Teacher vs Researcher

htam9876

Sun 10 Oct, 2021 04:24 am
Declaration of disclaimer

In order to prevent J – 10 virus from making use of piggy’s thread(s) to propagate unscientific stuff and MISGUIDE science into his cage of logic / psychology, piggy hereby makes this serious declaration of disclaimer.
All of post by J – 10 would be considered as trolling rubbish attempting to disturb normal scientific research and so ignored by piggy. Piggy has reminded the danger of such a NO SAVE virus hereby.
Be careful guys………

Piggy invites scientists and researchers around the world come to a2k to review:
What can J – 10 virus do in science?
Whether science has to base on J – 10 virus’ abstract logic tool?
Or should in opposite, if some of J – 10 virus’ abstract conceptions can’t find out its explicit / specific physical meaning or do something substantial in science, they just AUTOPILOTly go to hell?
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 10 Oct, 2021 04:26 am
The 1 – “f” logic really works: trolling = win.
It’s FACT.
The what coffin box from what CN appeared in PHF in 2020, just trolled and then piggy dead.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
But what can such guy do in science?
Can such guy explain whether relativistic mass is reasonable or not in Einstein’s SR?
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 10 Oct, 2021 04:27 am
Why that fool not start his own thread “my dreams, the dreams that I recommend”?

What piggy absolutely trusts in is the First Logic (the First Order) (the local dark lord Mr. Zhong钟永康of Jiangmen city and who who of the Class 914 of the No.1 Middle School of Xinhui 新会一中九一四班谁谁). They are powers in the UPPER POSITION of society. They have much social resource to input into the mechanism of cosmos to output their absolute logic and maintain it as cruel “reality”. (Defines piggy only can be a half – self payment watchman in their small business or a drudge or a dead man.)
They emphasize on things substantial in this society: money, resource, power, authority, position, means, ability, force, organization, plan, conspiracy, definition, effect, practice, etc…

Piggy believes the First Order would be able to replace G* / Lord of creature and control this cosmos.
Cabals ever win.
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙万岁! 当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 01:45 am
@Jasper10,
I am not trolling I can assure you….

It is now blatantly obvious that the gravity theory is a lost cause and should not be continually adopted as the foundation for science going forward.It doesn’t add up ……it doesn’t provide a convincing balance that makes any sense whatsoever….I mean …a glued crutch theory to try and prop up this gravity theory (in order to try and explain the balance)….come on!!….that nonsense just doesn’t wash any more.

It’s time that modern day science woke up from its DREAMS and faced up to the obvious REALITY and stop flogging that dead gravity horse theory.

The MAGNETISM theory is a better theory.
Jasper10

Fri 15 Oct, 2021 01:32 am
@Jasper10,
I am not trolling I can assure you…

The overarching magnetic field which can be observed throughout the universe REMAINS in place before AND after the big bangs and big crunches which are observed all the time in the cosmos.

Scientists need to explain why they believe that this overarching magnetic field will disappear in their final Big Crunch and why they believe that it wasn’t already in place prior to their initial Big Bang…
htam9876

Mon 18 Oct, 2021 02:51 pm

In order to prevent J – 10 virus from making use of piggy’s thread(s) to propagate unscientific stuff and MISGUIDE science into his cage of logic / psychology, piggy hereby makes this serious declaration of disclaimer.
All of post by J – 10 would be considered as trolling rubbish attempting to disturb normal scientific research and so ignored by piggy. Piggy has reminded the danger of such a NO SAVE virus hereby.
Be careful guys………

Piggy invites scientists and researchers around the world come to a2k to review:
Or should in opposite, if some of J – 10 virus’ abstract conceptions can’t find out its explicit / specific physical meaning or do something substantial in science, they just AUTOPILOTly go to hell?
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 18 Oct, 2021 02:52 pm
It’s FACT.
The what coffin box from what CN appeared in PHF in 2020, just trolled and then piggy dead.
Can such guy explain whether relativistic mass is reasonable or not in Einstein’s SR?
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 18 Oct, 2021 02:55 pm
Prisoner of logic 4, touchy and feely
Speaking in detail, actually the PENDULEM phenomenon is about movement while the left hand right hand phenomenon belongs to the category of spacial symmetry which has nothing to do with movement.

People can employ some abstract symbols or some tools to DESCRIBE them.

For example, in the PENDULEM case, “+” to DESCRIBE “bungee to left side” while “-” to DESCRIBE “bungee to right side”. Exactly the terminology for this case is “vibration”. “Vibration” is BASIC natural phenomenon while “+ / -” is just ABSTRACT symbols / tool for the sake of DESCRIPTION.

In the left hand right hand case, “+” to DESCRIBE “left hand” while “-” to DESCRIBE “right hand”. Exactly the terminology for this case is “spacial symmetry”. “spacial symmetry” is BASIC natural phenomenon while “+ / -” is just ABSTRACT symbols / tool for the sake of DESCRIPTION.

Only a fool would try to ABSTRACT such specific things in nature and pull them onto a generalized and illusive “logic base + / -”. And that fool became a prisoner of logic. It’s useless, meaningless and unnecessary at all, even inappropriate in science. The “vibration” and “spacial symmetry” are different “independent events” which doesn’t need to be “unified”. It’s redundant game. Say it in counter way, neither “vibration” and “spacial symmetry” is based on artificial / abstract so called what “ + / - logic”. The so called what “ + / - logic” is not a basic natural rule but artificial tool / means.

There are many more other specific things than just “+ / -”. For example, in the PENDULEM case, the cycle time “T”, the length of the PENDULEM “L”, the gravitational acceleration “g”, the mass “m” of the PENDULEM and the amplitude angle “Ф”, etc… what science care is the relationship between these elements (the formula).

Only that fool would try to toggle toggle there all day all night to waste time and DREAM to replace G*. But unfortunately, according to that fool’s logic, +/-, +/-…he never can walk 10 miles and reach the church to negotiate with G*... Oh Lord, what he can do in this world though? Trolling only? The most happy guys of course would be the First Order.

(Note: Piggy is not trying to “instruct” that NO SAVE fool, but to reiterate my stance: Oh Lord, SCIENCE SHOULD NOT BE MISGUIDED BY THAT FOOL’S PSYCHOLOGY INTO HIS CAGE OF LOGIC.)
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 18 Oct, 2021 03:03 pm
@Jasper10,
I am not trolling I can assure you…

Modern day science can’t keep avoiding the obvious.The magnetism theory is a far superior theory to the gravity theory….period….I am not interfering with modern day scientific research……I have taken account of the “hard problem” of consciousness to come up with the Magnetism Theory which correlates with philosophy and science…but not the philosophy/science that is presently accepted I grant you…..but then philosophy and science need a bit of a radical rethink/ shake up don’t you think…they have both gone stale….

htam9876

Mon 18 Oct, 2021 03:28 pm
Useful is useful;
Useless is useless.
Trapped in idealism,NO SAVE.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 18 Oct, 2021 11:18 pm
@Jasper10,

No …..not trapped in IDEALISM but saved by REALISM….
Jasper10

Mon 18 Oct, 2021 11:38 pm
@Jasper10,
I am not trolling I can assure you….the MAGNETISM theory states that..

One shouldn’t just see a + on the right and a - on the left because both toggle between + and -….which gives the balance but not only the 0,1…1,0 balance but the 0,0…1,1 balance as well…all superimposed …..hence the the 4 off logic output possibilities.

SELF who is SEPARATE is AWARE of this scenario…..SELF is AWARE that this is how it works for whatever reason this may be and is therefore SAVED by REALISM…and NOT trapped by IDEALISM.
htam9876

Tue 19 Oct, 2021 02:10 am
Useful is useful;
Useless is useless.
Troll is troll.
The J – 10 virus not only is plotting to plague science but also society and human’s brain.
The most happy guys of course would be the First Order.
呵呵

0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 19 Oct, 2021 11:31 am
@Jasper10,

The biggest brainwashing exercise that modern day HALF science has successfully carried out on society is the claim that 0 is the same as 1 and 1 is the same as 0 ……… talk about a virus controlling people’s minds….that is happening right now with this unproven and unscientific logic ….which is merely a BS assumption logic..

Full logic is what is observed in the cosmos and experienced in the human psychological experience.

htam9876

Thu 21 Oct, 2021 01:44 pm

Be careful guys………

0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 21 Oct, 2021 01:45 pm
It’s FACT.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 21 Oct, 2021 01:47 pm
Pipe DREAM, touchy and feely

There is a fun Chinese term “白日梦”. Direct translation in English is “day time DREAM”. Piggy doesn’t know whether it is INTERCONNECTED with the term “pipe DREAM” in English.
A NO SAVE fool might DREAM all day to replace G* / Lord of creature.
A NO SAVE fool might DREAM all day to override science with its pipe DREAM.
(Actually such a NO SAVE fool knows nothing about scientific research and scientific analysis, even not capable to read and think normally.)
………………………………………………
Even in dream at night, piggy always admits the pig head is useless at all in this society. There are many other things in this society. They really work.

What piggy absolutely trusts in is the First Logic (the First Order) (the local dark lord Mr. Zhong钟永康of Jiangmen city and who who of the Class 914 of the No.1 Middle School of Xinhui 新会一中九一四班谁谁). They are powers in the UPPER POSITION of society. They have much social resource to input into the mechanism of cosmos to output their absolute logic and maintain it as cruel “reality”. (Defines piggy only can be a half – self payment watchman in their small business or a drudge or a dead man.)
They emphasize on things substantial in this society: money, resource, power, authority, position, means, ability, force, organization, plan, conspiracy, definition, effect, practice, etc…

Piggy believes the First Order would be able to replace G* / Lord of creature and control this cosmos.
Cabals ever win.

Useful is useful;
Useless is useless.
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙万岁! 当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵

0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 21 Oct, 2021 02:20 pm
@Jasper10,
The 4 off logic output possibility combinations is the output of an electromechanical system.

The cosmos and the human brain ARE electromechanical systems.

Modern day science has not recognised this yet because it is so blinkered with it’s HALF theories.

I know exactly what I am talking about.

The cosmos and everything in it has been DESIGNED perfectly ….. an electromechanical system requires an EXTERNAL power source for it to function.

htam9876

Fri 22 Oct, 2021 05:36 pm

Be careful guys………

0 Replies

htam9876

Fri 22 Oct, 2021 05:37 pm
It’s FACT.
0 Replies