Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

Builder

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 02:08 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Looks like it.

Sounds like you're aware of several cases where the "perps" named in the Panama papers were convicted and incarcerated. Interesting that you haven't shared anything about that, Walter.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 02:33 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Too busy swallowing Bellshill.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 05:04 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Sounds like you're aware of several cases where the "perps" named in the Panama papers were convicted and incarcerated. Interesting that you haven't shared anything about that, Walter.
You see, there were several thousand cases worldwide.
In Germany alone, we had about 1,000 tax proceedings and more than 130 criminal proceedings until the beginning of this year.

Even if I were your personal court reporter, builder, I would not be able to tell you about all of them.
But since I'm not, I won't do it.
However, I consider an independent internet search to be an extremely useful educational measure for you.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 05:31 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
In Germany alone, we had about 1,000 tax proceedings and more than 130 criminal proceedings until the beginning of this year.
The evaluation of the Panama Papers, which the Hessian State's Tax Administration, together with the Federal Criminal Police Office in Germany, took over as the lead agency for the tax administrations of the other federal states, was completed in February.
In total, almost 1.02 million documents on about 3,000 offshore companies and about 1,300 persons were sent to German tax and criminal authorities alone for use in court.

Until February, there was an additional tax result (due to concluded court cases) of more than 38.4 million Euros, as well as the additional result under criminal law of over 19 million Euros.
However, there is no obligation to report the results back to the Hessian evaluation team in Kassel. For this reason, and because the investigations are usually extremely complex and lengthy, these results are still to be regarded as a snapshot on the one hand, and on the other hand, the additional results to date are actually likely to be significantly higher.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 09:30 am
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/10/05/gtko-o05.html?pk_campaign=newsletter&pk_kwd=wsws
However, like the previous exposures by the ICIJ, there is a startling gap between the financial details revealed concerning those who are official enemies of US imperialism, compared to Americans. Of the 336 politicians identified in the leaks, none are from the United States, while 19 Russian politicians and 38 Ukrainian politicians were identified. The lack of US politicians named is even more noticeable considering the ICIJ found over $1 billion held in US-based trusts, integral tools for tax avoidance and money laundering.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 09:37 am
@izzythepush,
The spellcheck on this device is a bloody joke.

Bellshill! WTF?
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 09:47 am
@izzythepush,

the suggestions are alphabetical, so just be happy it didn't give you buttshit instead...
izzythepush

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 10:07 am
@Region Philbis,
Actually, I think that sounds better than the original, more appropriate.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 09:42 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
However, there is no obligation to report the results back to the Hessian evaluation team in Kassel. For this reason, and because the investigations are usually extremely complex and lengthy, these results are still to be regarded as a snapshot on the one hand, and on the other hand, the additional results to date are actually likely to be significantly higher.

In short; no disclosure of anything, or anyone.
Piss in the wind, is what we call that down under.
0 Replies

ManOfTruth

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 09:50 pm
At sporting events and large gatherings all across the country, people in the tens of thousands have regularly broken into chanting "F___ Joe Biden!"

Many of these incidents have been caught on video and reported in the news.

I'm very confused by this phenomenon. Everyone knows that there were no shenanigans whatsoever in the 2020 election, and that Joe Biden is the most popular president of all time according to the numbers, as he received more votes than any other president in history, including Barack Obama.

Why then, are hundreds of thousands of people regularly chanting curses at him in unison?

It's very confounding.

https://www.newsweek.com/nbc-reporter-attempts-damage-control-nascar-fans-chant-fk-joe-biden-1635068
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
ManOfTruth

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 10:22 pm
@Builder,
All those hundreds of thousands of people must be "white supremacist insurrectionists", that's the only logical conclusion of course.
0 Replies

ManOfTruth

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 10:27 pm
@Builder,
Builder, why do you think all these people are chanting like this? Could it be a secret Russian plot? I thought that Biden was the most popular president of all time? I mean, he got more legitimate votes than even Obama did.
Builder

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 11:20 pm
@ManOfTruth,
Quote:
why do you think all these people are chanting like this?

Pelosi didn't win any election, but she and Schumer are telling creepy Joe what to say and do.

ManOfTruth

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 11:27 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
creepy Joe

What is meant by "creepy Joe"? I have been informed by Stephen Colbert that Joe Biden is not creepy at all.
ManOfTruth

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 11:49 pm
@Builder,
I think that all these hundreds of thousands of people chanting against Biden must be Russian agents who are planning an insurrection. Many of them are also probably parents and taxpayers who don't want critical race theory being taught to their children, so that means they're white supremacists as well.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2021 11:56 pm

Love this guy. Lee Camp is likely the best satirist of our time.
ManOfTruth

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2021 12:01 am
@Builder,
Wouldn't you say that people who shield Bill Gates are the same kind of people who would vote for a president who got 13 American soldiers murdered in Afghanistan and left thousands of other Americans for dead there?

Don't you think these kind of people should own up to their responsibility in enabling these kinds of evil?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2021 01:47 am
@ManOfTruth,
colbert spaks truth. biden is prez because 7 million more people voted for him than trump. yes, the people who oppose what they call crt are anti-historical bigots. we outnumber you and our voices will be heard.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2021 01:49 am
@Builder,
nonsense.
0 Replies