Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

ManOfTruth

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 06:45 pm
@ManOfTruth,
And so there you have it folks, the silence speaks volumes.

The fact is that any attempt to say that Biden is anything other than the worst and most illegitimate president of all time would be a flat out lie.

The facts prove it.
Builder

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 06:51 pm
@ManOfTruth,
You're dealing with a mob of never-trumpers, though they all deny that, too.

Anyone who thinks Biden is an improvement in presidential terms, clearly took the blue pill.
ManOfTruth

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 06:55 pm
@Builder,
Quote:

Anyone who thinks Biden is an improvement in presidential terms, clearly took the blue pill.

It's really very sad, how mentally ill they are. You can show them objective facts and they will refuse to acknowledge. These types were never very bright to begin with, but Trump Derangement Syndrome drove them to the rock bottom of lunacy.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 07:51 pm
@Builder,
While Biden is not my notion of an effective president, at least he is not a one man cyclone tearing away at the structure and foundation of the nation for his own aggrandizement. Trump is in my view guilty of treason, belongs in jail, should never be allowed another federal office of any kind.
Builder wrote:

farmerman

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 07:52 pm
@ManOfTruth,
maybe so, but at least WE are educable. how can you refute lies spoken by that man shown right on TV in real time??

If Biden would have said the horrid things Trump had uttered and said his dummy dumb things about covid, the neocons would been lookin for a rope

REMEMBER, Trump said almost everything that should scare the **** outta living humans RIGHT ON THE AIR.

YOU ACTUALLY GIVE HIM A PASS ON HIS AUTHORITARIAN (AND STUPID)UTTERANCES??

ManOfTruth

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 08:09 pm
@farmerman,
ManOfTruth said:
Quote:
Can any Biden voters here answer these questions with a simple yes or no answer as well as a straight face?

1) Do you think that Biden handled the withdrawal from Afghanistan well?

2) Do you feel that Biden's policies are putting the U.S. economy in a positive position?

I posit that none here can respond civilly without lying.

Do you have the backbone to answer these questions honestly?

It's really very simple. Either you can answer them without lying or you cannot. It really reflects on your character or lack thereof.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 08:47 pm
@ManOfTruth,
that is extremely stupid. you and builder clearly are sufferers from BDS ands RDS, Biden Derangement Syndrome and Reality Derangement Syndrome. Trump was and is a compulsive nonstop proven liar, a corrupt and incredibly sleazy and a clinically narcissistic bully authoritarian who tried, fortunately so far unsuccessfuly, to pull a palace coup on democracv and the country.
ManOfTruth

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 08:51 pm
@ManOfTruth,
And once again, no one here will answer these questions.

It really speaks volumes.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 08:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
Where you, and others here, let yourself down, is your continued assumption that not supporting your Deranged current president, must mean we support your previous president.

That's only the case in your deranged thought process (or what's left of it today).

Ask yourself why there's no sign of new blood on the horizons of either major party, except for extremists in both directions. What's behind that?

Then ask yourself, knowing how mentally incompetent Biden obviously is, who exactly is telling him what to do on a daily basis.

I'd be interested to know the answers to that.
ManOfTruth

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 09:11 pm
@Builder,
Quote:

Then ask yourself, knowing how mentally incompetent Biden obviously is, who exactly is telling him what to do on a daily basis.

It's very obvious that this is Obama's 3rd term via shadow presidency. Just look at how many in the administration are hold overs from the Obama regime.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 09:22 pm
@ManOfTruth,
they did a good job then, they're battle proven and biden worked well with them before, so why not bring em back instead of the venal toady yes--men and women- trump surrounded himself with, notice how corrupt they've proven to be, kinda like their boss.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 09:32 pm
@Builder,
econceived fantsies are getting in the way of your coming to grips with reality, which you clearly are. just to take three examples of new blood, harris, buttigeg, austin. head, shooulders and torso above jared and ivanka, stone, bannon, giuliani, and gods help us sidney powell.
Builder

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 09:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
your coming to grips with reality, which you clearly are

We all knew what to expect from Biden, and he hasn't let us down.

Can't stay focused long enough to answer simple questions, and would much prefer to fondle school age children, and sniff their hair.

How's his drug-addicted paedophile son going?

Managing to stay out of rehab?
Builder

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2021 02:22 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
While Biden is not my notion of an effective president, at least he is not a one man cyclone tearing away at the structure and foundation of the nation for his own aggrandizement.

A "one man cyclone tearing away at......" Really, Edgar? I'd need some solid examples of your suggestion there.

I was more than surprised, but also more than grateful, that Clinton didn't get to carry our her plans, and appease her donor's wishes, but Trump barely made a scratch on anything, other than to create a lot of employment, and clear the decks for the next big thing. Such a shame all the D's could conjure was creepy Joe Biden, who is obviously cow-towing to Chinese overlords.
0 Replies

ManOfTruth

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2021 04:05 am
Where's the beef???

Lets go Brandon Burger

0 Replies

ManOfTruth

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2021 04:07 am
Donald Trump's prediction has 'come true 100 per cent'

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2021 05:16 am
@ManOfTruth,
ManOfTruth wrote:

Can any Biden voters here answer these questions with a simple yes or no answer as well as a straight face?

1) Do you think that Biden handled the withdrawal from Afghanistan well?

YES!

I VOTED FOR JOE BIDEN.

I THINK JOE BIDEN HANDLED THE VERY, VERY DIFFICULT JOB OF WITHDRAWAL FROM AFGHANISTAN AS WELL AS IT COULD POSSIBLY BE HANDLED...AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT JOE BIDEN ACTUALLY HANDLED THE WITHDRAWAL FROM AFGHANISTAN...WHICH WAS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE MUCH EARLIER BY EITHER BARACK OBAMA OR TRUMP.

JOE BIDEN ACTUALLY DID IT!

I ALSO THINK JOE BIDEN HANDLED THE WITHDRAWAL FROM AFGHANISTAN BETTER THAN TRUMP EVER SHOWED HE WOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT.

Quote:
2) Do you feel that Biden's policies are putting the U.S. economy in a positive position?

YES!

ABSOLUTELY!

I ACKNOWLEDGE WE ARE HAVING SOME ECONOMIC TROUBLE RIGHT NOW, BUT WE ARE AT THE TAIL END OF A WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC WHICH CAUSED AN ECONOMIC CATASROPHE FOR OUR NATION, IN GREAT PART BECAUSE OF THE HORRENDOUS WAY IN WHICH IT WAS HANDLED BY TRUMP.

IT IS MY OPINION THAT OUR ECONOMY WILL BE THE BETTER FOR EVERYONE AS A RESULT OF THE KINDS OF POLICIES BEING PURSUED BY JOE BIDEN AND THE DEMOCRATS IN THE CONGRESS.

IT FURTHER IS MY OPINION THAT THE REPUBLICANS ARE NO LONGER CAPABLE OF GOVERNING AMERICA...OR OF BEING A LOYAL OPPOSITION.

Quote:

I posit that none here can respond civilly without lying.

Okay, so you were wrong. Nothing wrong with that. Don't be ashamed.

Anything else I can help you with?
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2021 06:00 am
I blame Biden for certain things, but ending our stay in Afghanistan is not one of them. He ended one of the stupidest wars a country ever fought.
hightor

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2021 06:55 am
@Builder,
'creepy' Builder wrote:

As I've informed you several times previously, "never trumpers" was a name given to various high profile Republicans, people like Max Boot, Bill Kristol, George Will, and Colin Powell. Since no one here fits that description, denial is the proper response. As Jonah Goldberg, writing in the conservative National Review said:
Quote:
Never Trump was about the GOP primary and the general election, not the presidency.

(I should probably archive this response somewhere because I've got a suspicion that 'creepy' Builder will need to be reminded of this fact again.)
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2021 06:56 am
@Builder,
stop the qanon bullshit.
0 Replies