Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

Below viewing threshold (view)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2023 08:07 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
But BlueAnon party loyalists refuse to acknowledge these clear documented facts—this continuing foundational deception from our government that can include mass casualties of innocent American citizens. It has been planned—has been carried out—continues to be carried out. And dead head Democrats are willing participants.

Your quote wrote:
But they apparently were rejected by the civilian leadership
Since the document was rejected by John F. Kennedy, Operation Northwoods remained a draft without profound consequences for the Cuban Missile Crisis that followed shortly afterwards.
hightor

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2023 08:26 am
@Walter Hinteler,
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.PhqC5ATX9sFpxugA-T_PiAHaKm%26pid%3DApi%26h%3D160&f=1&ipt=bc51cb92a78278175f5db7fd280f8e7d957f85fd54829b03c2777441aa1fadb9&ipo=images
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2023 09:11 am
Quote:
It has been planned—has been carried out—continues to be carried out.

Yes. HERE.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2023 09:25 am
@Walter Hinteler,
And JFK’s assassination, shortly after that.

If it doesn’t chill a person to the bone that the Joint Chiefs drew up a plan to murder innocent Americans in order to have a casus belli for war—especially in light of the same bullshit that’s happening right now—also knowing these spook ‘Joint Chief’-gone amok types are running this country—then, I can’t find any value in anything you say.

You seem to be on the side of murder for war.
Real Music

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2023 01:00 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
You seem to be on the side of murder for war.

1. Are you saying that the people of Ukraine (want) to be under the control of Putin and Russia?

2. Are you saying that the people of Ukraine (don't want) any help in defending themselves against the murderous Russian invasion?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2023 01:10 pm
@Lash,
Your twisted moral condemnation does irritate me a bit.

Just because I quote the facts you can't find any value in anything ) say.
And you conclude that therefor I am on the side of murder for war.

Could you kindly enlighten about my character and other criminal offenses besides aiding and abetting murder?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2023 01:45 pm
Why, guys? Why keep feeding into the bottomless insanity?
Lash

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2023 03:50 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Lash wrote:
But BlueAnon party loyalists refuse to acknowledge these clear documented facts—this continuing foundational deception from our government that can include mass casualties of innocent American citizens. It has been planned—has been carried out—continues to be carried out. And dead head Democrats are willing participants.

Your quote wrote:
But they apparently were rejected by the civilian leadership
Since the document was rejected by John F. Kennedy, Operation Northwoods remained a draft without profound consequences for the Cuban Missile Crisis that followed shortly afterwards.

The fact that military leaders wrote it up as their best plan to get what they wanted is consequential to me.

The fact they murdered Kennedy for standing in the way is consequential to me.

The fact those murderous military types are running the country behind the scenes and are probably killing innocent people in my country and all over the world unhindered is consequential to me.

I don’t accept any other opinion about this specific subject.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2023 03:54 pm
@snood,

boredom?
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2023 05:50 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Why, guys? Why keep feeding into the bottomless insanity?

Reasonable question!

Why, indeed?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2023 08:17 am
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
boredom?

Not the total explanation but I think it's plays a big part.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2023 09:41 am
@snood,
You're right.

I guess there's something about her blatant refusal to accept reality or admit error that makes me want to try to break through her overbearing veil of smugness. I've long suspected it's a fool's errand, but occasional signs of intelligence – not seen in members like Builder and oralloy – sometimes make me think there might be a chance, that the attempt might be worthwhile.

I was wrong.
blatham

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2023 03:21 pm
Read about Ron DeSantis' history at Guantanamo... https://thebaffler.com/salvos/the-sunshine-imperium-craven
hightor

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2023 03:36 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
DeSantis still operates under the assumption that so long as you’re draped in the American flag, nothing you do can be deemed wrong or off-limits, no matter how inhumane.

I knew nothing about this chapter of his career. Yet somehow it doesn't surprise me. At all. The disturbing thing is how few people will see this as anything morally troubling or politically disqualifying.
blatham

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2023 03:40 pm
@hightor,
We've all tried. Often many, many times over two decades. I confess I don't understand what inside her is broken but something is.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2023 03:41 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
I knew nothing about this chapter of his career. Yet somehow it doesn't surprise me. At all. The disturbing thing is how few people will see this as anything morally troubling or politically disqualifying.

Those are precisely my thoughts as well.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2023 06:59 pm
Hey fellas,
I’m not sitting here thinking I’m in some way stronger or clearer-headed or otherwise “more” in some way that allows me to forego getting caught up in quagmire, ‘lose/lose’ interactions with some people.

I am painfully aware of my own susceptibility to those rhetorical slime pits, and my history here is replete with instances of me filling pages with empty arguments with someone whom I neither respect, nor believe to be reasonable. Sometimes reacting, sometimes instigating; always hating it.

I think the only reason I’m currently able to be a little more circumspect about who I’ll get into tussles with, and what I’ll argue about is that I had a moment of blinding clarity that cautioned me about wasting precious time and energy.

Trying to convince Oralloy of ANYTHING is a pure waste.
Trying to reason with Lash is like trying to herd
cats. Blind, rabid, feral cats. An unmitigated waste.

If you catch me doing it, please remind me of this post.
I will consider it an act of kindness.
It was in that spirit that I asked “why?” a few posts back.
hingehead

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2023 07:28 pm
@snood,
I get ya, it's a constant internal battle fighting this drive:
https://cdn.boldomatic.com/content/post/g9v0Ig/you-let-one-thing-slide-and-people-think-they-can?size=800
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2023 08:22 pm
Astonishing the amount of Trump voters who are saying they’d vote for RFK. Gotta love that cross over appeal!
0 Replies