micro levels for the sake of a one sided gravity theory……which,let’s face it, IS just a one sided theory until antigravity shows up……………actually has gravity shown up yet?………..well no………..because nobody can actually define what that is either…

Is that REAL science?

Or as I say….just wishful IGNORANCE….

I don’t do ILLUSIONS and NEITHER does NATURE!!!!
htam9876

Wed 16 Mar, 2022 06:12 pm
Declaration of disclaimer

In order to prevent J – 10 bully bully from making use of piggy’s thread(s) to propagate unscientific stuff and MISGUIDE science into his cage of logic / psychology, piggy hereby makes this serious declaration of disclaimer.
All of post by J – 10 bully bully would be considered as trolling rubbish attempting to disturb normal scientific research.
Science is not something has to follow who to DREAM;
Science is not “illusion /casual imagination + bully = G* / Lord of creature”;
Science is not something has to accept whose limitation of logic either.
Science is not something has to argue with神经病 either. 呵呵
Game is over. Time wasted.
The development of history never stops due to one or two stumbling stone.
Put down the burden and head to the new life. 放下包袱,奔向新生命。
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 16 Mar, 2022 06:16 pm
Piggy really can’t find out in which year that what coffin box from what CN won an “Oscar” Prize for physics or for astronomy. So, Mr. coffin box from what CN just won out in PHForum by trolling the pig. It doesn’t mean he won out in international scientific community.呵呵
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 16 Mar, 2022 06:21 pm
Next, philosophical test:
How many mouths should a virus have?
1. A bull has two horns. +/ -, + / -…all people scared and run away.
A bully bully then “sure enough” virus must have two mouths, +/ -, + / -…crunch all people dead. Bliss, glory and eternity belongs to virus, bully and the First Order.
2. If somebody doesn’t know what’s a virus, how can he “sure enough” virus have two mouths, +/ -, + / -…crunch all people dead?
(Tips: this is a test about idealism vs materialism)

0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 17 Mar, 2022 01:08 am
@Jasper10,
Philosophically,the magnetism theory states that if AUTOPILOT (not virus) has two mouths then they can agree or disagree…i.e. 0,0..0,1..1,0..1,1 and therefore with correlation……not just “Big Crunch”.

Rather BB conditions compete with BC conditions resulting in BALANCE if the conditions are perfect.

Therefore AUTOPILOT creates the “caged logic” and not PRESENCE who can CONTROL consciousness with sufficient AWARENESS.
htam9876

Thu 17 Mar, 2022 02:30 pm
Nowadays, piggy is entirely not interested in wasting time to take a glimpse at what rubbish J -10 bully bully post in my thread (s), because “Illusions IF illusions are REAL illusions…Finally I am ending this as I was so crystal clear that any further debate is an attempt at stubbornness and is not genuinely trying to engage in any learning!” Moreover, piggy is busy digging a hole under the fence and tries to flee to America before the First Order decides to shout “execute”…
So, piggy resort to public review of J – 10’s answer to the philosophical test ahead:
1. If that bull has evolved to be a monkey and “…genuinely trying to engage in any learning”, that would be a good thing in this forum;
2. If he not yet can understand so simple a logical issue, he should “travel back in time” to primary school to take some primary education first;
3. If the doctors confirm that he is weak – minded, then, he should be sent into the school for the mentally retarded. The teachers there can employ special methods to help him to learn;
4. If he is 神经病, then, he should be sent into the Abnormal Human Beings Research Center and mandatorily closed there. He can DREAM to CONTROL cosmos with his logic and output / design nature according to his mind / psychology there.
5. If he “is not genuinely trying to engage in any learning!” and keeps trolling / bully bully intentionally for obscure purpose, that means he will win out, while piggy will become a “loser” again. Die hard. Bounce…
 https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/3/3313-2b63366ae18914ac46bccf2d70763eb8.jpg
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 17 Mar, 2022 03:07 pm
@Jasper10,
Which bit of the magnetism theory do you disagree with htam9876?……..be specific…….you can’t just dismiss it because you don’t like it and prefer to pursue an ILLUSION theory….

The magnetism theory is based upon ESTABLISHED science….so why all the insults….I’m not the one with the problem.

Jasper10

Sat 19 Mar, 2022 01:41 am
@Jasper10,
There is the possibility that the MAGNETIC FIELDS and SPIN both of which are observed throughout the cosmos at the macro/micro levels were around at the same time because they both need each other.The magnetism theory states that you need SPIN or you don’t get magnetic fields and you need magnetic fields or you don’t get SPIN.

The gravity theory is a boring HALF theory that only utilises +/-….-/+ ….0,1…..1,0 logic hence why it can only come up with a theory for the BC.The gravity theory is therefore just a nonsense HALF theory.

Tesla was right, the gravity theory is an “ILLUSIONARY” theory (nobody knows what gravity is!!!) developed from “flowery” mathematical calculations.It cannot and does not relate to any of the other sciences in any respect whatsoever.No wonder science is slowly giving up on the gravity theory or ever coming up with a UNITED theory.

It been stated as a FACT theory for how many years?!?! and now they are thinking of trashing it……..LAUGHABLE…
Jasper10

Sat 19 Mar, 2022 02:12 am
@Jasper10,
We need a FULL theory that makes sense and can relate to the other sciences not a HALF theory that makes no sense and doesn’t relate to the other sciences.

How else do you come up with a “united” theory for goodness sake!!!!

“United” being the clue word here.

Jasper10

Tue 22 Mar, 2022 12:54 am
@Jasper10,
All sciences are interconnected.

Therefore Philosophy and Psychology are directly connected to Cosmology and Physics

The magnetism theory states that PRESENCE;AWARENESS;CONSCIOUSNESS are scientific terminologies.

Therefore these 3 off separate and distinct words need to be built into scientific equations and understood far better than they presently are.
Jasper10

Tue 22 Mar, 2022 06:42 am
@Jasper10,
or you can ignore these words if you wish and remain a SPECTATOR rather than a PLAYER.......and keep trying to put that square peg into a round hole......which is what science is trying to do with its gravity theory
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 22 Mar, 2022 07:01 pm
Piggy really can’t find out in which year that what coffin box from what CN won an “Oscar” Prize for physics or for astronomy. So, Mr. coffin box from what CN just won out in PHForum by trolling the pig. It doesn’t mean he won out in international scientific community.呵呵
In the First Logic, piggy has to be a dead man;
But in the logic of others, such as woody, GiaShield, Adesh, leadfoot, Mark, izzythepush, the annointed, etc, perhaps piggy shouldn’t be a dead man…
Sometimes logic depends on man.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 22 Mar, 2022 07:02 pm
Next, philosophical test again:
Prisoner of logic, touchy and feely

Assume the distance between point A and point B is 10 miles. Now a guy tries to walk from point A to point B. That guy seems very “brilliant”. He thinks: “if I walk 1 mile, there would be 9 miles left ahead; if I walk 1.1 miles, there would be 8. 9 miles left ahead; if I walk 1.11 miles, there would be 8. 89 miles left ahead; if I walk 1.111 miles, there would be 8. 889 miles left ahead; and so on…” Then he is “sure enough” he never can reach point B.

But actually that guy can reach point B if he is willing to do it. This is something can be verified by experiment.

That guy “sure enough” his view is the “truth” of this world. Unfortunately the world is going in another way…What happens?

(Note: this thought experiment is designed to demonstrate the subtle difference between the activity in man’s mind and the activity in nature.)
Jasper10

Wed 23 Mar, 2022 01:22 am
@htam9876,
You can measure everything scientifically about the magnetism theory….it’s a full theory and not a half theory like the gravity theory.
Jasper10

Wed 23 Mar, 2022 06:47 am
@Jasper10,
Come on htam9876 you are meant to be the scientist, that is why I started talking to you in the first place.

Look at the following:

1.How the spin speed of a planet/star/hole affects its magnetic strength.

2.The relationship interaction of the north/south poles of planets/stars/holes with other planet/star/holes north/south poles..... to see if there is indeed a push pull magnetic affect between these celestial bodies as they all spin.

3.Whether the distance between celestial bodies is critical to a balanced magnetic force interaction thus maintaining planets in orbit around stars for example.

There has to be a relationship of this sort or the magnetism theory falls down.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 24 Mar, 2022 06:25 pm
Nowadays, piggy is entirely not interested in wasting time to take a glimpse at what rubbish J -10 bully bully post in my thread (s), because “Illusions IF illusions are REAL illusions…Finally I am ending this as I was so crystal clear that any further debate is an attempt at stubbornness and is not genuinely trying to engage in any learning!” Moreover, piggy is busy digging a hole under the fence and tries to flee to America before the First Order decides to shout “execute”…
So, again piggy resort to public review of J – 10’s answer to the philosophical test ahead:
6. If that bull has evolved to be a monkey and “…genuinely trying to engage in any learning”, that would be a good thing in this forum;
7. If he not yet can understand his view reflects his own mind / psychology only, rather than representing philosophy nor science, he should “travel back in time” to middle school to take some primary education in natural science first. The best start from Galileo, plane geometry, etc;
8. If the doctors confirm that he is weak – minded, then, he should be sent into the school for the mentally retarded. The teachers there can employ special methods to help him to learn;
9. If he is 神经病, then, he should be sent into the Abnormal Human Beings Research Center and mandatorily closed there. He can DREAM to CONTROL cosmos with his logic and output / design nature according to his mind / psychology there.
10. If he “is not genuinely trying to engage in any learning!” and keeps trolling / bully bully intentionally for obscure purpose, that means he will win out, while piggy will become a “loser” again. Die hard. The First Order / Logic would surely appreciate him very much…
 https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2105-9568f3094d7c72c457d5fe0cf9662b5a.jpg
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 24 Mar, 2022 06:30 pm
Piggy repeats the answer here for reference:
Analysis:
That guy set up a “mechanism of logic” for himself and then the 10 miles became a cage for his thought. Then, a dog wags its tail in the cage. Pay attention please, that guy is just the tail, while his mind is the dog, his mind / consciousness entirely in CONTROL of him, toggle toggle, +/-,+/- all day all night there…

Actually, “walk from point A to point B” is just an “independent event” in nature, which doesn’t need that guy’s so called what “logic” (based on his own psychology) at all. The scientific description for this event is “S = vt”.

That guy climbed into his cage and view the world in his own way is not wrong. Do a dog is his own freedom. What’s wrong is he considers his cage is the whole world and tries to pull others into his cage and “claim a limitation” for them. From the view of those guys outside the cage, isn’t that guy a “fool”? Who has to accept its limitation?
In the above case, that fool abuses + / - logic in scientific research and mistakes it as a generally applicable method of description in any situation.

(Note: Piggy is not trying to “instruct” that NO SAVE fool, but to reiterate my stance: Oh Lord, SCIENCE SHOULD NOT BE MISGUIDED BY THAT FOOL’S PSYCHOLOGY INTO HIS CAGE OF LOGIC.)

Jasper10

Fri 25 Mar, 2022 12:47 am
@htam9876,
Come on htam9876…..I am not the stubborn one …you are.The magnetism theory is just a theory!!!…nothing more.

A theory that you, with you mathematical skills could easily prove wrong.Therefore, prove that the top level principles are wrong and then we can knock all this debate on the head and move on.

I have explained that there is the potential for +/- magnetic force “toggling” in the cosmos.

The magnetism theory states that the tilt/rotation speed/distance between stars/planets/holes, if they are precise, could potentially fix these objects in orbit in a balanced state.The toggling of the +/- magnetic forces being possible due to the tilt.

According to the theory it is no accident that Holes and Stars are spinning at faster rates and that this is producing stronger attractive/repulsive magnetic forces.

Also, I will ask you once again why are you referring to -/+…+/- logic ? The magnetism doesn’t utilise this logic,it utilises -/-…..-/+….+/-….+/+ toggling logic.

The magnetism theory states that + and - magnetic forces cannot be identical or else the output of all the above logic combinations would be the same. You therefore require toggling +/- forces in the magnetism theory calculations i.e.

Toggling +/- forces = Toggling +/- forces

I believe that scientists have know found evidence of this toggling effect, so why are you so upset?

If the magnetism theory principles don’t work then fair enough…I don’t have a problem with that.

I do have a problem with the gravity theory though because, for me,it doesn’t correlate with other scientific principles in nature like magnetic force interactions.

Added to this we know that all stars/planets/holes are electromagnets and that the cosmos at all levels (macro/ micro) is full of electromagnetic fields which needs to be the case because if you didn’t have these electromagnetic fields then you would get the spin of the star/planets/holes.

Which bit of all this are you struggling with?

ITS JUST A THEORY!!!

Jasper10

Fri 25 Mar, 2022 02:10 am
@Jasper10,
correction... second to last sentence ........... you wouldn't get the spin of the star/planets/holes..............