My wife as a lesbian lover but still wants me

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2021 04:44 pm
My wife shocked me when she said she was in a lesbian relationship with a work colleague, we talked and she admitted her feelings were confused but she enjoyed sex with this woman.Weve been married 20 yrs and are open with each other, she as continued and as asked me to share her with her friend last weekend she came to stay and we got on well and I could see the attraction she is much younger I found I wasn't jealous but wander what the future might hold My wife slept with us both, separately,I would like dialogue from another woman's point of view as to what I should do I still love her
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,026 • Replies: 6
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2021 06:48 pm
@bobdarby,
Your wife is cheating on you. Period.

Decide if this is OK with you.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2021 07:28 pm
@bobdarby,
Would you feel the same way if she brought home another man and asked you to share her with him?

It doesn't matter what the other person's gender is, she's still cheating.
knaivete

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2021 09:46 pm
@bobdarby,
Quote:
what I should do I still love her

Say no, or insist on Saturday night.
0 Replies

bobdarby

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2021 04:39 pm
@cherrie,
Thanks for your comment, when she told me she tried to explain that she had confusing thoughts of her sexuality that she had got close with the girl, she's 25, my wife is 43 and although she realised she still loved me, the idea wouldn't go away, she talked a lot with her before they slept together, she said it was so different and she felt she couldn't give it up, at that stage she told me and asked me to be understanding , I didn't see it as cheating maybe it's because we've been close and happy we couldn't have children, so become as one.I don't want to lose her, and she and the girl are happy to be friends with benefits as they say, they aren't planning to run away to be together, actually Marie I can't keep calling her the girl is very sensiable, she's Spanish and comes from a very strict religious family who I gather don't approve of her lifestyle, one of the reasons she came to the uk .Your question what if was a man ? if I'm honest I would probably see that more of a threat but as it is I don't which makes me think am I seeing this right.Hence the question I posed
cherrie

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2021 09:52 pm
@bobdarby,
Realistically if you're okay with this then that's all that matters. Can you live like this for the rest of your life though?

As far as I'm concerned if my husband was cheating on me and brought that person into my home and had sex with them while I was in another room it would all be over.

But if you're all happy with this arrangement then that's that.

0 Replies

bobdarby

Reply Sun 30 May, 2021 03:45 pm
Thanks for all your comments I thought I would update you all how it worked out. Well she will be surprised to know Marie moved in with us for a trial period and it worked so well that we've gone with it and we are all happy and we are all in a good place
0 Replies