Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

oralloy

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 05:52 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Wow, I read the articles you listed.....................I used to translate foreign language propaganda into English for my employer......I would swear you are reading the same propaganda masters.

Condemning atrocities is not propaganda. It is straightforward ethical behavior.

It just so happens that progressives are really horrible people who are deserving of much condemnation.

It's bad enough that progressives deliberately allowed this transgender predator to keep going into girls bathrooms and raping people over and over, but for them to beat up the father of one of the raped girls for telling the truth about what they were doing is really beyond the pale. Not to mention the fact that they then tried to get the father prosecuted for terrorism and hate crimes, and did get him convicted of resisting arrest and disturbing the peace. And then made fun of him and taunted him online.

On the other hand, I guess we're all really lucky that progressives don't have the power that they had under the rule of their hero Stalin. In that case anyone who dared to tell the truth would be dragged off by progressives and never seen again.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 06:12 am
@oralloy,
My bad. I just thought you wrote that.
oralloy wrote:
Writing a fraudulent definition into a statute does not change the true definition of a term.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 07:21 am
@oralloy,
Explain how Biden did something bad to the RR workers.

Have you ever been a member of a union? I have and am.
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 07:22 am

Quote:
Brittney Griner released from Russian custody in a
high-profile prisoner swap with Moscow

The move marks one of the most high-profile prisoner swaps between Moscow and
Washington since the Cold War, with the Kremlin seeing the return of Viktor Bout,
who Russian President Vladimir Putin has been wanting to get back — and who had
served 11 years of a 25-year sentence in the United States.

Griner’s return to the United States will cap a monthslong saga that began in February
when she was detained at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport after Russian authorities
said they found vape canisters with cannabis oil in her luggage. She was later jailed on
drug charges.
(nbcnews)
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 07:23 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

After everything that was exposed about Walker, he lost to Warnock by just 2.7% of the votes cast in the runoff.

That’s sickeningly close.

There was a day not too long ago when neither Walker nor Warnock would have been near the ballot. Georgia has come a long way. But with that close a race, it has not come nearly enough.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 07:30 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
Can you provide a clue about the unions that the democrats are trying bust up?

That would be the rail workers that Joe Biden just prevented from having reasonable sick leave.

Bullshit. Certain unions are prevented from striking by law. Some of the unions had sick leave (something most Americans do not, if they aren't in a union or aren't covered by law), they want four more, but did get one more. They also got a 24% raise on an already $20/hr wage right now

https://www.salary.com › research › salary › benchmark › railroad-worker-hourly-wages
Hourly wage for Railroad Worker | Salary.com
The average hourly wage for a Railroad Worker in the United States is $24 as of October 27, 2022, but the range typically falls between $21 and $26. Hourly rate can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.

8 out of the 12 unions involved ratified this agreement.

Why don't you fact-check those Fox talking points that come out of someone's butt? Parroting them makes you look uninformed.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 07:46 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The left is really good at fooling its more gullible victims into supporting it.

You obviously do not know Labor history, especially in Ohio, where a GOP legislature turned Ohio from a closed shop pro-union state into a so-called right to work state and screwed unions and union members. Like they did in Michigan, too.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 07:47 am
@oralloy,
For exactly what?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 07:51 am
@Region Philbis,
I'm glad she's back. I also think Bout spent enough time in prison.

Griner made a bad mistake, but the Russians treated her outlandishly bad.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 07:53 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
There was a day not too long ago when neither Walker nor Warnock would have been near the ballot. Georgia has come a long way. But with that close a race, it has not come nearly enough.

Best comment on the whole ordeal I've seen, Frank. You still got the touch.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 07:54 am
@bobsal u1553115,

hopefully Paul Whelan will be home for x-mas...
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 08:18 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
People who walked thru the Capitol on Jan 6th carrying Confederate flags and smearing their body waste on the walls were terrorists.

Not even close. Terrorists deliberately target noncombatant civilians with military violence.

According to the FBI, they define "Domestic Terrorism" as:
Quote:
Perpetrated by individuals and/or groups inspired by or associated with primarily U.S.-based movements that espouse extremist ideologies of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

It mentions nothing about the use of military violence. And just to be clear, this definition was in use in 2019 during the Trump Administration.
https://web.archive.org/web/20190104033352/https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

And during the Bush Administration, the FBI have considered certain acts of vandalism and arson as terrorism. Actually targeting noncombatant civilians is not required to count acts of violence as terrorism.

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005
Lash

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 08:35 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

oralloy wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
Can you provide a clue about the unions that the democrats are trying bust up?

That would be the rail workers that Joe Biden just prevented from having reasonable sick leave.

Bullshit. Certain unions are prevented from striking by law. Some of the unions had sick leave (something most Americans do not, if they aren't in a union or aren't covered by law), they want four more, but did get one more. They also got a 24% raise on an already $20/hr wage right now

https://www.salary.com › research › salary › benchmark › railroad-worker-hourly-wages
Hourly wage for Railroad Worker | Salary.com
The average hourly wage for a Railroad Worker in the United States is $24 as of October 27, 2022, but the range typically falls between $21 and $26. Hourly rate can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.

8 out of the 12 unions involved ratified this agreement.

Why don't you fact-check those Fox talking points that come out of someone's butt? Parroting them makes you look uninformed.

Biden tricked the unions into waiting after the midterms. They did and Biden fucked em. He asked Congress to override the unions, forced them to accept a contract without any paid sick days.

But Joe is the strongest union president we’ve ever had!!! Thank god for Union Joe.

They say whatever they want to. It doesn’t have to be remotely related to reality.

Because Biden pulled this ****, there will likely be a wildcat strike. It will hurt all of us. The DNC/White house has already been laying down the anti/worker propaganda.

If they strike, I hope you’ll ignore the propaganda and support the workers.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 08:39 am
https://namebrandketchup.files.wordpress.com/2022/12/wp-1670433327917.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 08:52 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I also think Bout spent enough time in prison.

I hope that assessment isn't based on the Nick Cage film.
revelette1

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 10:04 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Great
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 10:05 am
@izzythepush,
No. It has to do with what we sentenced gunrunners here in the US.

Of course, we still execute people here. How long do you sentence gunrunners in the UK?

He was sentenced to 21 years and with good time alone, he'd been out in 12 years, 16 anyway.

I think Griner made a terrible mistake, and she had to have been team briefed by the DoS about what to do or not do regarding a team trip to Russia.

Do you make your opinions based on motion picture? Neither the **** do I.

izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 10:10 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I have no idea, gunrunners don't tend to be a problem over here.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 10:12 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Do you make your opinions based on motion picture?

Depends on the film.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 10:24 am
@izzythepush,
Do you think 'Merchant of Death' could possibly be mistaken for a documentary?