Teacher vs Researcher

Jasper10

Mon 5 Apr, 2021 02:01 pm
@Jasper10,
So on/off is different to +ve/ -ve then.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 6 Apr, 2021 05:25 pm
@Jasper10,
(Piggy just came back from Shapu village Junan township Shunde city (顺德均安沙浦村). Piggy is habitual to drink beer by the riverside of Shapu village and think about cosmos…)
………………………………………
Piggy would not against the conception of “strongER force”, which could be a higher degree / level of the SELF’s ability.
htam9876

Tue 6 Apr, 2021 05:39 pm
Piggy awared that the pig has been punished dead by the First Order invisibly. Piggy would die hard… absolute affair. I am sure. No matter how much social resource they input, no matter how complicated / cruel their game would be, their only purpose is to play piggy down (becomes sausage). That’s their iron law / rule: the first law of cosmos. Piggy has given up any hope of survival in what CN.
Some people conspired to use the what so called “standard model” to confine the development of physics. Piggy is not quite sure whether modern physics would be as unlucky as piggy’s fate. Perhaps it should not be necessary.
………………………………
No.5: Jewels Vern’s comment in a2k: “A big part of science is conjecture…”
URL: https://able2know.org/topic/552936-1
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 7 Apr, 2021 12:26 am
@htam9876,
Your idea of an even “strongER force” than the SELF’s ability is real in my opinion....I presume you are referring to the “i am”.......My view is that the “i am” IS a completely separate but “strongER” force to SELF.The “i am” appears to be a neutral stabilising force.
Jasper10

Wed 7 Apr, 2021 12:38 am
@Jasper10,
The neutron/proton appear to toggle states around a central point......the central point being SPACE between the two.
htam9876

Wed 7 Apr, 2021 05:30 pm
@Jasper10,
Bounce, it’s “of”, not “than”!
What piggy meant is some guys are willing to be “prisoner of their own consciousness”. They confine their SELF’s ability. They would not “laugh”.
While some guys are willing to think more / in another way, they can activate their potential and AWARE something extraordinary. They would “laugh”.
“Awareness” is on top “consciousness”. “Awareness” shows up more ability than “consciousness”.
A simple correlation in physics is the “energy levels” of atom.
“Consciousness” is similar to the ground energy level, while “Awareness” is similar to the excited energy level.
Of course, in respect of “force”, more in depth research is needed. People always want to unify the forces. Progress is being made…

Piggy not yet understands exactly what you meant by “I am” and what’s the correlation in physics. If piggy tries to bungee a bit, that’s “one thing two aspects”. (Piggy had a relevant statement in my “unit charge model”. The circle kind standing wave is the essence of SELF.) It might cause a false impression of extremely strong force inside. But if you considered it “completely separate”, piggy has no idea temporarily.
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 7 Apr, 2021 05:37 pm
@Jasper10,
In fact, piggy list five specific physical / astronomical questions ahead as the guideline for the research of what’s a neutron. If a new idea can solve them in ONE way, it could be considered as effective idea of what’s a neutron. Otherwise, it’s just speculation.
Jasper10

Thu 8 Apr, 2021 12:34 am
@htam9876,
It’s extremely interesting that there are correlations between physics and philosophy don’t you think? Why are we surprised by this when it makes perfect sense for ALL sciences to be interconnected.Many scientist do limit their thinking with half theories I agree and therefore they remain a “prisoner of their consciousness”.

The “i am” is more of a PRESENCE force that interacts with the SELF force.The “i am” force is separate to the SELF force.

In relation to the nucleus of an atom and the toggling consciousness effect that SELF experiences (manual/autopilot).This would imply that the protons/neutrons change state all the time would it not if neutral is considered a 0 (off) and a proton is considered a 1 (on) and they can both be a 0 or a 1.

The logic combinations of this on/off toggling would be 0,0...0,1...1,0...1,1.This however implies that the nucleus at any one time could consist of 2 neutron states and then at another time 2 proton states.Is this feasible in physics?

The election (circling bird) has a common relationship to both the neutron/election.It can fly in any direction it wants I suppose.

Jasper10

Thu 8 Apr, 2021 01:21 am
@Jasper10,
corrections....

The electron (circling birds) have a common relationship to both the neutron/proton. They can fly in any direction they want I suppose.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 8 Apr, 2021 06:12 pm
@Jasper10,
In physics, “neutral” has only one state: non-charged, while “non - neutral” has two states: positively charged or negatively charged. It’s a bit different from your philosophical principle.
“This would keep the attraction/repulsion equal would it not?”
No bad a comment. Yes. The attraction/repulsion (of electric interaction) could reach balance and “remain stable”. A well known fact is the molecule. How about the “core”, would it not? The key is a new model for neutron. Piggy will talk about this point in detail in an appropriate time in the thread of “strong nuclear force” in the physics forum and solve all of the five specific problems of physics and astronomy. And it will be in conformity with woody’s AWARENESS of “inescapable”. But piggy really doesn’t know when the First Order will decide to shout “execute”, and then piggy will disappear in this cosmos entirely…
htam9876

Thu 8 Apr, 2021 06:15 pm
No.5: side by side:
Oz93666’s comment in PHF:
Often things end up in lines of mathematics ... jargonised terminology and abstract thought images .....
The number of real physicists is very small ,
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-attraction-of-massless-particles-to-other-massless-particles-and-to-matter.15218/post-43506
As well as:
But "random happen chance " is no explanation at all, that just means the mechanism of decay has not yet been discovered
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/how-does-carbon-14-decay-so-well.15563/post-46196

And pmb’s comment in PHF:
Using the principles of relativity one can derive the expression for the kinetic energy of, K, of a particle. As v -> c, K -> infinity
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/whats-the-secret-behind-v-c.15291/post-49254
………………………………………….
A few days ago, piggy encountered an old acquaintance in Junan township. That fun guy asked me: “What are doing now? If you are unemployed, come to our factory and do the packaging work together with me. The job is easy to do…”. Piggy hereby thanks his good faith. If piggy is qualified to do that job, piggy will have money to buy good beer such as American Blue Ribbon. Why isn’t it a good thing? Haha…Unfortunately, piggy is in bad health and very bad mental situation due to suffering the absolute cruel and all around dark sanction of the local dark lords of the Jiangmen city – the First Order for so many years. Piggy has no energy to do manual job.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 9 Apr, 2021 12:26 am
@htam9876,
The philosophical principle taking into account consciousness states would be a NEUTRAL that has +/- potential on BOTH sides of the fence within.This would mean that the 4 off LOGIC output principles of 0.0...0,1...1,0..1,1 are also balanced within.

PRESENCE (i am) is AWARE of the toggling between the autopilot/manual consciousness states within and that SELF is either a prisoner of it or can get caught up in it and thus experience this effect.

PRESENCE (i am) who has never been a prisoner of consciousness assists SELF in CONTROLLING the toggling effect between neutrals thus ensuring stability is maintained.
Jasper10

Fri 9 Apr, 2021 05:13 am
@Jasper10,
In summary, the philosophical principle is that SELF escapes from the (right/left and vice- versa) consciousness toggling effect within the mind and unites with the outer "i am" presence (force) in a common AWARENESS balance.

Effectively, a united neutral force.

In other words a NEUTRAL outer presence (force) which has an awareness of the 2 off inner neutral presences (forces).

STABILITY.

Physics would need to translate this into it's language to see if the math works.
0 Replies

htam9876

Fri 9 Apr, 2021 05:47 pm
@Jasper10,
Bounce…Or, you can think it this way: PRESENCE / existence is the essence/soul of SELF.
SELF in control = “you are” in control.
Jasper10

Sat 10 Apr, 2021 01:24 am
@htam9876,
Your statement is very interesting and frustratingly close to a complete unified theory/formula in my opinion.

All the jig saw pieces are there.It’s about finding the right place for each piece and then interpreting the data from a philosophical point of view as well as seeing if there is any correlation with physics.

There appears to be a direct connection between PRESENCE or SELF or both and ENERGY when it comes to the CONTROLLING factor.

The mind is like a car or plane that one needs to learn to drive/fly.

It’s very difficult though when there doesn’t APPEAR to be an instruction manual.

The mind was never meant to be driven/flown whilst in an autopilot consciousness state all the time.

SELF with the assistance of PRESENCE is meant to take overall CONTROL

htam9876

Sat 10 Apr, 2021 01:21 pm
@Jasper10,
Those “prisoners of consciousness” always shout “unify this * that *”. What a fun thing. Piggy would rather trust that the First Order would unify the cosmos. haha
Jasper10

Sat 10 Apr, 2021 01:47 pm
@htam9876,
Interesting...You will have to explain that one a bit more...
htam9876

Sat 10 Apr, 2021 06:32 pm
@Jasper10,
Star Wars episode 7, touchy and feely:

The First Order commands the “force”. Of course, they want to unify the cosmos. Why not?
What’s “force” in philosophy? Piggy’s humble opinion is “force is the mechanism to maintain cosmos as a whole (integrity)”. In this sense, cosmos is a Big SELF.
Piggy encountered such idea as “gravity propagates in light speed” in PHF.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/eight-minutes-an-ordinary-topic.15389/
Piggy’s thinks that it’s “consciousness” not yet “aware” the SELF.
Einstein’s THEORY belongs to the category of Mass Point Dynamics. So it’s inevitably subjected to the confinement of light speed.

The fun thing is that piggy feels that movie was trying to talk something like SELF. To exploit the potential (hidden ability) of oneSELF. Perhaps the director / author didn’t get a good philosopher as adviser. Haha.
You can have a try to create such a scientific fiction: SELF awaken. It will be a bit more meaningful. Perhaps you will win the Oscar award.
Jasper10

Sun 11 Apr, 2021 12:32 am
@htam9876,
Thanks...I am going to watch all the star war films..I have only seen a couple.

The “i am” PRESENCE “force” needs a more serious philosophical/mathematical review I think.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 11 Apr, 2021 05:53 pm
No.4: Jasper10’s comment in a2k: “…(jigsaw pieces) start sharing their findings/experiences.The overall jigsaw can then be pieced together. Sciences are all interconnected.”
URL: https://able2know.org/topic/556243-2
…………………………………………………
Piggy’s additional comment here:
One might speculate in any way. The key point is to see which idea could help solve as many physical / astronomical problems in ONE way.
The mission of physics is not just to emit more and more “?”, (in this or that physical / astronomical territory, separately,) into the night sky.
Piggy’s theory is compatible with both Relativity and QM, has no contradiction with classical electromagnetism or the classical mechanics. And it can substantially solve some problems of physics and explain some natural phenomena in ONE way. Bounce…