Why are there TWO official Covid-19 vaccines?

auroreII

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2021 08:42 am
@JGoldman10,
You may want to wait on the vaccines. They are proving not to work. I know people who are vaccinated and yet they have gotten the virus. Statistics now show (look at the number of cases on the rise in the UK where many people are vaccinated and those people appear to have ADE where the vaccine actually makes illnesses worse) that they don't work. Don't believe me. Look it up. https://news.yahoo.com/revealed-thousands-of-double-jabbed-over-50-s-have-died-in-the-last-4-weeks-190548036.html Many countries are turning away from the vaccines and urging people to take steps to get a healthy immune system then if you get the virus use an early treatment protocol with ivermctin or hydroxychloroquin. There has always been a 99% chance of survival from COVID if you are under 70. The vaccines haven't improved on that. Those most at risk are the elderly or those with a preexisting poor health condition. These people may want to consider getting the vaccine. This can be a deadly virus. It's hard to know what to do, but once you are vaccinated you can't unvaacinate yourself. We don't know what the long term effects will be from the vaccines. I wish the vaccines did work, then that would be that, but now there are the boosters, etc. with no end in sight. Natural immunity, which you get from having the disease and recovering has shown to be fully effective against the virus and it appears also against the variants.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 07:46 pm
@auroreII,
I was already vaxxed months ago with the Pfizer vaccine.
Mame

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 07:52 pm
@JGoldman10,
Good for you!
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 08:07 pm
@Mame,
Why was Aurorell telling me to wait?
cherrie

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 09:22 pm
@JGoldman10,
It's just spam. Ignore it.